Author Topic: The Ribbons Of Time ~ Semi-realistic wolf RP ~ STILL ACCEPTING!  (Read 123657 times)

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
Re: The Ribbons Of Time ~ Semi-realistic wolf RP ~ Accepting please join!
« Reply #40 on: November 26, 2011, 05:30:38 pm »
Celestia  gave the female a glare then turned watching the city again. She sniffed waiting to spot the male.
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 26, 2011, 05:41:33 pm »
Lorcan gave a faint chuckle as the females seemed to be getting annoyed, "Such short tempers they have."  the frosty male walked to the edge of the building and looked down to see pass hanging of the steps, a pebble fell from we're his paw was and plumited down to we're the female was. (I cant think of much right now...)

Transcendental-

« Reply #42 on: November 26, 2011, 05:57:01 pm »
I flattened my ears as the pebble hit me in the middle of my head. I looked up and saw the wolf's paw. Feeling refreshed, I leaped up a few more stairs, and then onto the roof. (You're not the only one. x3)

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 26, 2011, 06:28:02 pm »
Celestia stood and followed the female as they reached the roof they saw the male. celestia gavea defensive stance but talked softly ~who are you?~

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 26, 2011, 06:42:43 pm »
Lorcan flicked his ear and turn and looked at the shewolves that now were on the roof," Does it matter who I am?" he questioned.(ugh writers block)

Transcendental-

« Reply #45 on: November 26, 2011, 06:47:38 pm »
"Cel..." I murmured, trying to get her to relax. I looked at the male, and I felt myself grow warm. "Stop it!" I thought. "It doesn't matter, but we would like to know." I answered him. "I am Freedom's Dawn, or Dawn." I said, trying to encourage the male to tell us who he was.

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 26, 2011, 06:51:57 pm »
she glared at him she lowered her head glaring at him twitching her tail in anger. she relaxed at the sound of the she-wolf's voice, but kept her stance.

Sidon

« Reply #47 on: November 26, 2011, 08:20:21 pm »
(yay, thanks! Oh no I am a little late lol)Sidon observed these goings on rather passively from his concealed perch on an adjacent rooftop. He had already overheard two of the other wolves names, presumably the ones who had held the howling fest based on their voice-pattern. "Not ones for subtlety appearently." he thought aloud. He slowly stood up, stretching his back, and then made his way to the building edge. Glancing down, he made a two and a half story jump to the lower rooftop, landing perfectly, and then casually making his way toward the others.

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 26, 2011, 08:24:19 pm »
Celesita kept her fighting stance her haunches raised and her head low. She glared at the wolf. She never did have a good past with male wolves. She never told anyone and didn't plan on starting. Her green eyes dug didn't move watching him closely she heard rocks move. She knew someone was behind them she growled low smelling it was another male. she kept looking forward but talked to the new male ~who are you?~ she asked softly but in her fighting stance.

Sidon

« Reply #49 on: November 26, 2011, 08:29:52 pm »
"Sidon, and you are?" he stopped a few paces from the others and sat.