Poll

Should we get rid of the buttswing and headbang? Should we have a turn on/off chat filter?

Get rid of the buttswing
8 (9.4%)
Get rid of the buttswing and MODIFY headbang
14 (16.5%)
Use a chat filter that you can turn on/off
16 (18.8%)
MODIFY the headbang
12 (14.1%)
Get more MODS in-game
23 (27.1%)
CLOSE DOWN FH+
12 (14.1%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Author Topic: I Have Got Some Things to SAY! (Pin this please)  (Read 7627 times)

Offline Lavablaze

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
Re: I Have Got Some Things to SAY! (Pin this please)
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2011, 10:58:13 pm »
Well I just say modify buttswing and head bang

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2011, 11:16:53 pm »
Last time I checked with kov he wouldn't have any time at all until next month.

Removing the actions would make the majority of the users unhappy, and removing FH+ would not work unless the original game were modified as the new version that requires a patch. The + version would still be useable.

I'm not sure how kov just logging on the game would do much though since all the things you polled about is something that needs setting up elsewhere.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

artistgrl8

« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2011, 09:08:16 pm »
Ok-I have seen buttswing used inappropriately too many times- but not everyone uses it that way. IF buttswing is removed, maybe dance moves could be added, since buttswing is used as a dance move when used to be funny.

shzgdfg

« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2011, 09:59:55 pm »
Like Mary said,I also seen buttswing and head bang used in appropiately.I may not be some1 who creats games,but i think i know wat some ppl have 2 go through.I agree,they should modify the headBang,But that means they have to get it so it can work with ur char.and yes Kids play this game,some even under age 13 but,Like Red said,They should be treated fairly!I downloaded FH+ and i havent seen..any of the...(u kno the rest o.o)But mods cant be in the same place,at the same time.And more mods sometimes dont really help.Mods also have jobs,lives,etc and so does Kov,and the admins.But he should tell his staff about what hes gonna do,like what hes gonna add,modify and create.
P.S i dont play FH+ much

Offline Lavablaze

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2011, 11:22:50 pm »
Like Mary said,I also seen buttswing and head bang used in appropiately.I may not be some1 who creats games,but i think i know wat some ppl have 2 go through.I agree,they should modify the headBang,But that means they have to get it so it can work with ur char.and yes Kids play this game,some even under age 13 but,Like Red said,They should be treated fairly!I downloaded FH+ and i havent seen..any of the...(u kno the rest o.o)But mods cant be in the same place,at the same time.And more mods sometimes dont really help.Mods also have jobs,lives,etc and so does Kov,and the admins.But he should tell his staff about what hes gonna do,like what hes gonna add,modify and create.
P.S i dont play FH+ much

What do you even mean?

shzgdfg

« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2011, 11:43:44 pm »
P.S i dont play FH+ much

What do you even mean?
Well first off,By wat i first said bout modifyin the headbang,I meant if you want stuff to be midified in FH they're guna have 2 like grab the move and try to make it mor elike a headbang,That means,I think,They might have to do things like stuff with grabbin a preset thingy,then have to make it do the move,yet over and over and actualy let the move with with the char.Like workin with wat its guna do,Frame by frame,
  Second,I meant that kids,under 13 play this game,and i agreed with Red that even them should be treated fairly,Ive seen peoples sayin kids under 13 shouldnt be playin this game,Wats guna happen if they do?Nothin!Plus theres no inappropiate things,excepts bad language,but they would know not 2 say them.I've also seen peopl makin rps that,They say r Pg13+.To me,that doesnt seem fair,at all...It just isint...Like sure u cna go anyway they arent guna know,but still..its like they are sayin just cuz ur under age 13,U cant join this rp.
 Third,Bout the Troll thingy,in FH+,i dont go on fh+ much so....realy idk wat happens there.
 Fourth,The person who started this discussion,thinks there should be more mods,But mods cant always be online.And they cant be both in fh and fh+ at the same time so,addin more mods,wont do any good...After all it could create more mod spam,and still even they have lives.And kov,i agree with every1 should tell his staff wat hes guna do,find opinions and stuff liek that.
  If this doesnt make any sense its cuz,2many people r at my house 2nite celebratin my lil sis birthday and i cant focus...Bye!:3

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2011, 11:50:06 pm »
-cut-
-cut-
Well first off,By wat i first said bout modifyin the headbang,I meant if you want stuff to be midified in FH they're guna have 2 like grab the move and try to make it mor elike a headbang,That means,I think,They might have to do things like stuff with grabbin a preset thingy,then have to make it do the move,yet over and over and actualy let the move with with the char.Like workin with wat its guna do,Frame by frame,
  Second,I meant that kids,under 13 play this game,and i agreed with Red that even them should be treated fairly,Ive seen peoples sayin kids under 13 shouldnt be playin this game,Wats guna happen if they do?Nothin!Plus theres no inappropiate things,excepts bad language,but they would know not 2 say them.I've also seen peopl makin rps that,They say r Pg13+.To me,that doesnt seem fair,at all...It just isint...Like sure u cna go anyway they arent guna know,but still..its like they are sayin just cuz ur under age 13,U cant join this rp.
 Third,Bout the Troll thingy,in FH+,i dont go on fh+ much so....realy idk wat happens there.
 Fourth,The person who started this discussion,thinks there should be more mods,But mods cant always be online.And they cant be both in fh and fh+ at the same time so,addin more mods,wont do any good...After all it could create more mod spam,and still even they have lives.And kov,i agree with every1 should tell his staff wat hes guna do,find opinions and stuff liek that.
  If this doesnt make any sense its cuz,2many people r at my house 2nite celebratin my lil sis birthday and i cant focus...Bye!:3

I'm going to repeat... What did you even mean? Sorry if I sounded rude.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline Lavablaze

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2011, 12:58:44 am »
P.S i dont play FH+ much

What do you even mean?

Can you please talk without using text talk? I can't even understand it...

Offline CalliCat1113

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: -10
  • Larkspur/Starline
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2011, 11:31:35 pm »
She says what we've all said. She is also saying that kids under the age of 13 are not being treated fairly. Also, people say that kids under the age of 13 should not play the game. It's a GAME, guys. Of course kids younger than 13 would want to play a GAME. And with the technology, who wouldn't? I just think that ALL kids who play the game should be treated fairly.

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2011, 12:21:08 am »
When you sign up to this site you agree to our agreements and terms, that you are infact 13 or above of age, or have a parents admittance. So this is not a reason to bring up why things should be a certain way.

Users under the age of 13 that do play this game get treated the exact same way and must follow the exact same rules that anyone over 20 has to.
Former community manager of FeralHeart