Author Topic: |Exsilium| (open/accepting) (needs males)  (Read 20961 times)

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
Re: |Exsilium| (open/accepting) (needs members)
« Reply #120 on: February 24, 2011, 11:07:56 pm »
WOO!
Sorry about not putting my thing up. I was going to once but forgot, and never came back... I'm a horrible member :c

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline Sephy

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: February 25, 2011, 12:10:50 am »
All the cool kids are posting intros, man. Give in to the peer pressure. @^@

If you were waiting for me to post (lulyeahright) then I apologize. But I have done it, so you should too. ONWARD TO PARADISE~! -

Offline NuclearParadox

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Critic
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: February 25, 2011, 12:42:13 am »
Nah, it's cool.  It's easy to forget xD

Also, I'll be PMing the Medicus (that's you, WolfDawn! 8D) within the next few days to discuss TOP SEKKRIT STOOFS.
Nah, it'll be public knowledge soon enough.
BUT I NEED TO KNOW, WOLFDAWN.
Would you like your PM with no plot spoilers, or major plot spoilers? 8D
In-game I am NuclearParadox.

CricketWings

« Reply #123 on: February 25, 2011, 03:28:54 am »
Medics are luckyyy, :p

-goes to type post- :D

WolfDawn

« Reply #124 on: February 25, 2011, 03:32:18 am »

Offline therougecat

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
    • My dA page
Re: |Exsilium| (open/accepting) (needs males)
« Reply #125 on: March 03, 2011, 12:46:30 am »
You guys are still accepting new members right? X3 I know you need males and all, but I'm more comfortable playing females... I can change to a male character if you want me to, though.

Username: therougecat
Character name: Lumina
Species: Cheetah
Desired Rank: Explorator
Appearance:

Personality: Lumina is a quiet, gentle cheetah. She enjoys being around others, but fares well on her own. She doesn't talk much, but rather sits and listens.
She is fast and agile, but is very weak as a fighter. Prefers to run than to fight. If fighting is required, she will make her best effort, but will very rarely win. Also really enjoys scones. (Just kidding X3)
Mate/Crush: None yet >u>
Cubs/Pups: None.
History: Before the disease reached her area, Lumina lived in a cheetah empire, led by an emperor named Ferinus. Ferinus' empire was based on order - socially, governmentally, etc. The fastest cheetahs were given a higher social status, leaving little room for strength.
The males in this empire were the ones who chose their mates, and a female who declined his offer was scorned by society. When Ferinus' son, Ditus, came of age, it was a big deal. Almost every female in the empire was trying her hardest to catch his attention - yet Lumina was not one of them. She didn't have any interest in Ditus, as he was arrogant and took advantage of being prince and future emperor.
To her dismay, when it came time for Ditus to choose his mate, he selected Lumina due to her lean features and submissive nature. He felt she would not object to any choices he made as emperor, as Ferinus' mate did.
When Lumina declined his offer, he was furious. He ordered the guards (Who had been trained for strength, not speed) to attack her, and leave her just barely alive - alive enough to consider his offer again. She managed to escape their claws and run, seeing no other option.
After several days of wandering, she came upon Exilium.
Other:
You needed an rp sample, right?
Lumina opened her eyes and looked to the horizon. The sun was just coming up, flooding the barren land with golden light. Day was usually when she would sleep, as in this dry landscape, day was scorchingly hot. However, due to Ditus' scouts constantly searching for her, day seemed a safer time to travel.
Her third day traveling, and Lumina had just reached the edge of the empire. She crouched down for a drink from a shallow pond, then continued on her way. Stupid empire with its stupid rules, she thought angrily, I was perfectly fine until that big brute Ditus chose me. She raked her claws through the dry, sandy soil.
She turned around for one last look at the extensive empire before she left it forever. Her eyes locked on two dark specks racing through the grassland, dust flying behind them. "Crap, they're still after me!" she spat to herself. She sprung from her resting spot and sprinted forward in an attempt to get out of sight before the scouts reached her. Her powerful muscles had been weakened by days of wandering with only scraps to eat.
After a few minutes of running, she skidded to a halt, panting. I can't do this. They can outrun me. She looked back up at the horizon. The specks had now grown to tiny cheetah shapes.
Suddenly, an idea struck her. She stood up, knowing she appeared as weak as she was. She raised her head and called out, "YOU'LL NEVER GET ME TO BECOME THAT BRUTE'S MATE. NEVER." The scouts had stopped running, and just stared at her. She then continued, "FERINUS WAS RIGHT. DEFYING THE ORDER WILL BE THE LAST THING ANYONE WILL EVER DO." She then collapsed, half for theatrical purposes and half out of fatigue.
When she woke up that night, she knew that her little performance had worked. The scouts were gone.

I'm sorry it's a little on the long side ^^; I'm better at full stories than forum post rps. I hope it's still good, though.

^Click to visit my dA!^

Offline NuclearParadox

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Critic
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: March 06, 2011, 03:43:29 pm »
Whoa, hey, I'm sick/busy for a couple days and this happens!  You're accepted, Rouge, and can go ahead and post your intro on the roleplay topic.  And why does everyone apologize for long forms?  I love long forms xD
Right, so, updates.  As I said before, we need everyone to post their intro before we start in-game.  That means GummyBear and Rouge.  Also, again, if you haven't requested to join the in-game group yet, please do so ASAP.
And I'm not going to be accepting any more females until we get some testosterone up in here  ;)
In-game I am NuclearParadox.

Offline Definition

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 01, 2011, 02:04:56 pm »
Username: Definition

Character name: Superior Definition

Species: Cougar x Lion

Desired Rank: Custos

Appearance: http://i53BannedImageSite/2ymfthd.png

Personality: Superior isn't much of a talker, he's not the type to start a big conversation with someone. For the time he does socialize, he can be found arrogant and confident, cocky, laid back, and a bit of a 'playboy'. There is always a constant smirk on his face. He's respectful and polite to his superiors and leaders, but not afraid to argue. Superior doesn't have a problem with killing either. He's not scared to take one's life, whether if it's an order or personal intention. If he has to murder and kill for his own sake, it's not a problem, as long as there is reason.

For the people he desperately cares for, preferably a mate or crush, he totally loses his tough exterior around them and transforms into a protective male. He is more aggressive if they're in danger or trouble. Secretly, hearing his love's voice is like sweet music, standing around her is like heaven.

Mate/Crush: -

Cubs/Pups:

History: Superior was raised as a normal lion. His mother was a lion, his father was a cougar. He was raised in his mother's pride. No one knew he was part cougar, except for his mother and him. The leader of the pride excepted him as his blood related son, not knowing he was not the real sire. Eventually, the secrets were spilled when his mother told the leader of the pride that Superior was not pure lion. Outraged, the pride's leader exiled Superior from their land and pride. He was about a year old when this happened and has been surviving on his own until now.

Other:

(Do you need a roleplay example too? x3)
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 10:27:39 pm by Defined »

Offline Tephis

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • They say heroes never die
    • Rairukka
    • Tephis
    • View Profile
    • Myself
« Reply #128 on: February 16, 2012, 12:19:53 am »
Username: Rairukka
Character Name: Adder
Species: Feline
Breed: Black Panther
Desired Rank: Custos
Personality: Adder, despite being named after a deadly snake, is quite friendly.  He's always looking on the bright side and willing to play.  He is also rather helpful and dependable in certain situations.  Once befriended you'll have a friend/mate for life as Adder is very loyal.  This is because he is secretly afraid of being alone and fears rejection.  If you make him your enemy, I'd watch out.  When provoked he won't hesitate to fight and kill if the need arises.  Adder will always be willing to fight for what he believes in.
Mate/Crush: N/A
Cubs/Pups: None
History: Adder was born the oldest son in a litter of three to Mamba and Taipan.  For some reason his family's lineage had an affinity for snake names.  His siblings were named Anaconda and Boa.  As customary Mamba took no part in caring for the cubs and was never seen again.  Yet Taipan told the cubs stories of their father and Adder was always riveted to hear this stories of heroics and adventure.  Later on in life he struck out on his own as all leopards do, but he had naively wandered into another male leopard's territory.  As it turned out the territory was Mamba's.  Adder was attacked and driven from the land, unaware that his attacker was his own father.  A few months later of wandering he stumbled upon Exsilium.
Other: Scones are epically delicious =3

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #129 on: February 16, 2012, 12:23:48 am »
Wow, this has been dead for a while, I couldn't even find it when I was telling everyone I was deleting all characters and leaving all groups. Which reminds me, I left this group a while ago, I realised I was in too much stuff despite not actually being PART of anything, you know? So sorry.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho