Author Topic: Cambridge Wolf Pack  (Read 2826 times)

Offline Sammim123

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
    • View Profile
Cambridge Wolf Pack
« on: September 12, 2011, 04:18:41 pm »
Cambridge wolf pack is now searching for active, literate, experienced, and realistic canine members. Please whisper either Sammim123 or Averyp123 for further details.

We have a map, a pack website, and a few members as of now. This is a long term roleplay. I ask only for two simple things

Realistic colors & literacy.

Upon joining, rather, beforehand, i ask for a sample post from you.

The pack map is based off of an alaskan wildlife park, so obviously enough it is snowy.

Feel free to post join requests here on this thread. Just fill out what is below.

Character name:
Username:
Breed: (if not purebred wolf)

Thunderlion123

Re: Cambridge Wolf Pack
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2011, 04:20:52 pm »
It would be great if there was more info and such.

Offline Sammim123

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2011, 04:37:07 pm »
It would be great if there was more info and such.

i didnt think anyone would read this this fast. xD i just posted the most basic because my keyboard is being a bum. Anything in articular you are looking for? you can also take a gander at the pack website if that would help.

www.cambridgewolfpack.webs.com

Thunderlion123

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2011, 06:35:13 pm »
Sure, I'll join then. xD

Let's see... who to take...

Character name: Sketch
Username: Thunderlion123
Breed: Timber/Arctic Wolf
RP Sample: Jazz's dark blue shoulders went up and down one at a time as she padded in a circle. Nothing else to do, so she decided she would walk in circles. She doesn't get dizzy very easily. She yawned, and stopped suddenly, then plopped onto her haunches. Her bushy tail wrapped around her legs as if it had a mind of it's own. Beautiful purple optics scanned the surrounding premises, and suddenly froze. Her left ear swiveled ever so slowly to face the bush behind her. Her head followed at a snail's pace, as to not make a single sound. Silently getting to her pedes and licking the lips that starved, and hungered for fresh meat, she silently stalked towards the bush as a tiny rustling was heard. She pounced in, and the small cry of a fawn without it's mother's life being ended could be heard. A few other sounds emanated from the bush, including crunching, and chewing. The bush rustled to life when the female stepped out, a glint in her eye, and a bloodstained pelt.

Offline lollypop963549

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2011, 12:14:38 am »
Character name: Ramona
Username: Lollypop963549
Breed: Arctic Wolf
RP Sample: Ramona stalked her prey hungrily, her silvery blue eyes locked on the arctic hare not too far ahead of her. Her pawsteps were muffled by the fluffy snow underfoot, and she knew she could get this one. She just knew it. Every muscle tensed, coiled like springs, before she shot forward. The rabbit didn't stand a chance, at least in her magical fantasy land. In reality, it sprang forward as well, disappearing in some brush not too far off. "Darn it," She muttered under her breath as she stalked the bush, before springing on her meal. Yet again, the hare narrowly escaped her grasp.

Now, the chase was on, as obstacles the rabbit could go under or through, had to be gone around or over for the she-wolf. She wasn't giving up, though. As she gained on the frantic prey item, she felt her lungs burn, her legs ache, and her heart beat quickening. She'd do it this time. She just had to. That final lunge, as everything seemed to slow down to a mere crawl. She nailed it, teeth crushing bone, tearing mercilessly through muscle, bloodying her muzzle as the life was ripped out of her prey. Finishing off her absolutely delicious meal, she then set off for a particularly large mound of powdery snow, perfect for jumping in. All she had to do was find one.

Offline Sammim123

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2011, 04:05:40 pm »
Both are accepted. Please search for Cambridge Wolf Pack in the group search engine in game. You can sigh up and download the map from the pack website

www.cambridgewolfpack.webs.com         

Just send a group request and I will be sure to accept you.

Thunderlion123

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2011, 04:43:22 pm »
Thanks so much. I've done that now. :3

But.... The map is only a .rar file. I don't think that's enough for people to get into it. Doesn't it have a sky file, a portal file, etc?
« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 04:45:04 pm by Thunderlion123 »

Offline Sammim123

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2011, 04:46:56 am »
Thanks so much. I've done that now. :3

But.... The map is only a .rar file. I don't think that's enough for people to get into it. Doesn't it have a sky file, a portal file, etc?

You need to download a program, either winrar or winzip. I do not remember which is the free one, which will unzip the rar file for you, giving you access to the sky, music, portal, etc.