Author Topic: ??Crescent Miles??Cheetah Tribe?? [Closed~!]  (Read 181128 times)

*Wildfire*

Re: ??Crescent Miles??Cheetah Tribe??
« Reply #250 on: October 08, 2011, 10:49:42 pm »
Wait where do you go to find this stuff?

Offline DimensionGal

• The Poison Dragon's Tainted Lily
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • aka Kerrigan the Mapmaker
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #251 on: October 08, 2011, 10:54:18 pm »
Find what, Wildfire?
?Mapmaker serving 16,700+ Feral Heart users?

Offline catgrrl13

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: October 08, 2011, 11:49:38 pm »
Salami is awesome!!!
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/278/1/9/kahili_by_wolfgrrl1311-d4bx6uz.png
Name: Kahili
Parents: Akahi (mother) Draco (father)
Mate: None
Offspring: None
Personality: Kahili is sweet, kind-hearted, caring, yet brave cheetah.
Ingame Username / Forum Username: catgrrl13/Crystal
Desired Rank:  Scout
RP Sample (We are a literate RP group! At least four complete sentences!):  -Kahili weaves through the thick brush, trying to avoid the fallen foliage below her.  Once out of the thicket of brush, she scans the horizon for any sight of prey.  Her ears twitch at the sound of a lost fawn.  She follows the faint bawling of the gazelle through towering grass until she reaches within pouncing distance.  Peering through the grass at the gazelle, she feels a bit of sorrow for the poor creature, but springs at the fawn and out of instinct goes straight for the neck.  She tries to ignore the crying until the last breath of the fawn is heard.-

Accepted, I'll add you to roster when I get home.

Anyways - OUR GROUP GLITCHED. D:  So, rejoin if you can. I'll be on later tonight (maybe around 7-8pm EST) for this Saturday's RP, starting off a new little mini-plot for the Tribe - The Rise of Ga'Tore.

Thanks for accepting me!!!

Offline catgrrl13

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: October 09, 2011, 12:49:37 am »
I am having some difficulties downloading the map.  My notepad is not responding.

Offline DimensionGal

• The Poison Dragon's Tainted Lily
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • aka Kerrigan the Mapmaker
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #254 on: October 09, 2011, 03:38:05 am »
I am having some difficulties downloading the map.  My notepad is not responding.

Why is your notepad not responding?

ANYWAYSSS - We put off the meeting of Ga'Tore until next weekend. Summary for today has been posted in the RP Summmary section of the first post.
?Mapmaker serving 16,700+ Feral Heart users?

Offline Flatsoda

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • hOnK (o:
    • View Profile
Re: ☾☾Crescent Miles☽☾Cheetah Tribe☽☽
« Reply #255 on: October 09, 2011, 03:45:30 am »

Y R I BEN SO INACTIV?!!?11?!1?!!!//!1one!!/

Oh, I got on just in time to revive me :D
LOL. I had such a big project in colledge. I rarely got on to any roleplay.
NOW, as I was back to my regular stuff .3.

I SHALL REPLACE AKINNES. His fur is so orange with the lighting it's making my glasses-covered eyes bleed ;3;

Dude, salami. Salami does not taste good on my tastebuds mixed with bread.

Name: Pubeo

Parents: Okay, uhm... uhm... uhm... uhm.. WAIT DON'T TELL ME. Uh...uh... I DUNNO. It's a long story. That will be revealed to you. //spooky music.

Mate:
* Pubeo  slaps you.

Offspring: None, and I don't expect to have any in the future.

Personality: Whilst Pubeo can be a total pain in the arse, she can be brushing up against your side in affection. She completely loaths cubs who ask for her repeativly- as Stewey on Family Guy did. She also loaths them males who just walk up to her and start hitting on her. She always screams, ' AMG GET AWAI FROM MEH! ' in her head. She usually, however, is quiet and resting during the day. Night, well, she is completely mad. She doesn't sleep much during the night; she's, well... somewhere. She likes to wander. Aimlessly. Until the first growl arises from her stomach. She can be brave. However, she's only brave when she has to be. She's not Mrs. Show-off.

OVERALL PERSONALITY;; She is a pain-in-the-arse-chick-that-loaths-annoying-cubs-that-wanders-aimlessly-through-the-night-and-becomes-brave-in-fights-when-she-has-to-and-is-not-a-showoff. C:

Ingame Username / Forum Username: Flatsoda / .:Flatsoda:.

Desired Rank: Loner. NOW THE VETERAN RANK IS OPEN TO ANY NOOB! Nojk.

RP Sample (We are a literate RP group! At least four complete sentences!): You know how I roleplay. .n.

Code: [Select]
[img]http://www.iaza.com/work/111009C/iaza14552730000900.png[/img]
Name: Pubeo
Parents: Okay, uhm... uhm... uhm... uhm.. WAIT DON'T TELL ME. Uh...uh... I DUNNO. It's a long story. That will be revealed to you. //spooky music.
Mate:[me=Pubeo] slaps you.[/me]
[color=green]Offspring: None, and I don't expect to have any in the future.
Personality: Whilst Pubeo can be a total pain in the arse, she can be brushing up against your side in affection. She completely loaths cubs who ask for her repeativly- as Stewey on Family Guy did. She also loaths them males who just walk up to her and start hitting on her. She always screams, ' AMG GET AWAI FROM MEH! ' in her head. She usually, however, is quiet and resting during the day. Night, well, she is completely mad. She doesn't sleep much during the night; she's, well... somewhere. She likes to wander. Aimlessly. Until the first growl arises from her stomach. She can be brave. However, she's only brave when she has to be. She's not Mrs. Show-off.
OVERALL PERSONALITY;; She is a pain-in-the-arse-chick-that-loaths-annoying-cubs-that-wanders-aimlessly-through-the-night-and-becomes-brave-in-fights-when-she-has-to-and-is-not-a-showoff. C:
Ingame Username / Forum Username: Flatsoda / .:Flatsoda:.
Desired Rank: Loner. [size=7pt] NOW THE VETERAN RANK IS OPEN TO ANY NOOB! Nojk.[/size]
RP Sample (We are a literate RP group! At least four complete sentences!): You know how I roleplay. .n.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 04:43:44 pm by .:FlatSoda:. »

GamerGirl

« Reply #256 on: October 09, 2011, 12:48:14 pm »
Haha I love her, Soda!

Wolfsoul143

« Reply #257 on: October 09, 2011, 04:30:38 pm »

Name: Mizzo
Parents: Unknown
Mate: >.< no one
Offspring: none yet
Personality: Mizzo is a quiet cheetah who prefers for the world to be silent. She hasnt ever had a made, she assumes its because she was "scary" because she never really smiled.
Ingame Username / Forum Username: XxChronaxX and MapGoddess
Desired Rank: Mistwalker
RP Sample (We are a literate RP group! At least four complete sentences!): (BE PREPARED!)
Mizzo walked around the savanah plains, every step she took made her paws feel heavey. She has been walking for days in the tourcherous heat. She stoped and notced some other cheetahs. She thought to her self 'Should i approuch them...or are they houstle?'. She sighed and walked right past the group. She heard someone yell towards her but she continued to keep walking, not caring where she was going. As the other cheeta followed her she began to get irritated and snaped at the stranger,  her voice was shooken up because she was growling as she spoke "What do you want!".

*Wildfire*

« Reply #258 on: October 09, 2011, 04:52:31 pm »
My heyna is awesome!

Headcrabmelon

« Reply #259 on: October 09, 2011, 05:01:57 pm »
Mine is too >3 is it ok if he has *cough* SLIGHTLY UNREALISTIC *cough* red hair? cl