Author Topic: AP Valley-An African animal RP-16 Species!{Apps OPEN!}Please Read Everything!  (Read 93116 times)

Offline Koylan

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • (4(\) � |2?4|) |_??7? Well? Can you?
    • View Profile
Well I've been popping in an out D: I'm having a hard time reaching people! C: So we're trying to set up a time!
Sanctum, we want you!

Click to Join!

Offline Steak

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • cheshireneko-san
    • https://twitter.com/HaruButtSenp
    • View Profile
I'll just leave this here.
I promise I'll finish this soon Wild, sorry I've been taking so long. TwT

Username ::
Steak in-game :: Steaky on forums. However my forums name changes from time to time.

Character name ::
Yuta

Species ::
Lion / Leopard

Male

Young; seven [7] months

Description ::
Rather tiny in build. Yuta's pelt is an lighter shade of beige splattered in lightly darker cub spots. His eyes are colored an light shade of baby blue. He also sports an tiny puff of mane and tufts in a blondish color.

Personality ::
A rather talkative youngster who fallows his heart more then his instincs. Tends to take life in a slow pace and is overly lazy usually found sleeping in tree's or logs along the lakes and rivers. Don't take him seriously.

History ::
Born to an young lioness, Yuta was one of four cubs in her first litter. She raised the cubs away from her pride due to the father being an leopard, however she couldn't stay away from her pride forever. She returned to the pride when the cubs where old enough, only to be attacked by the new pride male. In the chaos Yuta got separated from his mother and siblings. To this day he has little clue as to what happened to them or if they are alive. Currently Yuta is an loner who lives off the rivers and lakes.

Mate/Offspring ::
None / None.

Loner/Looking to join pride/pack? ::
Loner at the moment. Is willing to join a group or pride.

Your character is best at? ::
Being lazy Fishing and gathering

RP sample ::
Rain poured from the murky sky's above, waking the young cub who slept lazily on the branches of an old Baobab tree. The cub yawned widely fallowed with an stretch of his sleepy legs before leaping from the branches back to the ground.

Sorry my rp sample is so short, I'll make it longer later. xD

'Hawke likes grass between her toes'

Well here's what I got. xD

Also if you didn't get my comment on DA Wild I've gotten an new computer so I'll be able to jump online once again. /Once I download the map again
However if anyone wants to rp or chat you'll most likely want to contact me on here or on MSN [jacinda003 [at] yahoo [dot] com] and tell me your online. ;w;
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 05:25:59 pm by Steaky »

Offline MeerkatStar

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • You can be your own spotlight?
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Account :3
Could i be a meerkat or is that a bit stuipid  :-\

Offline Wildcat26

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 27
  • "And I'm nothin', nothin' without you..." <3
    • View Profile
    • My DA
Ook guys, mini update time again!

First off, we're trying to have a bit of a get together so the members can meet at least, so come drop by the map if you're not busy :3

Also I should be in-game the rest of the night, minus the occasional DC. ::) I may be windowed out working on something so just roar/howl a few times I should hear you.
If SOnya looks like she's dead that mean I am AFK, probably either for a snack or bathroom break lol, like this:
http://i55BannedImageSite/10873bq.jpg
Just stick around I should be back ina few ;P

I am currently working on getting everyone's apps up who have joined the last couple weeks. If I don't finish today, should have everyone up by the weekend.

If you haven't gotten a PM about some recent updates, you should be getting on in the next couple days!

Also if you don't have a DA I would at least suggest you check there for updates or click to notify on this thread so you know when stuff happens!

+++++++++++
Also Evelynn, Steaky and -Revenge- you are all accpeted.

Quote from: Samantha
All righty ^_^ I fixed what I missed. Now to go to DA to see if I can upload ANY of my screenshots haha
You still missed one thing, it's a passphrase to show you read everything. IF you read each post carefully, you will see it, it's not like hidden or anything.
And I hope your DA starts working! :3

Quote from: happycharmander
Sry ive not been active lately not one is usually in the map
I know, we're trying to get some times for everyone to meet up.

Quote from: MeerkatMeg
Could i be a meerkat or is that a bit stuipid
No it's not stupid it never hurts to ask. :3 And hmm let me ask Class what she thinks, a meerkat might work. We'll see.

EDIT:We're going to ask the other members what they think, if they like the idea meerkats will be added :3

EDIT2: Ok I got a lot of the apps up, think I have about 6-7 of the newest ones left to add. Should have them up by tomorrow!

Also a reminder , please please check out the DA group guys! <3

« Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 05:02:09 am by ?Moonlight~(Wildcat26) »
Livestream FH mapmaking!
OFFLINE!
MyMaps- http://tinyurl.com/WildsMaps
Wanna know what Happen to me? CLICK! HideNseek Group->http://tinyurl.com/HnSGroup MapMaking Tutorials-http://tinyurl.com/MapTuts

Offline copper4me

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • I don't play that much anymore but I'm here, hello
    • copper4me
    • achievementcast
    • copper4me
    • copper4me18
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
User name: copper4me
Character name: (Please put APV at the end of your charrie's name :3) Drum APV
Screenshot: http://copper4me.deviantart.com/art/Drum-s-app-used-to-be-Kodiak-262149205 (sorry I posted it on there hoping I can submit it to Apps but I couldnt)
Species: Ethopian wolf Lab
Description: Drums a Smart dog He used to be tame but hes Wild now, Hes half lab half ethopian wolf but more lab.
Personallity: Smart and Reasonable
History: Drum Is Half Lab half Ethopian wolf more lab though, Anyways he was born in a Village in Africa, Its a place where they ha dogs wolves etc. He was a Special, He was the smartest wolf there but one day when they where out hunting, He saw a Bunny and chased after it his mother searched for him but she couldnt find him She missed him too. (his father is dead btw)
Loner/Looking to join pride/pack?(Optional): Loner(Groups may be made up of different or normally solitary species also )
Your character is best at?( Optional) : hmm Hes just a smart wolf dog
RP Sample: (Try to put at least 3 complete sentences please.) Drum was Blanking out back into his Pup hood he was asleep Dreaming. He was thinking of his Mom, and Dad together happy with His Brother's and Sister's He liked his Dream but He didn't Know a Lion was Stalking him while he was asleep. Drum Heard a Rustle in the bush He woke Up quickly, the Lion Pounced Drum Dodged But, they Started a fight, Drum Attacked the Lion leaving a Scar on it's eye but the Lion Didn't Want to stop so it Attacked Biting his Leg hard, But Drum Attacked the Lion attempting to grab it's Neck but the Lion Moved a little Fast but Drum Got it's Shoulder He Held on to His shoulder the Lion ran but Drum Held on but he Let go Not wanting to go anymore.

Hawke likes grass between her toes
« Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 02:38:29 pm by copper4me »

Offline Wildcat26

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
    • My DA
Going to try again for a little meet-up. If you're not busy and can make it tonight please do.
Approxmently 7PM CST(-5 GMT) will be the time. If you can get there a little earlier great! And if you can stay more then 15 minutes would be nice. If you can stay and chat/RP til you have to get offline, aussome! xD
This is pretty much just a meet everyone get together. Maybe a practice RP if we're up to it. :3
---------
I should be in-game again tonight, minus the occasional DC.  I may be windowed out working on something so just roar/howl a few times I should hear you.
If Sonya looks like she's dead that means I am AFK, probably either for a snack or bathroom break lol, like this:
http://i55BannedImageSite/10873bq.jpg
Just stick around I should be back ina few ;P

Wild<3

Also should finish up getting the apps up tonight. :3

User name: copper4me
Character name: (Please put APV at the end of your charrie's name :3) Drum APV
Screenshot: http://copper4me.deviantart.com/art/Drum-s-app-used-to-be-Kodiak-262149205 (sorry I posted it on there hoping I can submit it to Apps but I couldnt)
Species: Ethopian wolf Lab
Description: Drums a Smart dog He used to be tame but hes Wild now, Hes half lab half ethopian wolf but more lab.
Personallity: Smart and Reasonable
History: Drum Is Half Lab half Ethopian wolf more lab though, Anyways he was born in a Village in Africa, Its a place where they ha dogs wolves etc. He was a Special, He was the smartest wolf there but one day when they where out hunting, He saw a Bunny and chased after it his mother searched for him but she couldnt find him She missed him too. (his father is dead btw)
Loner/Looking to join pride/pack?(Optional): Loner(Groups may be made up of different or normally solitary species also )
Your character is best at?( Optional) : hmm Hes just a smart wolf dog
RP Sample: (Try to put at least 3 complete sentences please.) Drum was Blanking out back into his Pup hood he was asleep Dreaming. He was thinking of his Mom, and Dad together happy with His Brother's and Sister's He liked his Dream but He didn't Know a Lion was Stalking him while he was asleep. Drum Heard a Rustle in the bush He woke Up quickly, the Lion Pounced Drum Dodged But, they Started a fight, Drum Attacked the Lion leaving a Scar on it's eye but the Lion Didn't Want to stop so it Attacked Biting his Leg hard, But Drum Attacked the Lion attempting to grab it's Neck but the Lion Moved a little Fast but Drum Got it's Shoulder He Held on to His shoulder the Lion ran but Drum Held on but he Let go Not wanting to go anymore.

Accepted!

And Yeah only me or Class can actually add the apps to the group. We didn't want someone making one without approval first x3

You can submit to DA but your app must be noted to the group to be accepted, just to let you know. ;)
« Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 08:54:38 pm by ?Moonlight~(Wildcat26) »
Livestream FH mapmaking!
OFFLINE!
Wanna know what Happen to me? CLICK! HideNseek Group->http://tinyurl.com/HnSGroup MapMaking Tutorials-http://tinyurl.com/MapTuts

Offline Celeyan

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile

WHAT IS THIS.

Offline Shyra44

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Where oh where are the cookies?
    • View Profile
~User name: Shyra44

~Character name: Curse APV

~Screenshot:

~Species: Hyena

~Gender: Male

~Age: 3yrs (Young adult)

~Description: A large, male, black spotted hyena with a grey pelt. He had blue eyes that really stand out because of his darkpelt. He has a light gray/silver mane. He has a sickle tail.
Personallity: He is tough and mean. Curse likes his name as it makes him sound intimatading. If you speak rudely to him, his teeth and claws aren't afraid to do the talking. Even though he can sound scary, he only wants his enemies to think so, he's actually a nice hyena when he's with his pack. He likes to talk to the pups and joke aorund with his pack mates. He likes to flirt with the ladies, but he mostly likes to help out his pack in whatever way he can. He is extremely loyal. He doens't want to become leader as he thinks he'snot right for the job. He likes to stay as a Fighter/Hunter.

~History: When Curse was 2 1/2 years old, he was sent out from his birth pack to find/make a new pack as he would soon become a rival to the pack leader and the pack leader only likes young, careless males so he is not challenged. Even if Curse had stayed, he wouldn't have challenged his alpha as he is not interested in becoming leader.

~Mate/Offspring: None.

~Loner/Looking to join pride/pack?(Optional): He is looking for a pack.

~Your character is best at?: (Hunting, fighting,healing, watching cubs/pups etc.) He is exellent at fighting, although he is good at fighting, he is clumsy with hunting. He thinks making up battle tactics is fun rather than trying to remember the best spot for the prey. He will still bring home food, just not as much as you would have expected.

~RP sample:(Try to put at least 3 complete sentences please.) Curse lay low in the long grass, waiting for his enemies to draw closer. He unsheathed his glinting claws as his eyes sparkled with hunger for battle. His pack was around him, all tense and alert. "They're coming." he heared someone whisper to the right of him. The air crackled with tension.
(I may not put capitals where I need them while RPing in the actual game as sometime sI do press shift, but I may accidently let it go before I press the letter I want. it's also because mine does lag a little.)

Shyra44

P.S.  Hawke likes grass between her toes! (Cadetblue)
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 03:07:02 am by Reachel »

Anyone wanna know what the Phobia of having a phobia is called? C: Phobophobia

*If I am online, please send me a message and we can probably rp. ;)

Offline Wildcat26

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
    • My DA
Accepted Shyra! :3

And not a clue Meowzers >.> I've never seen anything like that, seriously O_o ???
Livestream FH mapmaking!
OFFLINE!

Offline Celeyan

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile

User name: Celeyan

Character name: Ivory APV

Species: Lion

Personality:

Ivory is a fierce lioness, fighting is just her thing. She is a very fiesty animal and will snap at people often, This behavior has caused her to have many problems throughout her life. Although despite her being a fighter, deep down she really is a motherly lioness. She has a huge soft spot for cubs and is known to take care of cat rival offspring. Ivory is really sweet and can be over protective sometimes.

History:

As a cub, She was sweet, caring, and very shy. Ivory was picked on by other animals most of the time and didn't have the strength to fight back. As she grew older though, She matured and started fighting back and attacking her bullies. Her mother approved of this, and helped her improve her fighting skills. But soon enough, her mother died from old age. Heartbroken, she stayed and mourned for her mother. Snapping and attacking at everything that came near her parent. After a few days, she finally left, sick with regret. Now, she is pregnant with her old mate's cubs.

Mate/Offspring: None, but she pregnant.

Loner/Looking to join pride/pack?: She wants to join a pride.

Your character is best at?(Optional): (Hunting, fighting, healing, watching cubs/pups etc.): She is very good at fighting and is a advanced average in hunting. Healing is slightly an average for her, but she has learned some of the herbs and their uses.

RP sample: (Try to put at least 3 complete sentences please.)

The lioness padded across the landscape, she had a happy grin on her face as she searched the African Savannah for food. Skidding silently to a stop, She stared at her new found prey. It was a adult gazelle with a baby one bounding around her. With a small smirk, She crouched lowly and stalked forward. Her tail flicking behind her as she crept closer. Rawr! She lunged forward onto the adult gazelle and quickly chomped down on her neck, She raced for the baby and quickly ended her life as well.

After killing them, She went to eat but the scent of a hyena flew to her nose. With a small growl she rose from her place and scanned the area. Brown colored fur caught her eye and she quickly locked onto the other creature. It stared at her prey then back at her, and then it continued to creep forward towards the food. Her back rose and her tail lowered between her legs, she let loose a low, warning noise but the hyena didn't seem to listen. It made a small laughing noise at her and that sent Ivory off. She lunged at the hyena, it let loose a small yelp of suprise before it ran off into the grass. Ivory continued to chase the hyena away, She scratched at its hind legs and rump until they were far away.

She quickly ran back to her kill and smiled, Digging quickly into the flesh. After eating most of it, She just licked the bones clean and scampered up at tree. She let loose a low yawn and quickly lowered her head onto her paws, falling asleep to take a small nap.

« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 08:51:01 pm by Meowzers »