Author Topic: |S|H|A|D|O|W|Y|C|H|A|O|S: Ciadra (MOST SPECIES RP+MAP+WEBSITE)  (Read 8168 times)

Offline IceDarki

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Hurr, durr.
    • View Profile
Re: |S|H|A|D|O|W|Y|C|H|A|O|S: Ciadra (MOST SPECIES RP+MAP+WEBSITE)
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2011, 08:57:28 am »
./Le Bump.

Offline IceDarki

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Hurr, durr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2011, 09:56:32 am »
C'mon, people! Y U NO JOIN?

october_wind

« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2011, 01:28:07 am »

Username: october_wind
Name: Jennivera (Jenna)
Abilities: Jenna does not have any noticeable supernatural abilities, but her charm is of a level that may in fact be supernatural
Likes/Dislikes: She likes to be pampered and admired/She does not like to see other creatures in pain
Closeness to King: (9/10)
Personality: Jenna is a very classy and feminine canine with a love for all things beautiful and expensive. She also has a gentle and kind heart, and is determined to make her king happy in any way she can. However because of her kind heart she is also very sympathetic of the kingdoms subjects and is not blind to their suffering. Due to this, as well as her royal father's teachings, she sometimes considers secretly aiding the resistance. Unknown to others she is also quite strong, brave, and fast thanks again to her father's teachings which nobody but the father and daughter know of. Despite all of this her sense of duty remains with her king, who she will do even the most cruel of things for to remain his beloved mate.
Species: Canine
RP Sample: Jenna winced as a droplet of rain landed on her snowy white muzzle. "Perfect, exactly what I need right now," she said to herself, gracefully trotting down the stone path of the palace garden. Red and white roses grew in abundance, lining the path circling her favorite fountain. The king's mate had convinced his servants to carve a swan out of stone when she was just a pup as a replacement for the dull fountain piece that had been in its place. Looking at the beautiful bird, it's wings stretched upward as it landed delicately into the water, helped Jenna to clear her mind and think of what was bothering her most. Despite the rainfall growing harder she could not bare to return to the castle without a few moments of peace.

I just wanted to add my other canine's pic in case the king would prefer her as a mate. (Honestly I've been wanting to use both and cannot decide which. Not overly interested in having multiple characters right now.)

This is Talaye (Tala)
http://nikki216.deviantart.com/#/d4evzxa
« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 01:48:15 am by -Revenge- »

Offline IceDarki

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Hurr, durr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2011, 11:10:20 am »

Name: Jennivera (Jenna)
Abilities: Jenna does not have any noticeable supernatural abilities, but her charm is of a level that may in fact be supernatural
Likes/Dislikes: She likes to be pampered and admired/She does not like to see other creatures in pain
Closeness to King: (9/10)
Personality: Jenna is a very classy and feminine canine with a love for all things beautiful and expensive. She also has a gentle and kind heart, and is determined to make her king happy in any way she can. However because of her kind heart she is also very sympathetic of the kingdoms subjects and is not blind to their suffering. Due to this, as well as her royal father's teachings, she sometimes considers secretly aiding the resistance. Unknown to others she is also quite strong, brave, and fast thanks again to her father's teachings which nobody but the father and daughter know of. Despite all of this her sense of duty remains with her king, who she will do even the most cruel of things for to remain his beloved mate.
RP Sample: Jenna winced as a droplet of rain landed on her snowy white muzzle. "Perfect, exactly what I need right now," she said to herself, gracefully trotting down the stone path of the palace garden. Red and white roses grew in abundance, lining the path circling her favorite fountain. The king's mate had convinced his servants to carve a swan out of stone when she was just a pup as a replacement for the dull fountain piece that had been in its place. Looking at the beautiful bird, it's wings stretched upward as it landed delicately into the water, helped Jenna to clear her mind and think of what was bothering her most. Despite the rainfall growing harder she could not bare to return to the castle without a few moments of peace.

I just wanted to add my other canine's pic in case the king would prefer her as a mate. (Honestly I've been wanting to use both and cannot decide which. Not overly interested in having multiple characters right now.)

This is Talaye (Tala)
http://nikki216.deviantart.com/#/d4evzxa

Hmmm...Altus would actually prefer Talaye, actually. But I'm okay with you using Jenna. ^^
Also, you're applying for Chief Mate, right? Sorry, I made the Applications a little confusing for myself, lol.

october_wind

« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2011, 01:58:41 pm »
Oops, yes I'm applying for chief mate. I'm fine with using Tala instead. I may even use Jenna as a part of the resistance or something if that's okay, and if I can handle two characters. Would you like me to re-post an app with Tala?

Offline IceDarki

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Hurr, durr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2011, 05:48:59 am »
Sure, go on ahead.

october_wind

« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2011, 05:57:18 pm »
Okay here goes app 2!

Name: Talaye (Tala)

Abilities: Tala can speak to any creature nearby (about a mile) without saying a word (telepathy i suppose).

Likes/Dislikes: Likes making Altus & family happy and wandering through the forest/Dislikes those who don't understand the good they're trying to do for the kingdom

Closeness to King: (10/10)

Personality: Tala is a loving and courageous canine, fiercely loyal and faster than she is strong. She came from a faraway kingdom of wolves that were deeply in touch with nature, hence her ability, and came to this kingdom as a pup with her father on his royal business as king. He agreed to leave Tala with Altus and ever since she has grown to love and respect her king. Despite her calm and caring nature she has been with Altus and his family for so long she can also be cruel and unforgiving. It's as though there is a battle between her ties with nature and her royal upbringing raging, but her loyalty to her family is unbreakable.

I didn't change the RP sample...if you really want me to let me know.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 06:01:33 pm by -Revenge- »

Offline IceDarki

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Hurr, durr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2011, 01:09:25 am »
Accepted! Make sure to sign up on the site!

Offline IceDarki

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Hurr, durr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2011, 08:23:54 am »
Sigh, bump again.

Offline Bluminescent

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 59
  • "It's always about your friends, isn't it?"
    • Bluminescent
    • blumutt
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2011, 01:58:37 am »
i might join.:P
My Deviantart

" Y'ever wonder what stars are? Where light comes from? "