Author Topic: Glaves Textures and Converted Meshes {Cathedral/Arena}  (Read 222113 times)

Offline Glave

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • A 'Nerd' gone wild
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Re: Glaves Textures and Converted Meshes {Now with a Willow Texture!}
« Reply #250 on: June 03, 2012, 11:33:52 pm »
@Toby: Nope, its on my links post now.

@MistFur: The gem textures were originally just textures you can put on anything you want so enjoy placing them on whatever you wish in Object Maker. :)

@SummerGlade: Thierry's BasicShapes can be found here, just scroll down the first post a bit and glad you enjoy the meshes! http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=8174.msg196067#msg196067

General Message: Lighthouse is coming soon!! Check my DA page for a couple images! <link in siggy>
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 11:39:38 pm by Glave »

SummerGlade

« Reply #251 on: June 04, 2012, 12:52:39 pm »
I looked through Thierry`s thread, but all I could find were her ExtraShapes. :/

Offline Glave

• Dedicated Supporter
  • A 'Nerd' gone wild
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #252 on: June 04, 2012, 08:26:26 pm »
@SummerGlade: Yes, sorry, those are the shapes I mentioned. If you already have them then the rainbow should work just fine. If not, then pull up Thierry's 'BasicPlane' in object maker and texture it with the Rainbow.

SummerGlade

« Reply #253 on: June 04, 2012, 08:58:51 pm »
Okay, I`ll try that.

Offline happygrl1908

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • The Almighty Landshark Queen :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: June 04, 2012, 09:09:40 pm »
I have a question about the temple in the wombat buildings pack. Is there a material for it, because I popped the sucker up in object maker and it's BaseWhite. Like, is there a temple material or do I just use rockMat?

Made for me by http://pondeyes.deviantart.com/ ^~^ <3

feralheartdog

« Reply #255 on: June 05, 2012, 05:47:09 pm »
Glave, I have enjoyed all your creations. I am glad that you had the patience and heart to put these up. I hope you never give up. This could be your talent, but may not. Or just one of your many talents. I want/would like if you would keep up the hard work, and not run out of patience. Patience is a virtue. Do what your heart says. Anyways, very good job, I am impressed, truely impressed.

Offline Glave

• Dedicated Supporter
  • A 'Nerd' gone wild
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #256 on: June 06, 2012, 09:33:51 pm »
@Happygirl: Yes, it comes with a texture and the names are: Temple, Temple2, Temple3. Just enter those in that order in the material boxes and it should come up to look just like this:

@Shanith: Thank you so much! I love to create and thanks to KovuLKD, I am able to make maps and objects right here on Feral Heart. I am still learning and man there is so much to learn! But I am happy to know my efforts are appreciated and as long as comments like this and karma continue to go up, I am likely to stay right here and continue to create for the FH community. I have been a bit busy lately with real life things so meshing/particles go very slowly. Just keep an eye out on my DA page for upcoming meshes/particles and maps, I tend to post screenshots of stuff before they get links >.< Anyway, thanks again Shanith!

Offline happygrl1908

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • The Almighty Landshark Queen :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: June 07, 2012, 12:47:54 am »
I have everything in my_objects, and I pulled up the temple in object maker, typed "Temple" in the material box, and it said, "Temple cannot be found!". I feel like such a noob :(

Made for me by http://pondeyes.deviantart.com/ ^~^ <3

SummerGlade

« Reply #258 on: June 07, 2012, 02:04:49 pm »
I think you have to type "TempleMat", but I`m no expert.

Offline Glave

• Dedicated Supporter
  • A 'Nerd' gone wild
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #259 on: June 07, 2012, 08:37:19 pm »
@Happygirl: That's odd....hmm...well to double check to see if you even have the materials in your folder, go to FeralHeart>Media>Objects>My_Objects and search for 'temple'. You should have all three of them pop up. If they are not there, please let me know. I can bundle them up for you and send them to you. If they are there, try making sure you type Temple in the material box with a capital T as often things are case sensitive especially with materials. Do not put things like .mesh, .particle, .material behind it. It should work with just Temple and that's it. If you try that and it still doesn't work and you have them in your objects then it could very well be that something is wrong with your .material file itself. If that is the case it is easily fixed, I can get you a material file sent as well. Let me know!