Author Topic: Glaves Textures and Converted Meshes {Cathedral/Arena}  (Read 222114 times)

Offline kaylaserket

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
Re: Glaves Textures and Converted Meshes {NEW!: A Lighthouse!}
« Reply #280 on: July 13, 2012, 10:29:29 pm »
When I try adding some of the sea stuff and snow stuff, the game crashes. I go into object maker and for the snow stuff + sea stuff it says there are some meshes and materials missing. Missing files: falls.mesh, "Cannot find material for GLSnowItems", grassPatch.mesh, "Cannot find material for GLSeaStuff" Is there anywhere else I can find these files?
I fixed the falls.mesh and grassPatch.mesh problems but I still get the "Cannot find material for GLSnowItems + GLSeaStuff" errors.
Fixed this problem, some of the materials for the meshes were missing.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 03:48:54 pm by kayla »

Offline animals_rock

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • Lilly teh Lioness
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: July 15, 2012, 07:52:09 am »
These are great! 8D I love the heavenly stuff xD
Call me Lilly or Animal or Animals or Lillyfloof...I dun really care o3o Call me whatever you want... .3.

dA: Lacey186
Youtube: Lacey186
oovoo: Lacey186
Siggy made by the wonderful Nair~

Offline Glave

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • A 'Nerd' gone wild
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #282 on: July 16, 2012, 05:36:42 pm »
Lava: Thanks!

Kayla: Were they missing from the bundle itself or was it that they didn't get placed in your folder? <asking so I am sure to add them to the bundle if they are missing>

Caitlyn: Thank you! I am so glad you love the heavenly items. I will be adding some new stuff for that pack, just tweaking and making the last few items. I also have a map I am planning out that will make use of all this heavenly stuff I haven't used yet XD

Offline kittycats9

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: July 18, 2012, 06:37:18 am »
Glave, I'd be soooo happy if you joined my rp, The Creaters of FH witch will be composed of map makers, mesh makers, objectmakers, matmakers, watermkers, presetmakers, etc.... I'd like you be be bata for best mesh maker
A few quotes, from my friends: "As the day begins anew, do does our lives." - Aang, on Katara and his wedding day.

Offline varvorn

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: July 18, 2012, 06:53:50 am »
These meshes are epic! I can't say anything else because the epicness of these objects don't allow me to type normally. Seriously.

Offline kaylaserket

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #285 on: July 18, 2012, 03:35:29 pm »
Glave: Most of them had Base White for the material and I just had to change the material.  I think the only material file I had to make myself was for the Pearl. Everything else had the material file. I love the meshes!

Gryphon Azura

« Reply #286 on: July 22, 2012, 06:05:31 pm »
Ok, you have said something about a "Basic Shapes Pack" by Thierry, but the link doesnt work. I really need that pack! I have searched the entire interwebs but I have found nothing on it. DX I love creating new object in object maker, but Im severely limited without a flat plane, and other shapes as well. Please help!

Offline Glave

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • A 'Nerd' gone wild
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #287 on: July 23, 2012, 06:12:26 pm »
Kaylee: I am flattered, however I don't know when I could be on. My time is very limited when it comes to actually RPing. You will have to shoot me a friend request in game and we can work things out next time I'm on?

Aposirin: Lol!!! Well thanks! I hope your able to recover :)

kayla: I will have to check over the files on my computer and fix them, thanks for the heads up!

Schae: The link worked fine, it just leads you to his old page where he has a link to go to the new section, I will have to be sure to update that, but here is the new link to Thierry's meshes: http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=8174.msg196067#msg196067

UPDATE: I have placed an image and the link for some City Items I made. Image will be replaced or added onto later since there are other items in this pack that aren't pictured.

« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 07:38:18 pm by Glave »

Gryphon Azura

Re: Glaves Textures and Converted Meshes {Hey! City Stuff!}
« Reply #288 on: July 24, 2012, 02:26:12 am »
Oh, thanks so much!

DERP

I have been to that page often...I just have always missed the pic. x_x

Thanks xD

Thierry

Re: Glaves Textures and Converted Meshes {Hey! City Stuff!}
« Reply #289 on: August 01, 2012, 01:13:42 am »
Hi glave, you can include my basic shapes in you downloads if you want, to avoid to make people to have to download these as a separated download.

Just to make things more easy.