Author Topic: The Ribbons Of Time ~ Semi-realistic wolf RP ~ STILL ACCEPTING!  (Read 124379 times)

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
Re: The Ribbons Of Time ~ Semi-realistic wolf RP ~ Accepting please join!
« Reply #980 on: March 13, 2012, 12:31:46 am »
I love it!!!!!!! Do you mind if I make it ny siggie with yiur name of course. Sorry my phobe is,the oly thing with internet now and it barely works. So if im slow please understand.]
Vanth allowed her ears to fall. Her chest was heavy with guilt, pain, and regret. Seeing Xander, her technical brother, like this hurt deeply. 'I'll go with him' she blurted without thought. 'I mean if you want..,plus I was,rude to Lorcan and I owe him an apology.'
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
« Reply #981 on: March 13, 2012, 01:04:28 am »
(yea sure you can use it as a siggy, it's your charrie XD. And I hope you get your Internet back I'm going to wait)

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: March 13, 2012, 12:12:19 pm »
Thank you! And I do too:(,***

LunaSpirit

« Reply #983 on: March 13, 2012, 10:21:44 pm »
(ABBYY! :3 -Hugglez-

Katsa: Meh confuzzled? Dusk replied to Vanth when Xander asked the question? O.o I'll edit if I'm wrong  
Dusk came over to Karma, though his eyes had darted to Vanth then quickly back. Lorcan's suggestion of him speaking to her repeated in his mind, but he still thought it a bad idea. And besides, the demonic female seemed more cheered now. "If you like," Dusk answered, sitting nearby his sister. "I won't stop you.")

Xander nodded silently at Dusk's response, he seemed to be purposely avoiding him, so did Karma, but she seemed to be oozing with thought, thoughts of what he did not know. Not that he blamed them for it, "today" had been a very eventful one...

The white and grey male licked some dry blood from the side of his maw, he was glad his wounds had stopped bleeding but they still continued to throb with needle like pain. "Okay...Me and Vanth will be back soon..." He explained in less than a whisper. His dark eyes glanced at Karma with a sorrowful expression before he continued towards the exit, waiting for Vanth to tail him.

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #984 on: March 13, 2012, 10:43:54 pm »
((Dusk answered Xander, sorry about that ^.^'
He only glanced at Vanth because of Lorcan suggesting to him that he should be the one to talk to her haha.

Nothing to post at the moment, Dusk and Karma are just sitting :p
Also, I figured out what's up with the ranking. Apparently there are two new ones added so they changed it up a bit. Kinda upsets me because I was trying to reach Hero Member finally and instead I'm all the way back to Full Member -_-))
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #985 on: March 14, 2012, 12:16:57 pm »
Vanth stood silently moments afrer Xander left, her mind still swirling with thoughts. Finally she took a small step forward and began following him, her steps slow and short. Her shoulder felt dry and sent a sharp pain down her leg with each step. Slowly she caught up with him and walked beside the male. 'I can't stay' she mumbled braking the silence. I can't control it..i,will hurt them. I already hurt Lorcan,' she let her ears fall and she sighed waiting to see if he would reply.

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #986 on: March 14, 2012, 09:33:08 pm »
Both siblings watched the two walk away, remaining silent. When they have seemed to be out of sight, Karma released a rather heavy, weary sigh. Shoulders sagged and her body slackened, as if she had been holding herself up with every ounce of her strength and could no longer keep it up. Dusk instantly rose on all fours and offered his support for his sister, ears bent backward in concern.

"I'm alright," Karma reassured him. Truth be told, she was rather surprise she wasn't worse. The pain in her shoulder still throbbed and she could barely feel her leg, but mostly she was still dizzy from the loss of blood. "I just need to rest."

Dusk nodded to show he understood, and looking about the cave led her to a pile of leaves that must have blown inside when time was still moving. Karma settled herself down, and as soon as her head touched the pile she was fast asleep. Her body trembled slightly, an after affect of the pain. She was trying to hold it back while Xander was still present, she didn't want him feeling more guilty than he already was. Dusk sighed.

"Cross?" Dusk looked around for the female. "Would you mind coming with me to get a few supplies? I could use your help." Then his eyes rested on Thirteen. "Would you mind looking after Karma while I'm gone? We won't be absent for long."
The Hobbit

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #987 on: March 15, 2012, 08:49:31 am »
((~Entering this for all RP's she is in~

Hello! I just wanted to inform everyone I will not be on today/tomorrow (March 15th) for most likely the whole day because I'll be celebrating my B-day! Sorry for not making a reply now and I will not be able to respond until the day after, I apologize for the inconvenience! I shall respond ASAP when I return ^.^))
The Hobbit

LunaSpirit

« Reply #988 on: March 15, 2012, 11:01:20 pm »
(Happy birthday!!  : ) I'm sorry for being so inactive but things are starting to get hard for me again :'( can someone get intouch with cross and.see if she's still rping??)

Xander's mind began to dance with thoughts again, but as Locran's scent became clearer and clearer he seemed to slip back into reality. The white male dident exactly have a stable mind either, neither did Vanth and Dusk had also been through this. Suddenly he felt incredibly selfish, all he had been doing was bathing in his own self pity with little thought to his closest whilst they suffered. Vanth's words supported his theory. Xander lightly nuzzled at the dark coated females side and replied.  "I know how you feel, I'm scared too... " he admitted in a shaky tone. "But maybe once we reach mother...maybe she could help us?"

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #989 on: March 15, 2012, 11:36:51 pm »
Cross lifted up her head and perked her ears. Dusk was really asking her to help? She was growing closer to the pack. Plus when she spoke, Karma was the only one replying to that instead of the whole pack protest. luck of the great kings! Cross thought with joy and then nodded to Dusk. "Sure thing." Cross said and got to her paws. She gracefully trotted to dusk's side and tilted her head. "Where are the supplies again?" She asked, a little embarrassed by her thin memory.

The liar and the thief