Poll

>>Please read info before voting<< Would you be even SLIGHTLY interested in joining the Klax Klan?

Of course! ;D
14 (29.2%)
Yeah, sounds pretty cool... :)
12 (25%)
ONLY because I love wolves! :-*
0 (0%)
Maybe BUT BEWARE: I dun stick with packs for too long... ::)
5 (10.4%)
I dunno yet... lemme think about it... :-\
9 (18.8%)
No... I dun stick with packs for too long... :P
0 (0%)
I'm a loner. I dun join packs. 8)
2 (4.2%)
I can't because I can't download anything... :'(
1 (2.1%)
Naw... this clan isn't exactly a group of my choice. :-X
4 (8.3%)
I have a question! (post reply)
0 (0%)
Other (post reply)
1 (2.1%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Author Topic: ~The Klax Klan~  (Read 60210 times)

JsCreations123

Re: ~The Klax Klan~
« Reply #50 on: November 29, 2011, 03:10:46 am »
Nice photo. ^^ You DO know that there's a name tag on/off trigger, right? ::)

Yush, I know. I didnt wanna mess with anything in the settings and stuff cause' I'm weird like that

Lol presets. Im trying to do one right now for fun and practice, but its failing. It used to be awesome but then I messed with the coding and I cant see the head and eyes xD. BUT I figured out how to make two different eyes and how to make parts of my preset transparent!((thats how I messed up the codes. I noticed I put parentheses in lots of my posts...xD))
Indeed. Soon you'll be able to make presets like pie! And I just made Ember's spirit form, so I still need to make your guys' presets. :-\

Offline HowlStar

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 29, 2011, 08:09:11 pm »
Indeed. Soon you'll be able to make presets like pie! And I just made Ember's spirit form, so I still need to make your guys' presets. :-\

...the mentors have spirit forms? OH GOSH this pack is gonna be AWESOME!!
I wish making GOOD presets was really easy, but I'm a major newb lol
FORMERLY KNOWN AS LARKA

Offline Jessie Dagger

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • There is magic. But we call it Imagination~
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 29, 2011, 08:38:09 pm »
What will their spirit forms be?Will they be different than the regular presets?Tell me im lost....Well only alittle....But still!

JsCreations123

« Reply #53 on: November 29, 2011, 10:59:54 pm »
What will their spirit forms be?Will they be different than the regular presets?Tell me im lost....Well only alittle....But still!
The base coat of the charrie will be white like a spirit or ghost, while the special element markings will stay the same. Take Ember for example. (what used used to be) The black part of her, otherwise known as the base coat, turns white while the flaming part of her stays ablaze and passionate. So instead of having a black fire character, you'll have a white fire charrie. :) Hope that answered your question.

GamerGirl

« Reply #54 on: November 29, 2011, 11:02:57 pm »
Hey, my internet is all good now :3 Do you need me to still fill out an application for me to be the Dark Klax Mentor? And if so, do I need a pic, since you're making a preset?

Offline Jessie Dagger

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 29, 2011, 11:08:27 pm »
The base coat of the charrie will be white like a spirit or ghost, while the special element markings will stay the same. Take Ember for example. (what used used to be) The black part of her, otherwise known as the base coat, turns white while the flaming part of her stays ablaze and passionate. So instead of having a black fire character, you'll have a white fire charrie. :) Hope that answered your question.
Oh cool so we kinda get two presets...COOL,heh well hope you do well and dont forget to sendme a message of your progress....Unless you wanna keep it a surprise of course!:D

JsCreations123

« Reply #56 on: November 29, 2011, 11:16:48 pm »
Hey, my internet is all good now :3 Do you need me to still fill out an application for me to be the Dark Klax Mentor? And if so, do I need a pic, since you're making a preset?
If you already made an application, then just edit it to the new Dark Mentor profile. Here's what I didn't tell y'all: for Mentors, make the Mentor look as realistic as possible. Use Google references. Why? So that way when you're not at the map, others will think that you're an average wolf. The Klax Klan is secret to glancers unless another member tells them about it.

I'm working on the presets! I'm working on 'em... I'm working on 'em... so take a picture of the realistic version and then I can give you the preset to wear and take a pic of that. :)

Offline Jessie Dagger

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 29, 2011, 11:22:50 pm »
I would take a picture but...Heh...I don't know how to post pictures on here....sorry

JsCreations123

« Reply #58 on: November 29, 2011, 11:38:37 pm »
I would take a picture but...Heh...I don't know how to post pictures on here....sorry
It's complicated... :-[ Look it up on Google. I'm sure you'll find it

Offline HowlStar

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 29, 2011, 11:42:29 pm »
You upload the picture to photobucket or some other image hosting site and get the link there :3
FORMERLY KNOWN AS LARKA