Author Topic: The Rune Wolves [Under new management!]  (Read 95989 times)

Offline AliciaJewel

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
Thank ye! ^_^ The reason I'm asking this is so I can find out when most people are on and set our "RP times" to then. (Of course, I'll be free to RP any time I'm on, but it's still nice to have a set time where we can get together.)

Also, I forgot to mention that your avatar is smexy. I love guys with eyepatches... ^///^

xXEmo_CookieXx

|D Thank you. Ciel Phantomhive<3
I see your a fan of Higurashi no naku koro ni kai?

Offline AliciaJewel

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
... I just looked him up and feel like a total pedo. o.o

And yeah, Higurashi is one of my favorites. Hanyuu is so awesome~

xXEmo_CookieXx

I'm only on episode 18 of HNKK, because I've gotten busy. I'm watching episode 18 as we speak OTL.

Offline Aliwolf

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Woof.
    • View Profile
I just have a question about the wolve's elements.... would their elements affect the odds of the winner if two different types were fighting? (Ex: a Water Rune having an advantage over a Fire Rune.) Sorry if I sound too Pokemon-ish here lol.
Beautiful avatar by Okami Shiranui/WolFanny!

Offline AliciaJewel

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
That's actually a good question. I kind of imagine that it depends more on the skill of the Runes fighting, but you also have to realize that if their element fails them, they still have their teeth and claws.

Hmm... I may have to make a Pokemon-styled elemental strengths/weaknesses chart now that this has been brought up. xD

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile

Name:Sky
Parents: Clawa (mother,npc), Mountain (father, npc)
Element:air
Mentor(s):n/a
Trainee(s):n/a
Personality: Sky is very nice,kind and playful. she also loves to try her element.....air.
History: Sky was born as a rune pup. A few days after she learned to run faster, Her parents got killed by the humans but Sky escape and found a rune pack. After two weeks on running, Stopping to find dead animals and water without resting, Sky found a new home.
RP Sample: Sky yawned as she woke up after a good night sleep. Sky really want to do now is learning to control her element but she wasnt six months old yet. "I wish i was six months old now" Sky barked. Sky sniff to see if any pup woke up yet but they were still asleep. "Well....maybe i can run around for a little bit" Sky signed. Sky's small, swift paws may be useful in hunting and fighting on day but for now, she can use them to run, walk and play. didn't want to wake the whole pack up, Sky walked a little faster, making sure that she dosn't trip over rocks, twigs and sticks that were rooted to the ground. a bird flew close to Sky, losing one of it's feathers. "wow....that's one flying bird" Sky barked softly, making the bark a whisper. a red feather landed to the ground after the bird lost one of it's feathers. Sky pawed it, seeing if the feather was safe to play. "It looks safe...so i can play with it!" Sky baked as she played with the red feather.
Other: None

I am a rune wolf
« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 02:08:08 am by Stephen »
Signature by Green

XxCookie_DoughXx

@Everybody: Since we're getting more members, I want to start setting up times to RP. When are most of you available? (Please include your time zone.) Also, is anyone interested in making a map? My map-maker seems to have abandoned me. :(

Im a Eastern time zone and I am not allowed to play during the week so most likely Friday-Sunday around 12pm is where I can stop. But right now I am in NC so I cant get on, but I'll be home tomorrow.

Offline ashsong

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • oof
    • caffeinatdregret
    • caffeinatedregret
    • caffeinatedregret
    • View Profile
    • CAFFEINATEDREGRET
Hello,im not wanting to join, but i have an offer. I would like to know if you would like to be my RP's neighboring RP or possibly an ally. Message me your answer. if you would like to disscuss this in game, whisper MoonWolf3

Offline AliciaJewel

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
@Stephen: Do you have a bigger picture? I have to squint to see your character. xD Also, your grammar could use quite a bit of work, but if you're willing to deal with my obsessive grammar issues then I'll accept you. ^_^

@XxCookie_DoughXx: Do you mean that you can only play in the mornings on weekends?