Author Topic: The Rune Wolves [Under new management!]  (Read 95467 times)

ffdani

Re: The Rune Wolves ~A "realistic fantasy" wolf pack in need of members!~
« Reply #630 on: March 31, 2012, 09:03:53 pm »
ALright, I coldn't make it today for one reason: I'm at my dad's house. The compter dosn't like the map here. At my mom's house, the map works. So... yeah... I feel bad... I WILL find a solution, and next time I wont miss it, I know it.

xXEmo_CookieXx

« Reply #631 on: April 01, 2012, 01:38:38 am »
Just got back from the Movie Theater and running errands. Sorry guys.

Offline kvcole

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • I eat chu :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: April 01, 2012, 04:20:48 pm »
I think i'm going to have to leave guys :P I've gotten way to busy in real life to keep up with this game. The only reason I ever go online is to rp with you guys, and nowadays i'm barely able to continue doing that. Sorry if this seems quick, i'm kind in a rush as I have to head out to babysit. ^^  Thanks for the experience though! I'll miss you <3
If you can't see the bright side of life, polish the dull side.

Click 'em :3
 You know you want too~

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: April 01, 2012, 04:29:58 pm »
Me too kennedi. I have been inactive and I only made in two roleplays.
Signature by Green

xXEmo_CookieXx

« Reply #634 on: April 01, 2012, 08:31:13 pm »
Jeebus! D: Everybody seems to be leaving ;;

Offline catsanddogsandbirds

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ~by the candelight I glow~
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: April 01, 2012, 10:31:37 pm »

Name: Ember
Parents: She obviously has parents, but nobody ever met them.
Element: Fire
Mentor(s): Crillian (NPC)
Trainee(s): None
Personality: Very rough and has a short temper. Ember likes to wrestle and play, but often she goes too far and hurts another pup.
History: When Ember's mother was about to give birth to her, she ran away from the pack with her husband, Creeth. She did this out of fear that she would die in front of everyone giving birth to Ember. Unfortunatly, she was right. She died giving birth to her and her husband secretly put Ember in the pack territory while everyone was sleeping, giving obvious clues that she was his. Then he ran away. Ember was raised by her mentor, Crillian, also a fire Rune Wolf. Now she is very sensitive to talk about her parents and doesn't like to look at other pups playing with their mothers or fathers. She is even sensitive to pups talking about their siblings for her mother died before she could give birth to hers.
RP Sample: Padding through the woods, being trained how to control the fire that she wanted to unleash, Ember turned to look at a butterfly. "Hmm, where are you going, little butterfly?" she asked it.
 "Ember! Focus!" she heard a voice snap. Turning around, Ember saw that it was her mentor, Crillian.
 "Well, sorry! I was just wondering where this butterfly might have been going! See it?" Ember turned at the leaf that the butterfly was sitting on, but only the leaf was there. Crillian sighed.
 "Look, Ember," he began, "I already can feel your heat. Don't get angry with me, it will only end badly."
 "Well," Ember argued, "I can't control my feelings! And anyway, I wouldn't be angry if only you could let me be myself once in a while."
 "Ember, be practicle. If we don't teach you to control your fire, then you could hurt someone!" Shiro sighed again and tapped Ember on the head lightly. "Come on," he added, "let's get out of the woods, it's getting late."
 "Yea," Ember addmitted, "I am kinda tired."
Other: I am a Rune Wolf.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 10:46:32 pm by Twizzler »

Offline AliciaJewel

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: April 06, 2012, 04:48:43 pm »
I'd really hate to say this after reading such an amazing app... but I'm stepping down as leader of the Rune Wolves. Between college work, people leaving left and right, lack of RP, and a simple lack of desire to get online, I just don't think I can handle it anymore.

I'm not completely closing down the group, however. You are welcome to PM me if you wish to continue the group, and I will give you permission to make a new topic. You will be allowed to use the Rune Wolf information and modify it as you wish. HOWEVER, I will only hand over leadership to someone I trust (there are two people in this group I know I would say yes to if they wanted--hopefully you know who you are), and you MUST wait to get my permission before making the topic. If more than one person is qualified for the position, I will ask you to talk amongst yourselves and see if you can work out a co-leadership. (After all, Rune Wolves are all about teamwork, right? ^_^) I'm not 100% sure what I'll do with the official forums. If the new leader wants to keep them, I'll hand over administrative privileges to them.

I may join the new group, and I may not. It will all kind of depend on various factors. *shrug*

I want to apologize again for kind of slamming this on you guys, especially the day before our usual RP day. You guys have all been a joy to roleplay with, and I hope we will meet again in the wild world of FeralHeart. If you have any questions or concerns, just shoot me a PM.

Offline ashsong

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • oof
    • caffeinatdregret
    • caffeinatedregret
    • caffeinatedregret
    • View Profile
    • CAFFEINATEDREGRET
« Reply #637 on: April 06, 2012, 10:56:25 pm »
Im definately staying!! I havent made ANY rps but imma be online today, not for too long cause im sneaking. I hope i can meet someone..

ffdani

« Reply #638 on: April 07, 2012, 02:57:23 pm »
I'm staying too! Though I have had some technical difficulties, I'm not leavinh this rp untill I'm 100% sure it is unsolable. Luck fare with you, AliciaJewel.

Offline AliciaJewel

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: April 20, 2012, 02:32:49 am »
First, an apology for taking so long to post again. The semester is coming to a close, so I've had a LOT to do lately.

I'm happy to pass over leadership of the Rune Wolves to xXEmo_CookieXx. Before she went on hiatus, she was a great help to me and other members of the group, and I know that she'll do a good job as the new leader. xXEmo_CookieXx, as the new leader, you have my permission to make a new topic as well as use and/or modify Rune Wolf information as desired. You're in control now. (Unless, of course, you've changed your mind about wanting to be leader.)

Also, if you accept the leader position, I will give you admin on the official boards.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 02:35:20 am by AliciaJewel »