Author Topic: Top Scariest movies  (Read 8046 times)

Offline Frostpaw860

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Professional Dork
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr Blog
Re: Top Scariest movies
« Reply #40 on: February 28, 2012, 11:37:33 pm »
I'd like to add IT to my list if I haven't. x3 I was searching through a bunch of old DVD's and I actually dropped the case because of the cover. xD Honestly who could ever forget that loveable crazy killer clown O-o

.|.For The Team.|.
.::Only active on the Forums::.

Offline lugailover

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
    • View Profile
    • Foxes of Ireland
« Reply #41 on: March 01, 2012, 08:58:50 am »
I am Legend: The zombies... Made my dog.... Run out of the room.... No joke D:
Saw: Oh gawd I had nightmares for 2 months
The exorcist: Can't even EXPLAIN this!
The exorcism of Emily Rose: Lets just say -->   \\__/o  
                                                                                             ^ Me
This is weird cos I watched all these 18's and 15's movies when I'm 11 D:

« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 09:04:18 am by Lugai »

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
« Reply #42 on: March 02, 2012, 12:46:08 am »
Once again I say, why are people watching these movies when they're under 13? They're rated 15+ and 18+ for a reason :I No wonder kids find them so scary.
Sorry to be sounding like someone's mother XD

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 03, 2012, 12:32:11 pm »
Hmmmm let me think.

I havent seen much but theres one i love but i didnt find scary.

The Grudge 2 (Japanese version) wasnt scary at all but you get nervous wondering whats gonna happen the first time you see it. Im very much wanting to watch the American one the effects are looking much better, theres also more scarier scenes.

Chucky (the first movie) seems scary but i would love to see it. Movies with voodoo dolls are just awesome!

Jaws scared me but i was about 7 when i saw it so i dont remember much.

Human Centipede is just gruesome and frightening (American version). Theres bits when you just feel....a bit sick in the stomach. Im not allowed to watch it again says mum.
Once when i used to go to boarding school me and the other yr 7's (wasnt many of us) we would sneak into the yr 9's rooms and they would let us watch their movies on their laptops when we were supposed to be asleep. Thats how i found out about that movie. Dont go to sleep after watching, believe me on that.

At my age i shouldnt be watching these movies but i find them entertaining, watching in the dark with my friends is most fun. Screaming and hiding behind pillows, looking down the dark hallway scaring eachother by saying "Oh my god something just moved!" the funnest way to watch horror movies.

I miss my friends :'( (off topic imma stop)

Being 13 and watching 18+ movies sounds immature and stupid, call me that all you want i dun care! I force myself to watch them because i love the adrenaline i feel. Hmm dunno if "adrenaline" is the right word, oh well. I never watch them alone though, i always have someone to share the fear with.
Will be inactive due to work and exams.