Author Topic: Why are you doing this to us!?  (Read 6401 times)

Offline Wolfexpert79

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 45
  • I'm...shocked...T_T
    • View Profile
    • Gierra RPG Forum
Re: Why are you doing this to us!?
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2011, 03:53:59 am »
i hate the revamped youtube -,- and i agree on rachel, older things are better. and when people try to redo old things there mostly never work out >_<

Offline DarkMist

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2011, 10:54:47 pm »
:/ I don't have a YouTube account (feel free to punch me for that), and I only use YouTube for music and videos about Pokemon, so I'm pretty neutural about the changes. But judging by how you guys seem to dislike it, I'm going to assume it's pretty bad...
back after a long time of being gone.

-Angel-

« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2011, 11:04:32 pm »
i so dont understand why the youtube makers/editers/whatevers keep doing this? they want more youtube users, right? well there losing their users. because nobody cares about how cool the layout looks, or fancy things that can be done. They just care about sharing and watching videos! How can they just ignore all of the hints!? just because a few people want a cooler looking youtube doesnt mean that everybody wants it.

While typing this, i came up with an idea worthy of submitting to youtube administrators:
A skin/layout selector xD like proboards. for those losers who want this new fancy youtube, keep it. I will gladly stick to the original

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2011, 11:17:15 pm »
You've no idea how much that would make my day if it were added. But chances are most likely close to noone. We be nuthingz to demz *crai*
Former community manager of FeralHeart

-Angel-

« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2011, 11:38:21 pm »
lol red i'm glad you liked my idea 8D we should all just spam their inboxes untill its done!

BarbWiredNoose

« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2011, 06:01:43 pm »
Lol while I agree the new layout isnt the most "youtube-est" I just dont see the point in getting too frustrated over it. I doubt theyll bring it back.

Offline Silvertail12

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Quack o3o
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2011, 06:27:42 pm »
i agree, i remember when i first started using YT. it was great, no confusing stuff, simple stars for ratings, and the channels fast and easy to use. now it just looks like crap. the channels are horrible, the "[insert number of dislikes here] people didnt [insert stupid thing here]" jokes and ppl who ask for "thumbs up if" jokes are so annoying that i literally want to punch them in the face. >:( YT turned into crap over years. I want the original YT back DX

User: "thumbs up if your watching this in 2011"
Me: "no Im watching this in the year 3000. of course im wathing it in 2011. wtf?"

Offline Wolfexpert79

• Finest Floof
  • I'm...shocked...T_T
    • View Profile
    • Gierra RPG Forum
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2011, 07:33:22 pm »
you know why this is? my sister said it's because google gained control over youtube DX she said they even asked for her phone number 0_o google always up in people's business

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2011, 08:54:03 pm »
Well yes. A big reason why youtube has changed so much is infact because of them.

For those that didn't know already youtube was bought up by google a few years back, and that was actually when the changes started to take place. Just take a quick look on how you must link your youtube account to a google account nowadays whether you want it or not.

Whilst the old youtube were based around fresh ideas and fun, the google youtube is more about business and earning money. Sponsored channels get more views, there's ads everywhere, star rating system removed and you cannot see the rating on videos when looking on related list anymore. You know, such things.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline Wolfexpert79

• Finest Floof
  • I'm...shocked...T_T
    • View Profile
    • Gierra RPG Forum
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2011, 08:59:25 pm »
yeah i miss the youtube like that. speaking of which how old is youtube? because i think the internet is about 10 years old