Author Topic: Overreaction Game!!!  (Read 11278 times)

Offline wolfgrrl13

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • View Profile
    • Roleplay Land
Re: Overreaction Game!!!
« Reply #50 on: July 05, 2012, 04:37:18 pm »
:O *eye twitch*  How dare you say that about my babies!  They are the most beautiful animals in the whole entire world!  You should burn!  Nuu, don't burn.  I luffs yew.

I eat Special K with red berries.

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 05, 2012, 09:12:44 pm »
*_* Daw Kilo. I luffs chu tew.
EW, that's like the most disgusting thing a person can do! And what if the berries are poisonous? Alot of red berries are poisonous, you know, and they make you stink. They can make your tongue all red, and you know what happens after that?
PEOPLE THINK YOUR A CANNIBAL. Because they ASSUME that the berry juice is not berry juice, ITS BLOOD. HUMAN. BlOoD.
And don't even get me started on Special K. BURN.

I LeIk tEw TiPe leEk Dis.
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline wolfgrrl13

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • View Profile
    • Roleplay Land
« Reply #52 on: July 06, 2012, 02:50:42 am »
Oh no!  No, people will think you can't spell!  And if people think you can't spell, you'll get no job.  And when you don't have a job, you'll starve.  And when you starve, that'll lead to living on the streets.  And when you live on the streets, you get rocks threw at you by mean little kids.  And when you get rocks thrown at you by mean little kids, you could lose an eye.  Don't lose an eye!

I have to go to bed. :'(

Offline imtoots2

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Hello~
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 21, 2012, 09:00:40 pm »
BED IS BAD FOR YOU. IF YOU GO TO BED SOMETHIG MIGHT ATTACK YOU IN YOUR SLEEP. DO. NOT. SLEEP. DID YOU HEAR ME? YOU MIGHT HAVE A STALKER WATCHING YOU. NO SLEEP FOR YOU AWJHBAWHNSFKJNJG

Offline _random_

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • <333
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 25, 2012, 12:36:06 pm »
 you didnt post a sentence ?!You just broke my heart...!!!!i still cant believe it .... YOU CAN BE ASHAMED,THINK OF ALL OF THE SENTENCES YOU COULD USE ,YOU JUST BROKE MY HEART ....... you will forget how to write sentences, then everyone will.... THE WORLD WILL END AND NO ONE WILL SAY A THING !! **panics** IF YOU WILL STOP WRITING SENTENCES , THEN I WILL, THEN ALL OF THE PEOPLE WILL.....THINK ABOUT IT ! YOU CAN MAKE THE WORLD END .......</3

---I feel like playing Super Mario ( lol )  8)
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 12:43:05 pm by Sara »
<333 add meh <333     _random_