Author Topic: ??Crescent Miles??Cheetah Tribe?? [Closed~!]  (Read 182238 times)

wolfgirl56

Re: ??Crescent Miles??Cheetah Tribe?? [Closed~!]
« Reply #840 on: March 03, 2012, 06:43:03 pm »
Thanks FrostWynd. I'll probably be taking part in the role-play today.

Offline FrostWynd

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: March 04, 2012, 02:01:49 am »
Hope to see you there Crystal. c:

Group RP is starting!
Currently just me and two people, but please everyone, let's all get together and have some fun in the RP! <3

Offline CadyD16

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Razors for friends. ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: March 04, 2012, 08:15:55 am »
March 3rd - Saturday Roleplay

In an attempt to give Master Medic Katarina a special gift meaning something deeply personal to him, Loner Roi puts forth an unexpected notion that makes Kat shockingly aware of the fact that she can, indeed, let her feelings get the best of her. After a brief confrontation with Roi about the odd matter, Mist-stalker Reno Jacul makes a break from the village to find Kat - and more importantly - find out what exactly is going on.

------------------------------------

This summary, I believe, is a little vaguer unless you were actually there. That's because we were unable to finish it to a full. Hopefully, it'll come to a conclusion of some sort tomorrow.

FrostWynd took a screenie of one of the scenes, and I'm pretty sure she'll be posting that too, once she gets on again. :)
« Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 08:18:16 am by CadyD16 »

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Trust No One. If you want your secrets Safe.
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: March 04, 2012, 03:34:30 pm »
Did i miss a RP? Cause if i did then i forgot the day and time

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: March 04, 2012, 04:02:13 pm »
Signature by Green

Offline FrostWynd

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: March 04, 2012, 07:12:56 pm »
@ Wolf - Technically you did, as the RP had happened yesterday.
You could try writing it down somewhere so you won't forget maybe?
- Saturday 8PM EST
- Wednesday (Timing for this day isn't as specific.)

We're also planning on continuing yesterdays RP today too.

@Stephen - As of right now, even if we were to say yes, it wouldn't get put up on the first page until Kerri comes back. So I think it might be best if she handles it once she returns. ^^;
I'll be sure to put both your App for Clouda, and the Ally Request into a notepad for the time being. And then pass it over to Kerri by then.

----

@ Cady - Hope you don't mind if I add a few other details? So at least the picture will make some sense. xD

March 3rd - Saturday Roleplay

During the early daytime hours, Trainee Ayana had gone to the Medic's den, where she confided in Master Medic Katarina about the horrible memories plaguing her mind of her past. And after their talk had ended, Ayana left feeling a little better. But that moment of pride Kat had was soon swept away when Mist-stalker Reno showed up, as they had a brief disagreement. During then, Loner Roi had gone off and collected herbs for Kat, which she accepted gratefully once he returned. Later on the day after, in an attempt to give Master Medic Katarina a special gift meaning something deeply personal to him, Loner Roi puts forth an unexpected notion that makes Kat shockingly aware of the fact that she can, indeed, let her feelings get the best of her. After a brief confrontation with Roi about the odd matter, Mist-stalker Reno Jacul makes a break from the village to find Kat - and more importantly - find out what exactly is going on.

I'm hoping that maybe in a few hours, I'll be able to get on and we can continue where this left off. c: And a more 'finished' summary will be available afterwards.

wolfgirl56

« Reply #846 on: March 04, 2012, 08:40:57 pm »
Terribly sorry for missing the role-play last night. I had forgotten about it, and when I looked in the exports files.... I forgot to download the Cresent Miles map. e.e
So there is another role-play tonight?

Offline CadyD16

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Razors for friends. ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: March 04, 2012, 08:43:11 pm »
I'm not sure what time today, but yes. We're hoping to finish up yesterday's plot (and maybe begin a new one, if we're going to be having more people there). Definitely show up, if you can!

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Trust No One. If you want your secrets Safe.
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: March 04, 2012, 11:51:03 pm »
Is the Rp at 8pm Est?  So the i know cause im 3 hours behind you guys.

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 64
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
« Reply #849 on: March 04, 2012, 11:55:39 pm »
Aw man, I feel super horrible for continously missing rps. I will make this one tonight. I'm soooo sorry guys. But not only am I forgetful but this past month has been horrible and I'm still mourning over a lost friend. Not to mention everything seemed to be against me becuase my grades are down the drain and my computer has cought some kind of virus. T.T Really sorry guys.

"I can't tell you the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everyone" - Ed Sheeran