Author Topic: Ghosting's Presets (Wolf link, & New Raccoon preset!)  (Read 29574 times)

Offline AdeptRogue

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -4
    • View Profile
Re: Ghosting's Presets (Wolf link, & New Raccoon preset!)
« Reply #50 on: August 08, 2011, 06:16:48 am »
That doesn't look anything like Wolf Links Fur Pattern and guess what dip ***... his nose... IS BLACK... Not dark green. You also got his facials marks wrong and too small. Not Impressed like the rest of these.... people, who can't recognize The difference.

OH and if anyone give me that, "I'd like to so you do better!", crap. I've got just this to I DO BETTER. I make presets too. But I make realistic presets and I'd actually turn on my LoZ: TP game. and see what the ACTUAL markings look like. instead of this guess work BS you have here.

But no... great work! 8D

(From Kyugima: If you are going to comment on the forum, learn the rules, no swearing allowed.)
« Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 11:49:55 am by Kyugima. »

Offline GhostingHowl

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • As iron sharpens iron, a friend sharpens a friend.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 09, 2011, 03:15:34 am »
i have question i want to download em and trust me they are awesome!but i cant figure out how to download them...i put them in FeralHeart>Presents but then i go on fearlheart then click tools>presents and the present i download isnt there please help me!:-\ :)

Make sure you read the PRESET_INSTRUCTIONS.txt that is in the folder. You need to follow all the steps exactly.

That doesn't look anything like Wolf Links Fur Pattern and guess what dip -Removed by Moderator-... his nose... IS BLACK... Not dark green. You also got his facials marks wrong and too small. Not Impressed like the rest of these.... people, who can't recognize The difference.

OH and if anyone give me that, "I'd like to so you do better!", crap. I've got just this to I DO BETTER. I make presets too. But I make realistic presets and I'd actually turn on my LoZ: TP game. and see what the ACTUAL markings look like. instead of this guess work BS you have here.

But no... great work! 8D

I'm sorry, you mad? Just so you know, I looked at screenshots of the game while making this because not everyone owns every game they ever play. :)  Maybe if you had an IQ above 5 you might have considered that? But just an FYI, I did try to emulate his colors the best I could. Everyone's monitor shows colors differently. :)
Also, because you "Make presets" You must know how difficult it is to make face markings for the canine model. Honestly, I would LOVE to see you make his facial markings, it could be fun to see! lol And make sure they all line up too! ;)
« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 03:26:30 am by Kynvuu »

Offline tzatziki

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • don't mind me uwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 12, 2011, 10:23:08 pm »
Whoa! You have some serious talent... I can't make presets.... But I can make maps XD

Offline Twizzy

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • There is always tomorrow.
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr.
« Reply #53 on: September 16, 2011, 12:32:54 am »
Ack. How do I get the others to see this preset in game? So fantastic!
A ship at port is safe, but that's not what ships are built for.

Offline lugiamad2000

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 16, 2011, 06:48:19 pm »
i like it!
I like inuyasha chrono crusade bleach naruto wolfs rain pokemon(most anime XD) warrior cats i also love drawing cats and wolfs as you can se at my profile picture

Offline GhostingHowl

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • As iron sharpens iron, a friend sharpens a friend.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 01, 2011, 12:05:28 am »
Whoa! You have some serious talent... I can't make presets.... But I can make maps XD
i like it!

Thanks guys!! :3

Thanks! And I'd recommend sending it into the preset round-up on DA. Do you have a deviant art account? :)

Offline lugiamad2000

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 02, 2011, 11:20:17 am »
i like it!     

Thanks guys!! :3

Thanks! And I'd recommend sending it into the preset round-up on DA. Do you have a deviant art account? :)
  i have DA its lucariolover20 and can you make the big kiara from inuyasha please tnx
I like inuyasha chrono crusade bleach naruto wolfs rain pokemon(most anime XD) warrior cats i also love drawing cats and wolfs as you can se at my profile picture

Offline missmurder31

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 20, 2011, 04:45:04 pm »
Request.
An eagle?

Offline Squiggly

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Y.O.L.O. You Only Live Once
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 27, 2011, 11:33:19 am »
OMG i love these presets if you take requests pm me

Pet's name: Splash
Hiya I'm Sbrow123's Chickensmoothie pet,Splash, I wanted to tell you to join Chicken Smoothie! Bye.

whitefang12345

« Reply #59 on: December 28, 2011, 08:57:09 am »
OMG these are all so epic! :3
I especially love the Wolf Link one. Every time I try to make a preset of him it turns out like garbage. xD