Author Topic: The Mountain Terriotories! (Canine/Feline Role-play!)  (Read 7293 times)

Offline AnzuSasaki

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: The Mountain Terriotories! (Canine/Feline Role-play!)
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2011, 08:17:33 pm »
8D Okay!

wolfgirl56

« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2011, 08:46:52 pm »
Screenshot:
Name: Natalia
Personality: She's a very quiet, lonely wolf. She rarely speaks out, and doesn't have very many friends.
RP Sample: Natalia rose up from her sleep and stared from the left to the right just to see a slight light colored sky, since it was nearly dawn. She looked around and walked forward to look for things to heal with. Her thoughts read to her, 'Gather up some cobwebs, moss, mushrooms, lavender flowers, and some lily petals.' She walked around the area and found moss, cobwebs, and mushrooms. "Now where are the lavender flowers and lily petals?" she asked herself quietly.

Offline AnzuSasaki

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2011, 08:52:41 pm »
Welcome to the RP! 8D

wolfgirl56

« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2011, 08:53:31 pm »
Thank you!

wolfgirl56

« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2011, 08:58:06 pm »
Can you get on the map, Shuan?

Offline AnzuSasaki

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2011, 09:03:52 pm »
Sure ^^ I was just rounding up some members on FH then ill be ther you can whisper me.

My username is AnzuSasaki

Offline Candystar

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • SLENDERMAN COME RESCUE US
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2011, 11:41:30 pm »
Screenshot:I don't know how to put pictures on here...so you'll have to see me in the game.
Name:Arokai
Personality:She like's to be alone a times,she can be very shy,she wil battle and talk though.
RP sample:She sits on a log waiting for somebodyto come by,so she can have some one to talk to on the way home.Nobody came her way yet so she decides to go home on her own.She gets tired and decides to sleep for a little.She sniffs the air to make sure it's safe to stay her for a while.Then,she picks the scent of prey.She crouches and finds a mouse eating nuts.

Mood song:Zombie by Miser

DeviantArt username: InvaderSwag

Warriors Forum Username: \~BlushingPelt~/

Offline AnzuSasaki

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2011, 12:39:42 am »
Welcome to the gang. And are you a canine or feline?

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2011, 12:59:22 am »
Screenshot:
Name: Sukira (don't steal it XD)
Spieces: feline, i rp those easier then wolves for some reason XD
Personality: usually quiet and not that easily angered, she is protective of her loved ones and family, despite snapping at them now and again when they get on her nerves. Can be seen survaying the land from a high place, for she is part lion, part cheetah and part leopard. She climbs better and is more agile, she is built for speed and agility more then fighting, and is often using that to her advantage and training herself in combat at times. She is not suicidal, but at times thinks that other's live's are worth more then her own. She has sharp and large claws as well as teeth, them only a tad bit bigger then the normal lion. She also uses the advantage of looking blind, her eyes are slightly clouded looking, for most think she is blind, and often fools others for fun, before whipping around and doing something someone blind couldn't do. She is a tad bit blind, but her hearing and scenting has improved more for that, the slight blindness just from mix-breeding.
RP Sample: the young feline uncurled from her nap underneath a pine-tree, the fallen pine leaves had provided a perfect sleeping place. shaking out her fur she looked over the land, her purplish blue gaze landing on a shape in the distance. Tasting the air a wave of relief washed over her, it was another pride/pack member.
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline HowlStar

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2011, 01:33:36 am »
OOH this seems interesting...im gonna have to check i t out later maybe
FORMERLY KNOWN AS LARKA