Author Topic: Wolf RP!!!(:  (Read 84496 times)

Sidon

Re: Wolf RP!!!(:
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2011, 10:44:17 pm »
Sidon sighs, rolling his eyes, "I know that you are there." he rolls onto his front.

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2011, 10:45:59 pm »
Emily stands tall and walks out of the bushes. she examines the male she keeps her ears up listening.
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline wolfgrrl13

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • View Profile
    • Roleplay Land
« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2011, 10:47:45 pm »
-Cheza's ears shoot up as a reply enters her auds.  She stands up and peers out from under the overhang, seeing the moon rising.  She steps out and climbs up the ditch.  A little mouse scampers out of the thick grass below, and Cheza snatches it up, filling up the hunger that vanished from the journey through Broadhead Woods.  Her sapphire and ebony fur glisten as the moonbeams hit her fur and her ice blue eyes glow brightly.  Cheza looks around before dashing to the Frost Mountains.  As she reaches the top of the mountains and sits at the very top, thoughts about forming a pack enters her mind.  Cheza looked around at the Frost Mountains.  She remembered spotting a cave at the bottom of the mountains.  She smiled and stood up.  Her angelic howl travels throughout Frost Mountains, maybe even echoing throughout the whole territory.  Cheza lays down and gazes at the beautiful full moon.-

Sidon

« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2011, 10:51:36 pm »
Sidon looks up at the approaching female, "Do you need something, or is it just your custom to approach others and stare at them?" he inquires cordially.

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2011, 10:54:24 pm »
Emily growls low in her throat at the reply ~i dont think that is your buisiness~ she said camly as she walked to a small creek a few feet from him. she lapped up some water she lifted her head. ~and im just passing through~ she stood sniffing the air

Sidon

« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2011, 11:05:03 pm »
"Sure you are." Sidon continued to look at her, "Though I do not think that you have any destination. Am I right, Emily?" (spooky)

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2011, 11:14:45 pm »
Emily stands up she narrows her eyes ~ yes that is right~ she turned looking at him ~how did you know my name?~

Sidon

« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2011, 11:18:57 pm »
"I have been tracking you for the last few days." he stood up and stretched before jumping down from the boulder.

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2011, 11:23:16 pm »
Emily's eyes widen. ~Why?~ she asked glaring at him. ~Do i even know you?~

Sidon

« Reply #39 on: December 07, 2011, 11:26:34 pm »
"Not exactly, no." he stopped by the stream and took a drink of water before continuing, "A friend of yours told me to keep an eye on you."