Poll

>>Please read info before voting<< Would you be even SLIGHTLY interested in joining the Klax Klan?

Of course! ;D
14 (29.2%)
Yeah, sounds pretty cool... :)
12 (25%)
ONLY because I love wolves! :-*
0 (0%)
Maybe BUT BEWARE: I dun stick with packs for too long... ::)
5 (10.4%)
I dunno yet... lemme think about it... :-\
9 (18.8%)
No... I dun stick with packs for too long... :P
0 (0%)
I'm a loner. I dun join packs. 8)
2 (4.2%)
I can't because I can't download anything... :'(
1 (2.1%)
Naw... this clan isn't exactly a group of my choice. :-X
4 (8.3%)
I have a question! (post reply)
0 (0%)
Other (post reply)
1 (2.1%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Author Topic: ~The Klax Klan~  (Read 59957 times)

JsCreations123

Re: ~The Klax Klan~
« Reply #110 on: December 07, 2011, 10:47:52 pm »
Err I dun know since I've never had the problem. But it all depends on which element you get, and you can't switch elements unless you quit Klax.

If you quit, you may not be able to pick up after where you were previously, and no more than 1 Klax Charrie per person. So you might have to start as a student again as a teen or even adult. O.o

Offline HowlStar

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 07, 2011, 11:11:09 pm »
What do the spirit members do BTW? Lol that's an extremely random question but still.
FORMERLY KNOWN AS LARKA

JsCreations123

« Reply #112 on: December 08, 2011, 12:29:16 am »
The spirit members hang up at the floaty thingie (or 'Rise to the Heavens' as its actual name) and only come down when a Klax Member calls them down during NIGHT. O^O

Offline HowlStar

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: December 08, 2011, 01:06:19 am »
Oh, Mkay then xD SIMARA WILL LIVE FOREVERRR
FORMERLY KNOWN AS LARKA

Offline BigCatsRock!

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: December 08, 2011, 01:45:42 am »
What element am I btw? and also Im gonna try making Violet's charrie if it doesnt work then i dunno lol I might have to hae RED Violet then :P

Clickiez~ thnx

check out mah forum! http://www.funnyvidsandpics.proboards.com/index.cgi
( code: I like waffles= that u like pancakes)
User: do u like waffles?
Me: Nah, I like Waffles.
User: ??
Me: ;D
hurr hurr

peaveyjaguar

« Reply #115 on: December 08, 2011, 03:51:11 am »
This sounds really fun, I think that I want to join.  But first, some questions:
1.  I can commit to being a long term member if I like the rp.  I can't guarantee that I'll be on every day though, since I have to concentrate on school.  How often do you guys play, and what is the minimum amount that I have to play to stay a member?
2.  My computer's really slow with the FH game.  Will downloading a map make it slower?  I did hear that there's less lag when playing on maps, so that would be good.
3.  I've never really role played before, but I've made up a lot of stories, and I used to play games that were basically like LARPing when I was a kid, so I can get the hang of this pretty quickly.  I will have to learn at first though, so will you accept newbies?

Okay, anyways, here is my wolf info if I can join!
Name: Laika
Description: Laika is a black she-wolf, with piercing blue eyes.  She was an only pup, and her mother left her one day to go hunting when she was about 5 months old.  Her mother never came back.  Hunger drove her to leave the safety of her den and after scavenging and catching easy prey for a month, members of the Klax Klan found her and offered her training.  Desperate, yet genuinely curious, she accepted.  Laika is a shy, quiet wolf.  She is introspective and fairly intelligent, but easily intimidated by other wolves.  On the other hand, she is also tough and self sufficient, having had to live on her own at a young age.  She hopes to one day become a member of the Klax Klan and discover her element.
(No picture atm!)

Offline cherrytimebomb

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Not my own picture. Found online~ <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: December 08, 2011, 05:02:36 pm »
Jay, if it's all right with you, I will take on the rank of Mentor in the Ice Klax, so that you have more Klax's open. :D You'll just have to e-mail me the Klax details (or guide or whatever it is). I can learn a lot by reading! And I have a REALLY cool idea for a preset for Ice... >:D I hope it's ok!

JsCreations123

« Reply #117 on: December 08, 2011, 10:53:41 pm »
What element am I btw? and also Im gonna try making Violet's charrie if it doesnt work then i dunno lol I might have to hae RED Violet then :P
You usually don't get to choose. :P If you're starting out as a pup, then yeah, you don't know until you graduate. >:D

Offline BigCatsRock!

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: December 09, 2011, 12:20:21 am »
Ohhhh Okies :D btw I tried to downlaod the new FH but it haz error and i accedently deleted FH and it might take awhile untill I get FH back so cross your fingers :P

Clickiez~ thnx

check out mah forum! http://www.funnyvidsandpics.proboards.com/index.cgi
( code: I like waffles= that u like pancakes)
User: do u like waffles?
Me: Nah, I like Waffles.
User: ??
Me: ;D
hurr hurr

Offline HowlStar

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: December 09, 2011, 08:05:57 pm »
My FH thing is weird...do any of you guys know what irrKlang.dll means?
FORMERLY KNOWN AS LARKA