Author Topic: What Do You Want For Christmas Or Other Winter Holidays  (Read 1704 times)

Offline whitetimberwolf

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Trolling the trolls like a boss
    • View Profile
What Do You Want For Christmas Or Other Winter Holidays
« on: November 16, 2011, 11:57:31 pm »
I though this would be a fun question to ask for the holidays... "What do you want for christmas or other religious holidays you celebrate? (Like hannuka)." :D Personally, I celebrate Christmas, but I feel like I'm being rude by leaving out other people who don't celebrate Christmas. So, I ask that everyone respect any different religions posted and keep there thought to themselves, it's fine to think like you do, but please be considerate and keep rude comments to yourself. Just concentrate on the question and think about all the fun you'll have on the holidays. Please remember to also not go off topic. THANK YOU!!! :D I'll start first:

;D For Christmas, I would like to get an Xbox 360 Kinect, or, better yet, my own small personal PC, and a hair straightener. ;D
:D HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!  :D
Look!!! A flying monkey!! Oh wait, that's my cat... -3-

Offline Dunstan26

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 45
  • Insanity is my middle name.
    • View Profile
Re: What Do You Want For Christmas Or Other Winter Holidays
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2011, 05:09:16 am »
I NEED a camcorder and want 3ds games aaaand maybe some wii and xbox 360 games (video game junkie<3) and what would honestly really be nice is, if she isnt going anywhere for Christmas, just some time with my mate in our map. I love her and love spending time with her<3
Obsessed With A Creature

Offline Wolfexpert79

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 45
  • I'm...shocked...T_T
    • View Profile
    • Gierra RPG Forum
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2011, 05:40:53 pm »
Adobe flash, Unity, microphone, camcorder. yeeaah i want to make a video game. but the only problem is convincing my parents to get me these things D:<

Offline Psychopomp

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Everyone's favorite uncle.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2011, 07:46:36 pm »
A Team Fortress 2 poster, "#1 Sniper" mug, and loads of giftcards-worth of money so I can buy some games for everone on Steam.

...And maybe a few games. That and to see my friend Hellix. Perhaps I can kidnap her for Christmas.
?? ???????�? ??
YouTube ? Steam ? Nexus
It gets better.

Game user: Psychopomp

-Angel-

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2011, 06:55:47 am »
i have to say, this christmas will be the esiest for my perants. I've barely asked for anything xD
but what i did ask for was:

this really cool mp4 player i saw, some insanely awesome combat boots that i saw at te mall, a bunch of Blood on the Dance Floor stuff, glitter!, some reely awesome looking jeans that i circled in a hot topic ad xD, and an insane necklace with a gajillion chains on it NOT the one with the athiest star i already have that one (thats exactly what i said to my mom when i listed these things xD)

yeah compared to last year im asking for virtually nothing xD i end up shopping with my mom cuz i'm so worried she'll get the wrong thing :P

KaizaKan

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2011, 07:26:20 am »
Skyrim copy for the PC, a new copy of Okamiden since I lost my other one, and a ton of Lindor truffles.

Oh and a better headset. Pretty much it with what I want. xD

Though a TF2/Homestuck replica shirt would be nice too.

Offline Definition

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2011, 08:51:05 pm »
Skyrim. Skyrim. Skyrim. Skyrim. Pretty much Skyrim. xD
And a tablet of some sort, always wanted one.

That's pretty much all I want from the top of my head right now.