Author Topic: The Rune Wolves [Under new management!]  (Read 96614 times)

Offline X-Z-0

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: The Rune Wolves ~A "realistic fantasy" wolf pack in need of members!~
« Reply #580 on: March 17, 2012, 02:05:04 pm »
EDIT:i edited whatever that may be necessary :D
I am a Rune Wolf

Name:Requiem
Parents:Unknown
Element:Dark
Mentor(s):-NIL-
Trainee(s):-NIL-
Personality:Calm and friendly most of the time but tends to be grumpy when hungry.Preferably likes to run around and watch others but also like to set down and chat with anyone that he finds interesting.He can also be annoyingly mischievous when met with extreme boredom.

History:Separated from his parents at birth when humans invaded their forest.Both parents died while helping Requiem to escape with his distant relative wolf Cyrillas.Req grew up under the good care of Cyrillas.He became strong and cheery wolf under the influence of his optimistic uncle.He has almost exact markings of his Dark Rune Wolf father and he is a pure Dark Rune Wolf.When Req was 9 months old,Cyrillas died from sickness.Before he died,he told Req to find others just like him,and tells him that his parents are proud of him.After the death of his uncle,Req roams the land,finding his kind and learning how to survive.He has no idea how to use his abilities as his uncle also do not know much about Dark Rune Wolves either and did not taught him any.

RP Sample:With an exhausted breath,little Req shouted at his uncle Cyrillas "Why are we running?!I can't run anymore!My legs are too short!" Cyrillas just smiled back at him and said with a joyful tone "Dinner waits for no one!~One must not be lazy when he wants to eat!" Little Req just gave back an annoyed face back at Cyrillas,which made him laugh.

Soon,they arrived a large tree. "Watch and learn!This is how to get dinner with the advantage of the Rune Power!" With that saying,he crept towards under the tree and give a few loud barks.This made the birds that were resting in the tree fly out with surprise.With a swift paw moves,Cyrillas summon a few gust of wind that disrupt the flight of the birds.Some fell down to the ground and Cyrillas end their lives with his sharp teeth."I'll help too!" shouted little Req and run into the scene.In total,they caught about five birds,just enough for a dinner.

Other:download my preset here ---> http://www.mediafire.com/?v14x20gu82294t1

ffdani

« Reply #581 on: March 17, 2012, 02:36:07 pm »
NOOOO!!! DON'T DO THIS TO ME COMPUTER!!! It says I can't connect to the map server. Can you help me? I'm a hair breath away from murduring this computer. That's right, Mr. Computer. Prepare to die.

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Trust No One. If you want your secrets Safe.
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: March 17, 2012, 03:20:10 pm »
haha calm down ffdani every one once in a while wants to kill their computer.

"I Believe I can Fly!"

ffdani

« Reply #583 on: March 17, 2012, 03:31:11 pm »
Can you help me? *offers a cookie* PLease? I don't want to leave this rp simply because my computer dosn't want to cooperate. But I guess I can't rp today anyways. Our family is going boating even though my limbs are aching like crazy.

Offline Skywolf

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Jesus is Lord!
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: March 17, 2012, 05:54:56 pm »
I have no idea why, but I'm having trouble getting into Ponrosa Scape for the RP. I have something that came up yesterday, too, that I need to go to at 2:15, so even if I made it I couldn't RP for very long. I'm very sorry about how this has turned out, and I'll try my best to make it to next week's RP.

Sorry,
Skywolf

Offline Stitchy

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Ain't no rest for the wicked, none at all~
    • View Profile
« Reply #585 on: March 17, 2012, 05:59:30 pm »
The problem is in the damn map, WORK FH, WORK! >.< Now, where's my airstrike remote *looks around* :3
Ain't no rest for the wicked, until we close our eyes for good~
--
If you mess with me, the ones I love or with my friends, I'll make you wish you have never existed, I'll turn your head sideways, then chunk it off and bite a piece from it like an apple, then play football with it and feed it to the dogs~

Offline ashsong

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • oof
    • caffeinatdregret
    • caffeinatedregret
    • caffeinatedregret
    • View Profile
    • CAFFEINATEDREGRET
« Reply #586 on: March 17, 2012, 07:53:00 pm »
ARGH i missed the dang rp!! CURSE YOU SLEEP INSOMIEA!!!!!!!

xXEmo_CookieXx

« Reply #587 on: March 17, 2012, 08:29:13 pm »
Insomnia*

Offline ashsong

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • oof
    • caffeinatdregret
    • caffeinatedregret
    • caffeinatedregret
    • View Profile
    • CAFFEINATEDREGRET
« Reply #588 on: March 17, 2012, 09:03:27 pm »
=.= -le poof-

Offline kvcole

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • I eat chu :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: March 18, 2012, 02:36:18 pm »
Aww wow guys. Pftt I missed a lot on vacation XD
But i'm back! It's sunday the 18th, and I flew in yesterday at about six, so i'm back home now. ^^
I don't know it we're having a rp today? Probably not, but I promise I will have a clear schedule for next saturday :)
And I don't know what's happening now because Kenzi is gone, but do we still need a map?
If you can't see the bright side of life, polish the dull side.

Click 'em :3
 You know you want too~