Author Topic: Forum Ranks?  (Read 11845 times)

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
Re: Forum Ranks?
« Reply #40 on: March 08, 2012, 03:11:10 am »
Thank you!:) I wonder how they keep track of the people that get legendary
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 08, 2012, 03:33:48 am »
https://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&action=stats

Here is how you keep track~ As you can see, Raz and Tigg have max post count because they cheated. Red is next due for a legendary title in not too long.

Offline wolfgrrl13

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • View Profile
    • Roleplay Land
« Reply #42 on: March 08, 2012, 03:36:49 am »
Awesome.  Abby, me n you have made Wolf Life Rp!!!:D one of the topics with the most replies! :D

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I am the Annoying Homestuck.
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
« Reply #43 on: March 08, 2012, 03:38:41 am »
Oh wow X3. So maybe it's kind of hard to reach the legendary post next, especially with all the people who have posted, but you still have a chance. Although, not many people really look at you rank and judge you on that-they usually judge you on how you act, but it's a good self-achievement-at least that's what Red told me C;
Also, congratulations!

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 08, 2012, 03:39:59 am »
That link is near the bottom if the index screen just above the online user list if you ever get curious again :)

Oh wow X3. So maybe it's kind of hard to reach the legendary post next, especially with all the people who have posted, but you still have a chance. Although, not many people really look at you rank and judge you on that-they usually judge you on how you act, but it's a good self-achievement-at least that's what Red told me C;
Also, congratulations!

People who reach high ranks have generally been here longer, which adds a certain amount of credibility to what they say. There are a lot of newer users, or users with less posts that are very helpful though!

Offline Ouuka

• Ramine's Nuudel
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Burp
    • Blue-Rakuen
    • SliferBeau
    • View Profile
    • Blue-Rakuen DA
« Reply #45 on: March 08, 2012, 05:30:41 am »
Yea, theres like some ppl with 20 posts who are very helpful because they describe and fix the issue in liek one post XD

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I am the Annoying Homestuck.
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
« Reply #46 on: March 08, 2012, 10:00:53 pm »
You do respect people more after full member and stuff, but you just don't make as big a deal out of it as the person who actually reached that rank-it's not like you get no further respect at all-sorry that's what I meant.
I also agree with newer users with helpful posts, but they don't seem to get ask much right as the mods X3. I know from experience sine I've been wrong about issues a buttload of times and had to apologize for giving the wrong answer. This happened a lot at first, so I decided to keep my mouth shut and get facts before I presented an answer so I didn't make as big a fool out of myself, but I'm still wrong a lot of the time X3. I usually just paste a link to a pre-made tutorial or something, though. Am I rambling again? (Kitsune)<----Rambler

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 08, 2012, 10:03:16 pm »
Oh my goodness! Brittany we have! Wolf Life Rp!!!:D is actually an Rp I made!!! Brittany was like the first to join:) That makes me feel proud! I am one of the top 10 posters! Wolf Rp is another one I actually saved when it was dead:3 Wow, I feel really good about myself:) Wait so how did they cheat? By spamming topics? That is just stupid, why cheat when it is so fun to work your way up!:3 I ramble a lot too:/ But I try to slow it down a bit!

Offline wolfgrrl13

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • View Profile
    • Roleplay Land
« Reply #48 on: March 08, 2012, 10:11:55 pm »
Lol, Abby, no.  Mods and Admins can fix the number of posts they have.  And yes, I agree.  Some people with like 20 posts can be really helpful.  They probably spend most of their time in-game.  I remember I spent like 3 months in-game.  I never really looked at the forum.  But then, the wings came out, so millions of people joined, which slowed down my laptop.  So I just gave up on in-game play.  Sad story.):

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 08, 2012, 10:20:19 pm »
Yes, when the wings came out, my game was really choppy so I checked out the forums and I love it:) I think that more people should be on the forums!