Author Topic: All is fair in Love and War .:Love/War Wolves RP:. (Open)  (Read 6409 times)

-Angel-

Re: All is fair in Love and War .:Love/War Wolves RP:. (Open)
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2011, 05:30:51 am »

Whats your Name?: Taboo
And your Human leader's name?: Madilynn
What number cell are you in?: 297
What Gender are you?: female
What are you like?: Before you get to know taboo, shes just plain and boring. Its kindof hard gaining her trust, or even getting her to talk to you. When you get to know her she's nice, and defensive of her friends. Taboo can be noisy, and definetly can be a b*tch when she feels like it. She wont fight anybody, at all. Unless she's persuaded into it, fighting is a no on her list. She tries not to make enemies, as she just doesnt want the drama. Taboo can be really wierd when you think about it...
Anything about your past that we need to know?: nope
Have a mate?: nope
Any pups?: nope
Your theme?: none
'i will obey'
« Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 08:07:00 am by Kenzi!!! »

Transcendental-

« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2011, 12:07:15 pm »
Elliot plopped his head down on his paws, and looked up at the clear sign that, from the outside, read 290. He flattened his ears as the wind started to blow gently. Elliot shivered as his flame colored pelt was ruffled. He stared at the bowl of food in front of him. It was from three days ago. Being in this place made him feel sick, and so to avoid throwing up, he just didn't eat. It's terrible here. Elliot thought bluntly. He stared out the chain link fencing that formed his cage, looking at precisely nothing.

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2011, 02:49:52 am »
(no i wasn't talking about him it is another one)

Lily looked up as Emily came into her cage. ~Okay, act good please~ emily said as she removed the metal chains from her. She stood up for the first time in a while and stretched. Her fur was flat from the metal but she felt better. Emily left the cage. Celestia jogged up to the bars of the cage and looked out at all the other wolves.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 02:59:23 am by Abby »
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Transcendental-

« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2011, 02:38:44 am »
I updated Elliot's looks, if you care to look.

Elliot swung his head over to the next cage. It contained a female and two males. He looked, again, around his cage. He was the only wolf here, and he was A-OK with it. As he looked farther down the line, he saw more cages with other wolves. Some had one, and some had two.

Fail.   :P
« Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 12:22:41 pm by KassaJay »

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2011, 10:19:34 pm »
Lily growled to herself. She had to get out. She poked her head out between the bars and howled as it echoed down the hallway. ~If i can't escape might as well annoy the gaurds~ she thought outloud.
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 25, 2011, 04:07:29 am »
(may join lol)
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 26, 2011, 12:27:26 am »
((I think this RP is dying, May (the one who made the thread) hasn't posted in awhile.))
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...