Author Topic: What Happened?  (Read 1605 times)

Offline FritzKangaroo

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
What Happened?
« on: November 22, 2011, 11:27:13 pm »
I think it's just me. But when I use the arrow keys to move my character in a different direction, it doesn't work! Someone please help me!

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
Re: What Happened?
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2011, 12:55:54 am »
you use the wsad keys to steer, not the arrow keys ;) i had that problem before to, but you will get used to it.
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline wolfgrrl13

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • View Profile
    • Roleplay Land
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2011, 12:48:43 am »
If you want to control your character with the arrow keys, all you have to do while in-game is press esc on your keyboard, go to controls, and change the controls to however you want to control.  I didn't like trying to control my chars with w, a, s, and d either.

Offline Meiari

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • The RP Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2011, 01:18:06 am »
Like Brittany said. I use the arrow keys to move and the wasd keys to turn the head.

Offline koockygirl

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2011, 04:50:53 pm »
Okay I move in FH the same way you do with the arrow keys, so I have an idea on how to fix it. Normally when your only able to go in one direction, but your head still turns and everything it means that you clicked the control(CTRL) key. Press it again, and it should work.. Sorry if I'm late in reply.

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2011, 09:20:21 pm »
You can actually use the arrow keys to steer and just move with the w key. Because your using the arrow keys to steer the camera is always behind your character so its easier to see where your going. The arrow keys move the camera and your characters head at the same time.
But yes, if you want to move with the arrow keys you can follow Brittany's advice.
Will be inactive due to work and exams.