Author Topic: .: Gogunatvi Pride :. Now accepting,map is finished.  (Read 17436 times)

Offline Flatsoda

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • hOnK (o:
    • View Profile
Re: .: Gogunatvi Pride :. Now accepting,map being made.
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2011, 07:40:42 pm »
Thats fine. xD

Offline exlizabeth

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2011, 07:45:39 pm »
I read the rules,derpherpferp

I swear, I read the rules. I forgot to post it. >.< I was taking the head-shot so I was distracted.

Offline Flatsoda

• Finest Floof
  • hOnK (o:
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2011, 08:04:13 pm »
Honestly,I forgot that I even added that. LOL

-edit-

Map is out.

http://tinyurl.com/gogunatvimap
« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 08:27:03 pm by .:FlatSoda:. »

Offline exlizabeth

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2011, 08:17:55 pm »
Woah. :O What map is that in?

Freak_90

« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2011, 09:56:01 pm »
-coming when her preset gets done-

.: Liefde :.
.: Female :.
.: Young Adult :.
.: Queen but if not then Spy will fit her nicely :.
.: Sweet | Loving | Kind | Not afraid to show her claws | Sneaky | Smart :.
.: Liefde was princess of a horribly small pride, and when that pride was attacked, she was almost killed in the process. She was spared on account of the pride that attacked her liked her unique pelt, and figured that she would make great cubs. She escaped from them, and now seeks a new pride, one she can either rule with help or that she can provide her services of spying and ease-dropping :.
.: One night, a young princess was padding around her kingdom. It was terribly small, but she still liked it. It was unique, like herself. Her two brown legs caused herself to be the most unique of her pride, and her beautiful eyes made her unable to not be stared at. Though she was very sneaky, and always snuck out of her families den. Her light paws caused little dents if any at all in the soil under her as she padded to the water. Suddenly an earthquake started, and the same beautiful eyes shot open to look around her dark den, seeing that the earthquake in her dream, had been many paws over the ground. She growled, but her father didn't allow her to fight. "Go, Hide!" he told her. When she did, he left, and as the hours passed, nobody came back. Liefde padded outside the den, to see everyone she grew up with, dead. She let out a small huff, and collapsed with horror, tears streaming down her cheeks. "Why, why couldn't it have been me..." she asked herself as a male came up to her. She looked up, and knew this was the start of her new life as a rouge lioness. She would escape them soon, and soon was what it was... :.
I read the rules, derpherpferp
« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 12:26:03 am by Freak_90 »

Offline Flatsoda

• Finest Floof
  • hOnK (o:
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2011, 10:44:42 pm »
-coming when her preset gets done-

.: Liefde :.
.: Female :.
.: Young Adult :.
.: Queen but if not then Spy will fit her nicely :.
.: Sweet | Loving | Kind | Not afraid to show her claws | Sneaky | Smart :.
.: Liefde was princess of a horribly small pride, and when that pride was attacked, she was almost killed in the process. She was spared on account of the pride that attacked her liked her unique pelt, and figured that she would make great cubs. She escaped from them, and now seeks a new pride, one she can either rule with help or that she can provide her services of spying and ease-dropping :.
.: One night, a young princess was padding around her kingdom. It was terribly small, but she still liked it. It was unique, like herself. Her two brown legs caused herself to be the most unique of her pride, and her beautiful eyes made her unable to not be stared at. Though she was very sneaky, and always snuck out of her families den. Her light paws caused little dents if any at all in the soil under her as she padded to the water. Suddenly an earthquake started, and the same beautiful eyes shot open to look around her dark den, seeing that the earthquake in her dream, had been many paws over the ground. She growled, but her father didn't allow her to fight. "Go, Hide!" he told her. When she did, he left, and as the hours passed, nobody came back. Liefde padded outside the den, to see everyone she grew up with, dead. She let out a small huff, and collapsed with horror, tears streaming down her cheeks. "Why, why couldn't it have been me..." she asked herself as a male came up to her. She looked up, and knew this was the start of her new life as a rouge lioness. She would escape them soon, and soon was what it was... :.
derpherpferp

Your missing something.

Offline exlizabeth

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2011, 10:48:38 pm »
What did she miss? The screenie?

Offline Flatsoda

• Finest Floof
  • hOnK (o:
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2011, 11:36:15 pm »
I'm not telling. xD

Offline exlizabeth

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2011, 11:38:08 pm »
XD Alright.

And you wanna start roleplay? I'm in the map, and sent a Group joining Request. :P

Freak_90

« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2011, 12:24:11 am »
I can't get a good, accurate pic until her preset is done. And other than that I don't think I missed anything...

-edit-

nvm fixed it XD
« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 12:26:56 am by Freak_90 »