Author Topic: ??Crescent Miles??Cheetah Tribe?? [Closed~!]  (Read 181137 times)

Offline peanuts07

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -9
  • Attack on Titan is the shiz.
    • View Profile
    • Shingeki No Kyojin Wiki
Re: ??Crescent Miles??Cheetah Tribe?? [Now accepting!]
« Reply #630 on: January 28, 2012, 05:19:52 pm »
@ Epik Wolfy ~ Well, if it was a simple misunderstanding, it is possible Kerri might reconsider. But I don't know for sure.

Oh, and concerning the quoting. Everything between the [quote*][/quote*] that has nothing to do with you specifically. You should probably remove so your posts aren't always excessively long. Plus, you should be writing outside the quote, otherwise it can get a tad confusing when reading it. ^^;

I went and grabbed your app, just in case you wanted to fiddle around with it, without digging through the clutter. Instead of quoting my post, you could always copy and paste your app.

Name: Tsubaki                                                                     yum...... Salami
Parents: X
Mate: X
Offspring: X
Personality: Shes very quiet most times. She is also very loyal to her leader elders and masters. She cares for her tribe members. shes also verry affectionate. Also strong
Ingame Username / Forum Username: peanuts07   Epik Wolfy
Desired Rank: warrior
RP Sample (We are a literate RP group! At least four complete sentences!):
 She looked at her reflection in the clear water. Voices filled her mind and thoughts. Why...... Why is this happening? She looked up to the clouds. She saw a cheatah shaped cloud. What is this......? She strode back to her den. Her head was pounding...... Why wont it stop? A coyote was wandering around her den..... Tsubaki spotted the coyote and ran. Right behind her, the coyote tryed to pounce. WHAT? This was only a dream. For now......

From the looks of what I think is your current version, it's true that it's more than four sentences. But it could probably use a little more work? Commas are your best friend when writing. Plus, only try using three periods instead of a bunch. And, whenever a character speaks, people like to make use of quotation marks. Otherwise known as these things; "". And sometimes the asterisks ** whenever a character thinks.
I'm going to stop myself right here before I start typing a wall of text on ways to try improving your roleplaying. >>;
These are just a few tips, you're free to either consider or ignore my advice.
                                                                                                                                                             Well..... i dont REALY know how to RP i only did it once and they said i needed improvments i all i need is practice and thats why i came to you guys too
SASSY TITAN ALERT

Offline WolfBrother

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: January 28, 2012, 06:42:34 pm »

Offline peanuts07

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: January 29, 2012, 12:28:47 am »
Yay accepted :3
DO not rub it in -.- ((trust me you DO NOT want to make me mad))
SASSY TITAN ALERT

Offline peanuts07

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: January 29, 2012, 12:33:01 am »
and serously guys..... i REALY wanted to join you..... my mom saw my crying a bit and then she limited my time on here WTF?!?
SASSY TITAN ALERT

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: January 29, 2012, 01:35:03 am »
I don't think she was meaning to rub it in and you'll have to wait until Kerrigan says your accepted. Just be patient until then.

Offline Denio

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • Samili
    • RedsMemories
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: January 29, 2012, 01:57:32 am »
(200x200 picture)  Coming Soon~
Name: Anita
Parents: N/A
Mate: N/A
Offspring: N/A
Personality: She is a loner, and usually likes to fight and walk the territory alone.  She is loyal to her leader(s) and respect's higher ranks.  She is fierce and shows no mercy during a fight, like her father always used to say, "Show no Mercy, Pain is weakness". She follows in his footsteps.
Ingame Username / Forum Username: Denio/Denio
Desired Rank: Warrior
RP Sample:  The small lithe female moved quietly.  She scented the air and watched the hyenas.  They were sitting there around a kill.  She muttered before walking out towards them.  She smirked when she saw them slowly back away, she flexed(sp?)  her claws and growled, "Oh sweet hyena's, why you may be on this territory?" She asked grinning, she hoped to shed blood today.

^_^.

ZombieKitteh

« Reply #636 on: January 29, 2012, 03:27:26 am »
Yay accepted :3
DO not rub it in -.- ((trust me you DO NOT want to make me mad))

Er excuse me? o-o I wasn't rubbing anything in I'm sorry if it seemed that way? And please don't threaten, it isn't very nice. x:

Offline Dubstep.Freak

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -2
  • Letz.See.How.Much.Negative.Karma.I.Get!!
    • View Profile
    • Cafe of Paradise
« Reply #637 on: January 29, 2012, 05:41:55 am »
OH stop it you guys.. Don't start stuff on this thread. Be nice! D: *huggled all* We'er all buddies here..~ <3 <3
..?'?????????????..

shzgdfg

« Reply #638 on: January 29, 2012, 05:41:49 pm »
Exactly I agree with Freak. Dont start stuff on this thread! Kerrigan has had this up for a long time and I dont think ANYONE would wanna fight here. As Freak said were all buddies here! *gives waffles to all*

Offline Miette

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: January 29, 2012, 06:52:03 pm »
*cough*... on a more on-topic note... What would you guys want to do for the next rp? Or what do you have plans to do?
Yo' mama so fat, she's at an increased risk for cardiovascular disease.