Author Topic: .: Gogunatvi Pride :. Now accepting,map is finished.  (Read 17437 times)

Freak_90

Re: .: Gogunatvi Pride :. Now accepting,map is finished.
« Reply #80 on: September 06, 2011, 12:12:43 am »
Well if you disprove of her birth colors, then get me outa this pride... Her markings give her her personality.

Offline tzatziki

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • don't mind me uwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 06, 2011, 01:29:33 pm »

.: Name :. Leonai
.: Gender :. Female
.: Age :. (human years) 22
.: Desired Rank :. Huntress
.: Personality :. Stern, loyal, and loving.: History :. When she was a cub she was abandoned and grew up without a pride. Finaly when she was a teen she was taken into a pride and then she left, she was being attacked by the other lionesses in the pride.
.: Roleplay Sample:. -As she crouched slowly and crawled through the tall grass watching the zebra graze ready to pounce- "Almost there..." -she whispered under her breath to the Zebra, as she crawled she hear lions coming up behind her so she stood her ground ready to be pounced on- "What do you want?" -she said lowly and annoyed as she turned around to see her pride leader- "Oh! Sorry, I thought-----" -as she was talking she stopped in the middle of her sentence knowing that she had already said too much-

I read the rules,derpherpferp   :P :P :P ;D ;D ;D

I DID IT!!! :D

Offline tzatziki

• Curious Wanderer
  • don't mind me uwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 06, 2011, 01:30:14 pm »
took me a long time to notice though XD

Offline Lemming

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 07, 2011, 06:23:02 pm »
Just a quick update. I had my apartment broken into a few days ago, and my laptop (among a few other things), stolen, so I won't be very active/on that much.

I'm typing this from my work computer. ^^;

Offline Flatsoda

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • hOnK (o:
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 07, 2011, 07:40:05 pm »
Just a quick update. I had my apartment broken into a few days ago, and my laptop (among a few other things), stolen, so I won't be very active/on that much.

I'm typing this from my work computer. ^^;
Awww. :c
I hope I can find that person who stole your things and punch him/her in the face. ( IF male,I'll kick him in the place where it Hurts. ;) )

Well if you disprove of her birth colors, then get me outa this pride... Her markings give her her personality.

Mk. Removing.
IF you would have read the rules,in which I think you DIDN'T read them,It says;
" Realistic colors ONLY. "

Offline zeitgeist

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • I bid you salutations.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 08, 2011, 06:08:52 am »
Am I accepted or what XD Her war paint was removed and replaced with natural colored marks.

Offline tzatziki

• Curious Wanderer
  • don't mind me uwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 04, 2011, 05:44:13 am »
Hello, I have been waiting for a reply and it seems like you don't really notice that I fixed up every thing and all so... I was just asking, again, if I made it into the pride?

Offline RangiYaMbali

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 20, 2013, 04:56:08 pm »
.:Kya:.
.:3 months:.
.: Female:.
.:Cub:.
.: Kya loves to interact with other lions, She is a bundle of joy. She also seems to be an explorer at heart, she also loves to imagine things are prey, leaves, bugs, twigs (etc.).:
Kya gave a stretch as she bounded out of her sleeping area, blue optics scanning the thriling landscape. Her cranium whipping around to check for any lionesses, all clear. "Well. . . No one's around." Kya padded down the small hill, the dirt path leading her into the tall grass. Hearing a loud roar, her appendages pinned to her cranium, her optics widening, she shot nervous glancing around the place. Spreading her maw, preparing to roar. But all that came out was a simple, nervous squeak. Kya dashed back to where she was, not wanting to be attacked, slumping down in front of her mother.