Author Topic: FeralHeart+ will not download  (Read 2214 times)

Offline Squiggy18

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • ~Troll Face~
    • View Profile
FeralHeart+ will not download
« on: November 13, 2011, 03:53:12 pm »
I heard on DA that it was down for a while, and I waited for FH+ to come back out, because I missed it when it was out. Now, I tried to download it and it downloads but WON'T install, am I doing something wrong?

Cause this is what Im doing, Im saving the download into a feralHeart folder, then I double click the icon in the folder and press install, and it brings up this tap the I cant get a pic of for some odd reason, asking me: "Do you want to allow this on your comp?" and I answer yes, it closes, then nothing happens..... I believe there is something wrong with the download.... please tell me if i'm doing something wrong.

~Squiggs

Offline EpiConflict

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Words can be FATAL... Watch your mouth.
    • View Profile
Re: FeralHeart+ will not download
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2011, 04:07:03 pm »
i suppose you should of clicked run instead of save, if the option is there. I havent really downloaded FH+ or even heard about it until a couple days ago. and also quote to: "Do you want to allow this to you CPU?" well either you need patients or your security is just over protective.

Epic Conflict
A.K.A: Know one ever likes me, or even knows me, or cares to pay attention to me AT ALL
Forsaken

Offline Squiggy18

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • ~Troll Face~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2011, 01:13:47 pm »
Well, i'm gonna take your advice there, and run it instead of save, if it doesn't work, I wont not like you, ill just try something else, thank you for helping me :3

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2011, 07:39:57 pm »
If the download gets saved on your computer and you don't get any message about the installer being faulty or broken it doesn't necessarily have to be wrong with the installer.

Since the last thing you get is a question about if you want to allow the installer to run, it could be something with permissions, maybe try to turn off UAC or something in windows or just right click the installer and choose run as administrator unless someone else has got the admin account on that computer.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline snowflake30

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2012, 07:58:08 pm »
how do i download feral heart

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2012, 08:17:28 pm »
how do i download feral heart
Try following this. If you need more help you can private message me since this is someone else's post and it's old and you shouldn't be posting here. In the future try creating your own post in the help section. :) It will get more attention that way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBAe6uiOwyQ
« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 08:24:57 pm by LordSuragaha »