Author Topic: Log in failure  (Read 3337 times)

Offline eskimo

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Log in failure
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2011, 06:14:30 am »
it wont let me log in the game. both games say cannot connect to host server. can anyone tell me why

Offline courtneyrc

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • courtneyrc
    • View Profile
    • courtneyrc on deviantART
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2011, 12:48:15 pm »
Have you downloaded the latest FH patch? That happened to me when the new patch had first came out, but after downloading it worked.

Try doing this :)

courtneyrc.deviantart.com

ECHOalias

« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2011, 04:40:22 pm »
Ok, turns out for me it didn't like me using the number pad to put my password in.  Using the numbers on the main keyboard logged me in, though.

CrystalSprint

« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2011, 05:03:37 pm »
Ok, turns out for me it didn't like me using the number pad to put my password in.  Using the numbers on the main keyboard logged me in, though.
If you don't have NUM LOCK toggled on, it can do all sorts of weird things. If NUM LOCK was on and it still didn't work, rarely, some programs just aren't programmed to accept numpad entries.

ECHOalias

« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2011, 07:12:13 pm »
If you don't have NUM LOCK toggled on, it can do all sorts of weird things. If NUM LOCK was on and it still didn't work, rarely, some programs just aren't programmed to accept numpad entries.

Yeah, number lock was on, so it was just a case of not-programmed-to-do-this.  All sorted now, though!