Author Topic: The Meerkats of the Plains  (Read 72197 times)

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
Re: The Meerkats of the Plains
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2011, 04:11:16 pm »
(>:O)
Vitani gave a squeak as Kolo curled around her and she curled beside him in his little curl and shared heat. She loved being in a group curl.
(Cheka the party has started.)

The liar and the thief

Offline MeerkatStar

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • You can be your own spotlight?
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Account :3
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2011, 05:22:58 pm »
Kolo saw Salahari drop 8 truffles by him and Vitani and he licked Salahari's cheek as a thank you. He felt Vitani jump out of her potition and straight for the truffles. He smiled and tucked into his share.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 01:33:14 pm by MeerkatMeg »

Offline MeerkatStar

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2011, 07:34:21 pm »
Once he had eaten the truffles he went back outside. The sun was shineing and the sand was quite hot. Then he looked the other way and shock took over him as an eagle owl was nesting in a tree about 1 mile away. This was something to be worried about. He quickly sounded the alarm and made sure everyone was underground then went down the burrow himself, he kept his head outside keeping an eye on the owl for any signs of attack and his body in the burrow so he could just reverse quickly if the Eagle Owl disided that he was dinner.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 01:21:50 pm by MeerkatMeg »

Offline Celeyan

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2011, 07:56:34 pm »
Salahari nudged at Kolo, moving forward and crawling out. She jumped up and down and made loud calls at the eagle owl. Its gaze landed on her and it immediately flew her way. The female ran as fast as she could away from the eagle, jumping over rocks and running through thick grass. It let out a sqawk of pain as it soon banged into a rock she had jumped over at the last minute. Salahari looked at the slowly dieing predator she let out a small call of joy.

Offline MeerkatStar

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2011, 07:25:57 am »
Kolo stared transfixed at where Salahari had disapeared too, he wanted to go help he didn't know what happened to her(he can't see behind the thick grass). But if he moved then Vitani might follow and the Eagle Owl might come back for second helpings! He quickly went into the burrow and told Munro not to let Vitani go outside the burrow entrance. He went back outside scanning the sky at all times while he walked to where Salahari disapeared too. When he had got through some thick grass, he saw the dieing Eagle Owl. He stared in astonishment. Had Salahari done this?
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 01:20:06 pm by MeerkatMeg »

Offline MeerkatStar

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2011, 08:20:43 pm »
(where had the RPing got to? XD and where dah hell did Munro disapear to? X3)

As Kolo peeked around the rock he saw Salahari squeaking with joy. He then gave a little peep two and Salahari immediatly turned his way alarmed but then her eyes showed a glimmer of amusment. Kolo went up to Salahari and greeted her with a touch to the nose, he then started grooming her gently as a way of showing THANK GOD YOUR ALIVE I THOUGHT I LOST YOU!
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 01:17:27 pm by MeerkatMeg »

Offline Taakah

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2011, 09:25:13 pm »
Awesome! :D I was just going to make a Meerkat roleplay. They happen to be one of my favorite animals. I wouldn't doubt they're MeerkatMeg's favorite as well XD Anyways, I'll join. But you should check this site out and join; http://desertwarriorsrpg.forumotion.com/forum  Sorry, everyone seems to not be active. Maybe new members will bring back the rpers. We should make a banner for dis- I'll make one and see who votes for it. Yea...My character(s):

Name: Veen

Mate: None

Crush: None

Weakness(s): She-kats, of course! Also, he's not very strong in watching pups and he dosen't have alot of patience.

Strength(s): Protective, Flirting, Speed, Insults.

Pups?: None

Name: Holly

Mate: None

Crush: None

Weakness(s): Rage; It may overtake her and make her do things she may regret.

Strength(s): Fighting, speed, Sneaking, Stealing.

Pups?: None, but she has a desire to- yet she's scared to because she dosen't want to hurt them.

JUST AN IDEA. To spice up the roleplay, you could have two mobs, and meerkats in one could put their posts in green, while the other posts can be blue or something. JUST AN IDEA.

Offline Celeyan

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2011, 09:34:42 pm »
I THOUGHT NO ONE WAS POSTING XD So I waited and didn't check it! I'm so sorry! Accepted :3))

Salahari smiled at Kolo and groomed him back before rising and walking back towards their home with a proud smirk. The kat looked at the two new members and smiled. She walked up to them and greeted them by grooming their fur each. She moved towards the outskirt of the camp again and began searching for food for the newcomers and the whole clan. The meerkat managed to snap up a few grubs and one scorpion. After she was done, she rolled them towards the camp and placed them down. Moving away as a sign of, You are allowed to eat.

(Warning: Salahari is not easy to woo xD))

(Edit: That would be cool :D But I would like to get more members for this clan, I want to do that because if I made a new one people would be rushing to be leader/joining the other clan and stuff :C So when we get enough members Ill allow more clans. WOOHOO TERRITORY WARS))
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 09:36:33 pm by Meowzers »

Offline Taakah

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2011, 09:38:33 pm »
Veen slunk closer to the mob he had been watching. Taking a deep breath, he slowly crawled into the open, churring. He waited for a leader to come and confront him. He flipped his tail, acknowledging(How the heck do you spell that? XD) the warm welcome.

Holly growled. She had passed the borders, not a care in the world. So what if a mob lived here? Not her problem. In fact, she'd just leave her own borders! Angrily, she furiously scent- marked a bush, rubbing around it. Then stopped. What was this helping? Growling, she stiffly strutted foreward, stopping every once in a while to forage.

EDIT: OH I didn't read that part of your post XDDD Can we say Holly hasn't stumbled across the group yet?
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 09:41:45 pm by ~Taakah »

Offline Celeyan

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2011, 09:47:09 pm »
Kay :D))

Salahari raised her head to the air and sniffed, two loners entered her nose. Normally, she would have chased them off. But since her clan was so little, she would need many others to join. Which one to confront first, the male or the female? She ran towards the female first and let loose a sound so she would know someone was here. "Hello there."

(Mind me confronting Holly first, then Veen?))