Author Topic: Glaves Particles and other stuff {Twinkle, Lavadrip, Localdrip Bundle!}  (Read 158779 times)

Offline Silvianna

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
Re: Glaves Particles and upcoming textures {Gulls an Fairies!}
« Reply #80 on: October 15, 2011, 03:11:27 pm »
How do you download the particles? Ive been asking and asking for help and no one is helping me. Not even in the help section. Help?? Nevermind I guess i wasnt looking good enough xD.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 04:07:27 pm by Silvianna »

Offline copper4me

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • I don't play that much anymore but I'm here, hello
    • copper4me
    • achievementcast
    • copper4me
    • copper4me18
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #81 on: October 15, 2011, 03:42:48 pm »
-haz another Suggestion- How bout a Rainbow x3

Offline luckybirdy4

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Was that me? Oops.
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 15, 2011, 05:11:25 pm »
Ima try to hang back now and not spam ideas everyday im sure other people have ideas too i dont want to make it so theres nothing else to be sugested. >.> I will still proball sugest something every week or so for about a month...    <----- Is talking about particles

Offline luckybirdy4

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Was that me? Oops.
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 15, 2011, 05:16:49 pm »
If I can make a sugestion. If you do the dragon flys and frogs you could put them in a pack of pond/ or swamp pack. With duckweed.   Cause duckweed grows in ponds.........  And Hammy has wonderful Cattail meshes. If you get his consent maybe you could make a pond/swamp pack for your next pack since snowpack is done :3.

Oh and i cant keep this particle idea to myself anyloner since you have a nice particle for grasshoppers why not make a cricket one simular to it. :3

-Walks and gets ducktape and tapes mouth shut for posting to much on page-

Offline Glave

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • A 'Nerd' gone wild
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #84 on: October 15, 2011, 05:32:05 pm »
@Evy: Sorry as I said I don't send private messages with the links, they will all be on the main particles page. Dragonflies are on the list but no I have not figured out how to make them fly just right yet. Any particles on the list have an undetermined time of completion. All I can say is check back and read the topic title, I often change it to reflect what has come out.
I would say give me two to three days to work on each particle listed. I like to get them working just right before posting them.

@Silvianna: Links are on the front page. Some will say 'Links coming soon' which means I just haven't packed and posted them on mediafire yet.

@Copper: I want to build one actually and tried to do it as a mesh. A particle could be better though, let me write that one down and I'll see if I can figure out a way to do that.

@Lucky: don't worry about it, I do like your ideas. As a matter o fact I loved the dandilion seeds idea, I will be posting the picture on the page in just a moment :) Ideas depend on how fast I can shell out these particles. I may have to extend the wait list to 10 with so many ideas but think of it this way, these are public particles so ideas you post will be beneficial to all. Also I may not try doing everything since some of them require more work than I can handle. <like the fish for example. which are proving too difficult to work with.>

Offline copper4me

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • I don't play that much anymore but I'm here, hello
    • copper4me
    • achievementcast
    • copper4me
    • copper4me18
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #85 on: October 15, 2011, 06:00:24 pm »
haha thx I may make a Rainbow land where theres a bunch of those Rainbows x3

Offline luckybirdy4

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Was that me? Oops.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 15, 2011, 06:16:35 pm »
If you do figure out how to make the ants run around flat on the ground maybe you could make little mice like that for mice infested condemed houses and what not. That is it you get ant one :3. And Mmaybe after you finesh some of the meshes on the list it would be easy to make a tumbleweed rolling flat of corse,,,,

Offline Glave

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • A 'Nerd' gone wild
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #87 on: October 15, 2011, 08:48:03 pm »
@Copper: The rainbow is proving to be difficult. It may be a bit before I can figure out a good way to do it. I have a general idea how I want it to work.
On the positive side, I did make a rather basic looking thick smoke particle, good for volcanos or maybe a house fire :)

@Lucky: Haven't had a chance to work on it, but if I can figure the Rainbow out, the ants may not be too far behind, however, again I may have the same problem I did with the fish.
Tumbleweeds on the other hand could be an easier possibility!

Offline luckybirdy4

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Was that me? Oops.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 16, 2011, 05:15:55 pm »
Ok I cant wait until more meshes and particles are out.

Offline luckybirdy4

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Was that me? Oops.
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 16, 2011, 05:16:22 pm »
But i will cause rushing someone doesnt help Cx