Author Topic: Dogs of Hunger City (please do not post here!)  (Read 23522 times)

Offline Tearless

• The strange artist about whom your mother warned you...
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 81
  • Weird Absentee Uncle
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
Dogs of Hunger City (please do not post here!)
« on: September 23, 2011, 10:44:02 pm »
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 05:48:19 pm by Tearless »

Offline Tearless

• Finest Floof
  • Weird Absentee Uncle
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
I'll just start 'er off here...

Pack: Second
Name: Duke
Age: late twenties if he were human, and I'm not sure what that translates to.
Breed: Thai ridgeback/collie/Lord-knows-what
Personality: He's a pretty laid-back fellow, and is above all else an opportunist. One with the opinion that right and wrong are really sort of subjective, as long as no one notices him; if someone does he takes up the persona of a Robin Hood-esque vigilante who lives only to defend the rights of the opressed. Can be a pretty smooth talker and chamelion his way into almost any social group, but has a fierce dislike of cats. Unless there's ketchup around. Lately seems to be showing signs of sociopathy (the actual clinical definition, not in the 'kill ALL the things' sense), but he hides it well.
Strengths: Agile, good with climbing and running. Good night vision. Skilled actor, when the need arises.
Weaknesses: Claustrophobia. Lightweight, not too good if someone actually catches him. Practically illiterate, can't write at all.
Anything else: Wears a diamond bracelet he nicked from an abandoned shop. Has some radioactive scars and claims not to remember how he got them.
Pic:
Preset download: comes with the map.

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • ?As wild and as reckless as thunder over the land?
    • View Profile
(I may join :) I have to re-download the game is all, then I shall post my character)

Offline Tearless

• Finest Floof
  • Weird Absentee Uncle
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
Sweet, can't wait to see him/her!

Offline Whitefangkiba

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Witch Craft
    • View Profile
Very interested in this^^ I realise this is a dog rp, but i was hopeing to join as a loner and was wondering if a half dog half wolf would be acceptible? If not its just wanted to ask before creating a char^^

Offline courtneyrc

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • courtneyrc
    • View Profile
    • courtneyrc on deviantART
Pack: Pack 1
Name: Court
Breed: Greyhound
Personality: Court is a very loving, caring, and cheerful. She lives to protect her pack and would give her life for them, for there lives mean more to her than her own. But if threatened she can be very agressive and attack.
Strengths: Speed, agility, and stealth
Weaknesses: She is not a very broad dog, and can easily can be mistaken for a weakling
Disired Rank: Female leader of Pack 1
Anything else: Court was born in captivity with her humans and her two parents. She had been the only one of the litter and her parents were both champion greyhound racers. She has racing in her blood and is must faster than most dogs.
Pic:
Preset download: http://www.mediafire.com/?384v7cffn01h2wg
RP Sample:
Court quickly ran threw the street quickly and silently. She did not want to be noticed by any threating dogs, expecailly any members of Pack 3. Soon she came upon a house and using all the strength in her long back legs she leapt upwards clinging onto the side of the roof. A few shingles fell of the roof and made a clacking sound as she hauled herself up. Being safe on the roof top she let out a deep sigh. "Finally." She whispered to herself
DEADPOOL
« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 11:31:54 pm by Courtney »

courtneyrc.deviantart.com

Offline Tearless

• Finest Floof
  • Weird Absentee Uncle
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
Courtney: you're definately in, awesome sample. :)

Fang: I'm trying to keep half wolves to a minimum because there tend to be a lot of them, but since you're the first to ask I'll say yes in this case ^_^

Offline courtneyrc

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • courtneyrc
    • View Profile
    • courtneyrc on deviantART
Thanks! ;D I cant get PM's cause someone has the same name as me. Mind sending me the map link to my email?

[email protected]

courtneyrc.deviantart.com

Offline Whitefangkiba

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Witch Craft
    • View Profile
Pack: Loner

Name: Marik

Age: 19 in human years, I think that would be around 3-4 in dog years

Breed: Wolf/Dog mix

Personality: Marik is strong willed, highly agressive and easy to tempor. Marik hides these flaws
well with cunning tricks and sly remarks. He uses his tongue sharply and will not hesitate to back up his bark.
Marik being half wolf and half dog has never felt he belonged to any packs, living alone for so many years
Marik has given up on friends and let his bitterness take over.

Strengths: Cunning, able to manipulate words easy, brute strength.

Weaknesses: Easy to tempor, heart truly aches for acceptance.

Anything else: Marik knows deep down he truly wants to belong but has grown a fear to this emotion so he locked
it deep away in his heart, replacing all feelings with bitterness and hate.

Rp sample: "Absalutly disgusting" snorting the city smog from his nostrills Marik spat in frustration,
"how could I let this happen".  Thoughts seemed to creep his mind, taunting him in a way no other being could. Parting his maw, Marik let a low laughter escape " It will end differently I promise you that" speaking out loud one might think this poor creature had lost all sanity. Tho deep beanthe his hatred shell lie a soul, fragile as anyones, craving the love and affection as any being would. The cities dull light flickered through his orbs as Marik searched the surrounding area for life,"Its a wasteland here" spitting he turned his dome to the sky " what better place for someone like me" tho these words came out with satisfaction one may look deeper and hear a tone of regret.
(Having rp block sorry xD)

Pic:

Deadpool

Offline Tearless

• Finest Floof
  • Weird Absentee Uncle
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
Courtney- sure thing, I still have to upload it though XD

Fang- you're in!