Author Topic: ??Crescent Miles??Cheetah Tribe?? [Closed~!]  (Read 181296 times)

Offline FrostWynd

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
Re: ??Crescent Miles??Cheetah Tribe?? [Applications closing on Feb 10! ]
« Reply #760 on: February 09, 2012, 11:22:05 pm »
I never said anything about you being mad. All I was saying is that you're gonna have to be patient.
Mostly I was just trying to point out a few things, and perhaps other people will see it and hopefully keep in mind that Kerrigan will get to them when she has time.

That last part about the complaining wasn't just directed at you, but for anyone else who might start complaining because it's 'taking too long'.
I wasn't blaming you at all, I apologize if it seemed that way.

Offline DimensionGal

• The Poison Dragon's Tainted Lily
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • aka Kerrigan the Mapmaker
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #761 on: February 09, 2012, 11:59:25 pm »
Applications will close at 11:59 pm EST on Feb 10. I will then close applications to new people (the exception to this will be old/returning CM  or VC members) and I will go over all your characters. :3
?Mapmaker serving 16,700+ Feral Heart users?

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Trust No One. If you want your secrets Safe.
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: February 10, 2012, 12:10:19 am »
hey did you accept my hyena char? or maybe i miss the reply.

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Silentstep

« Reply #763 on: February 10, 2012, 12:47:05 am »
ARGH ARGH ARGH. Sorry for being an obnoxious poof-in-poof-out person, I've been busy and checking for my app being approved kept slipping my mind. PLEASE don't close just yet, I promise I'll sort out my application and everything on Friday. -begging eyes-

Offline Spoonz

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: February 10, 2012, 08:00:54 am »
(( Whoops, I almost forgot to put "Salami", my bad. Hurrrr...))
Name: Cheat. (Hawhaw, never play a game with a cheetah because they..CHEET. IKnowI'mSoQueerSadFace.)
~~
Parents: She doesn't remember them.
Mate: None. (Maybe her name gives off a bad vibe? ; n ;)
Offspring: None.
~~
Personality: Although her name suggests different Cheat is a rather kind soul, bubbly and semi-optimistic she tries to stay light hearted. She figures her 'rents were playing some sick game when they named her. Playing and sleeping goes hand and hand with this little female, she likes a good romp but when she's sleepy- Watch out! Cheat has designated a large section of her heart to nature and it's beings, aiming to respect everything from glow bugs to her prey. Cheat is also very easily distracted. If you send her off to deliver a message, beware, it may take a wee' bit longer than expected.
~~
Ingame Username & Forum Username: Spoonz/Spoonz.
Desired Rank: Warrior.
~~
RP Sample: Moonlight krept along side shadowed paws, casting it's light for both enemy and allie to see by- whether a blessing or curse, no one could really decide. After many long moments of deep silence a single, high pitched and ear splitting chirp errupted. "Strike!" Screamed a heavy voice, comanding his troops to move forward and attack. Many paws moved at once, claws slashing at the soil and pulling up grass as lean bodies rushed forward. Two sides surged towards each other- each side thinking the other was at fault for some petty crime. Squeals and screams echoed into the night, the sound of paws thudding against fur covered flanks, shoulders and muzzles. The cheetahs fumed, their rage floating above the miniscule war that took place on the warm savannah. The fued between the two Tribes had been going on for centuries, no one really remembered what caused it- no one really cared, but after a mindless teen had gone an done something- what was it? What did she do again? No one really remembered that either...Each Tribe- North and South- had declared war, and tonight one would fall.

Minutes ticked on by, each minute counting final breaths before someone fell, their speckled body hitting the sand and soil with a gentle "Thadunmp" that no cheetah paid much heed too. If ones enemy fell, they simply moved on, batting and biting at another.

The moon was waning, and one particular side was dropping like flies, their bodies littering the ground like small mounds of fluffy stuffed animals. The cheetahs who ruled the North were pushing the Southerner's back- easily. The South's King huffed and chirped in anguish, watching his Tribe fall- each tribe was only 30-40 strong, he'd seen other Clan's or Tribe's pass through his land atleast 60 strong in his day- he could not bear the sight of losing his members any longer and with a single, swift and unwilling chirp his members pulled themselves away from their current battle and fled the scene.

As the Sun rose, glaring at the filthy mess below him, the Southern Tribe limped home, slow, and holding eachother up. The King had done a head count once they were well enough away from the 'happy' out-burst of the Northerner's- 25. He had 25 subjects left. A tear fell from the male cheetah's golden eye, falling against his chest as she ducked his face from the others, not wanting them too see that after everything they went through, their King cummbled beneath their paws anyways.
~~

(( Meow, I hope I'm not too late to be recruited. C:))
« Last Edit: February 10, 2012, 08:03:40 am by Tori »
~
The Question That Sometimes Makes Me hazy; am I Or The Others Crazy?
-Albert Einstien.
~

iKeerah

« Reply #765 on: February 11, 2012, 12:43:52 am »
Baaaah. >.< I haven't been here in a while. I see the front page has been updated. :D -derp- My computer just flat out died. O.o Finally got a new one. Um. I guess I'll make a new cheetah? xD He has two scars that run across his face, just undeneath his eyes.

Do I really need to say Salami?

http://i.imgur.com/H4eiM.png

Name: Basi
Parents: Unknown
Mate: "-scoffs-"
Offspring: "... No. Just go away."
Personality: A generally bitter, cold guy. He's got a twisted sense of humor, a fiery temper and a sharp tongue... both of which he makes known often. Some describe him as distatched, tough, self-centered, and even menacing. When confronting said troubled kitty, one would find themselves met with a barrier of sorts. Trying to get him open up to you is useless. It takes forever to gain his trust, and get him to warm up to others. Stare at his face, even once, and there's no use even trying. However, get past his sarcasm and bitterness, and one would find themselves with an entirely new cheetah. His sarcasm becomes somehow friendly, his bitterness only to those who oppose you, and a loyalty so deep that he would kill to prove. He becomes fiercely protective, warm, and dare one say sweet. He's truly a huge softy, with a past that would scar any creature for life, as it did to him.
Ingame Username / Forum Username: iKeerah/iKeerah
Desired Rank: Loner
RP Sample (We are a literate RP group! At least four complete sentences!): Bah. I don't have to, do I? >.<
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 01:36:09 am by iKeerah »

Offline MasiYumi

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Proud Gemini ^_^
    • BreyerKat
    • howtotrainyoureren
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: February 11, 2012, 02:06:29 pm »
Salami
I can't send a picture cause I'm using the iPad, and feralheart fourms crash when I get on. But I have the map downloaded so you can see me. Take a screenie of me if you want :D
Name: Cruce
Parents: unkown
Mate: none, thinking of finding one
Offspring: none
Personality: Cruce is kinda like me, with two sides to her. She can be very aggressive and snappy, but very loyal and would fight to the death to defend her tribe mates. Cruce is a tomboy and loves play fighting with her friends, though she is a little old for that. She can be very random and fun to be around, as long as you don't tick her off.
Ingame Username / Forum Username: forum user is Christina and game user is MasiYumi
Desired Rank: Mist stalker
RP Sample (We are a literate RP group! At least four complete sentences!): Cruce stalked through the undergrowth, unaware of her surroundings. She couldn't wait to become a mist stalker, since she loved stalking everyone. Suddenly a fresh tang of blood hit the roof of her nose. Shrinking back in terror, she fled. It smelt of cold murder, so she went to warn the tribe. (sorry, I'm on a writing block!)

Find me in game as Captorlicious.

Offline DimensionGal

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #767 on: February 11, 2012, 11:06:42 pm »
Applications close at 11:59 EST tonight! I will then stop accepting new applications from new people. I will go through the newest applications starting tomorrow. (Sunday, February 12.) If you do not see your character on the Tribe Roster (second + third posts) then I have not gone over your character. Until you are accepted, please do not pop into the group rp.

Offline DimensionGal

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art page
Re: ??Crescent Miles??Cheetah Tribe?? [Applications closing on Feb 10!]
« Reply #768 on: February 12, 2012, 12:12:06 am »
Also! Guys! I may be late for the group RP tonight! If there are 3+ people in the map, and I'm not there - PLEASE START. Remember: post order.

I've been begging my fiance to try FH for ages, and I've finally worn him down. So I'll be dragging him around everywhere for a bit.

Offline Viinca

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 27
  • Icon by Ramine ?
    • View Profile
Re: ??Crescent Miles??Cheetah Tribe?? [Applications closing on Feb 10!]
« Reply #769 on: February 12, 2012, 12:59:39 am »
I'm willing to stay on, I'm there right now in fact. Any cheetahs coming tonight, then? :/