Author Topic: akward moments in fh...  (Read 94398 times)

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
Re: akward moments in fh...
« Reply #120 on: March 20, 2012, 08:50:31 pm »
This was quite strange....

Me: *Walks to the den and looks inside*
Dude:Hihi!
Me:*Frowns*
Dude:*Frowns*
Me:......Wth?
Dude:Come here ;)
Me:Why?
Dude:Come! >(
Me:*Comes*
Dude:Wanna do somthing?
Me:No *Walks away*
Dude:Were the @2&* you going?
Me:What the hell!
Dude:*Rapes*
Me:*Puts middle finger up* -Loggs off-

The morrel is,never talk to strangers ;)

Dooooooooood.

Offline Tearless

• The strange artist about whom your mother warned you...
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 81
  • Weird Absentee Uncle
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #121 on: March 23, 2012, 03:02:37 am »
I recently made a sort of spoof character just for the heck of it... flat black, red markings, spiked everything, bat wings and such, and went out on the plains with him just to see what would happen. It was then I realized... there were at least five similarly coloured wolves around, and they were all serious...

Offline BigSkippy

• Warden Of FH
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • Winter Is Coming
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #122 on: March 26, 2012, 02:06:15 am »
Most awkward moment for me was yesterday I was just chilling in my normal spot on my Male lion Volchek and this random lioness comes over and was like "Sniffs volchek finding him odd" So i was like Uhmm what are you doing the next thig shes like "This -leans down pressing her muzzle against his gently licking him-"
So I get a bit uneasy and Im like Wow that was slightly Random and then I started screaming for help from Rimfrost the end :3
Never Forget What You Are, The Rest Of The World Will Not. Wear It Like Armor And It Can Never Be Used To Hurt You.

Offline Varagena

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: -7
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: March 31, 2012, 03:03:15 am »
A few days ago, I was in the Cape, and I was about to enter a map for an RP.  I went on brb to check something on the roleplay's website, and when I came back, two ninjas were creeping towards me O.O And then I just layed down on my back, and one of them said, "It died!". Then they were about to eat me when I suddenly pounced on the bigger of the two, scaring the living daylights out of them.  Then they pulled out ninja swords, and I fled to the canyons. 
I see you.....MWAHAHAHAHA.

Offline River-White-Wolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • I like dragons, I like Sprite, I like Minecraft.
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: April 06, 2012, 03:16:50 am »
Theres an orgy in Bonfire right now O>O
I am a crazy weirdo, with waaaay too many FH characters and a love of being insane. If you see any mentions of the characters Ruins and Nightshadow, they are a few of my favorite spoof/spazzing/general randomness characters, and I generally use them or at least mention while spazzing about.
In short, I am a crazy maniac. Deal with it.

Offline YowlingYeen

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -13
  • My charictore Milkfur and her mate Nighttail :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: April 06, 2012, 04:20:34 am »
The most awkwardest thing that had happened to me is that I looked like a compleat idiot becaus my friendwas chasing me and I hid in a glitch and started teasing her saying she cant find me and it turns out whene I was in that so called "Glitch" I was ontop of the platform the whole time -.-

Think you got what it takes to survive these streets? Then click hear! See if you can survive........That is if your not Scared!

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=22830.10&topicseen

Offline Hallucination

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: April 06, 2012, 04:43:52 am »
The most awkward thing that happened to meh was...
I was playing in an test version of my one map- a horror map- for my one rp, and one of my mischievious friends got in- they found the link somehow. Me and my friend was just heading the for Lightning Foret, which in the middle had trees that from an ariel view spelled 'Help us'. So me and my friend reached the area and the person trying to scare me was rehearsing what they were gonna do and this is what happened:
<Scarer> Help us, the fire! The fire! The trees are burning! The buildings are- WAH! Oh darn I'm done for, you caught me.
<Me> What are you doing hear reciting the history of the group?
<Scarer> What history?
<Friend> This one. -Thorws match and lights Lightning Forest on fire as Human homes begin tumbling  in the human dumpster-
<Scarer> O_O
<Me> Yay, they all are going bye-bye, now let's get breakfast.
<Scarer> Is that really what happened in the history.
<Friend> No, we forgot the part where they cook wolves that ask too many questions.
The scarer accidently hits Q and can't figure out how to turn it off, and as he is going down through the world he goes:
<Scarer> Fail... Just fail...
<Me> See you in Kentucky!
Awkwaaaaaard.

Offline YowlingYeen

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -13
  • My charictore Milkfur and her mate Nighttail :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: April 06, 2012, 09:53:27 am »
Today I whent to go meet one of my friends in Bonfire and ended up right SMACk dab in the middle of a rape cyclone O.O

Think you got what it takes to survive these streets? Then click hear! See if you can survive........That is if your not Scared!

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=22830.10&topicseen

Offline Chichibelle

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: April 11, 2012, 09:30:41 pm »
I was in my afk position (lying on my back), and when I got back I found this grinning. blue red green and purple wolf on top of me. When I said "Dude, get off." he replied "Why?" So I just switched chars and have never used the char since.

Offline Varagena

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: -7
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: April 12, 2012, 12:50:23 am »
I was bored, so I was RPing as one of those power rings from Sonic.  Then I was just spinning around.....when suddenly, someone actually collected me like you collect a ring in a Sonic game O.O 
I see you.....MWAHAHAHAHA.