Author Topic: .:Courtney's Water Textures:. ~Taking Requests!~ [New: Electric Blue Water!]  (Read 44511 times)

Offline courtneyrc

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • courtneyrc
    • View Profile
    • courtneyrc on deviantART
Eeep! Sorry guys! I guess I haven't been on the forums for quite a while now, sorry for such a wait!

I love your water textures :D Im just wondering though... There are not any other images in the materials folder, do you put the png/jpg into the textures folder?  Also, When some body else downloads the map that you have the water tex in, where do you tell them to put it, The same folders? xD Sorry, Ive just been in a map that had a water texture of yours and it showed up base white.

Edit: Nevermind about the first question, Just noticed it was already asked Lol.

You place all files into your materials folder, including the .png/.jpg. When someone else downloads it, I believe they place all the files in their materials folder as well, yet I'm not completely sure.. I always place the .png/.jpg in the Textures folder just in case as well. Sorry I don't have a direct answer. Dx

Great water materials, Courtney!  :D

Thanks so much! <3

Picture/Description: Pure toxic green
Seamless or not?: Yes
Public or Private: Private

Mmm.. Slightly confused by the Pure toxic part, but I took a random shot at it. owo Was this what you were looking for? If not, I can always change it. ^^

I am not very good at makeing items, and i only use ingame  meshs and ingame shapes. should i do requestes?

A tad off topic... But, it is completely your choice, I'm sure the FH community would benifit from it. ^^ And after finishing a request, I always feel good afterwards, so I suppose it wouldn't hurt. cx
P.S.
You share the same name as my sister! It's not often I see a Kaylee, due to the fact not many people spell it that way. c:

Picture/Description: Light brown to go with sand please
Seamless or not?: No
Public or Private: Private

You want it with seams? Alrighty then, if you change your mind I can easily make it seamless. ^^ This is what I came up with.. Does anything need to be changed?

Picture/Description:Caribbean but with electricity, I need it for a tourture map... ID thinking of everything
Seamless or not?: Seemless
Public or Private: Public x3 may the worl feel a zap

Mmmm.. Is this alright?

[/color]
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 10:36:05 pm by Courtney »

courtneyrc.deviantart.com

Offline Patches10559

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Yes it looks fine!Thx

Offline courtneyrc

• Finest Floof
  • courtneyrc
    • View Profile
I'm glad you like it!
I PMed you the link. cx

Offline Patches10559

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
i didn't get the pm   :(

Offline courtneyrc

• Finest Floof
  • courtneyrc
    • View Profile
You didn't?.. o: Well what's your username? (Not yor screen name)

Offline Patches10559

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Patches10559

Offline Nalinha

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -11
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom ...
    • View Profile
:3

Offline Taakah

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
They. Are. BAIDEFUL. c: I love them. If you don't mind, and you have the time, I'd like to request one as soon as I think of how to word it. I'll edit this post later when I do~!

Offline courtneyrc

• Finest Floof
  • courtneyrc
    • View Profile
@ Patches
Sent!

@ ~Taakah
Thanks so much! <3 Requests are still open, so don't be shy to request! cx

Offline Taakah

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
Oh no, I'm not. I just can't think of a good one x3 Except... Sort of a majestic, heavenly water maybe?
>Like a creamy yellow or something of that sort. It may be fun for you, if you wanna attempt it. Like a creamy yellow with hues of white and gold. Eh? c: