Author Topic: Wolf RP!!!(:  (Read 85452 times)

Offline Ashanitan

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Comission made by the beautiful MerlynsMidnight.
    • Pointandgrass
    • Ashanitan
    • View Profile
Re: Wolf RP!!!(:
« Reply #700 on: April 18, 2012, 08:26:54 pm »
(yes my char is Dawn's half sister.) May growls and bares her teeth. the male barks at Dawn "leave my territorry now and i will not harm you." May looks over her shoulder and barks "Dawn go now, I'll be fine. please just go."
If ya see ingame, don't be scared to approach me.

Offline KnifeKnut

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Texting at 2 A.M. three days in a row? Really?
    • View Profile
    • Roleplays Extended - A newly created RPG site with many options
« Reply #701 on: April 18, 2012, 08:34:15 pm »
DJay stood alert and ready to take on anybody. He wasn't afraid of anybody... which would probably get him killed someday. But anyway, he would serve his new pack with his life if needed. DJay looked to Dawn for orders.

Offline animal_lover100

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: April 18, 2012, 08:58:13 pm »
She growls at the male "Step away for my sister unless you want to die" she snarls at the intruder in he territory but what really makes her mad is that he's threatening her sister

Offline KnifeKnut

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: April 18, 2012, 09:01:00 pm »
(you want DJay to... do something? Fight or whatever?)
DJay's hackles rose and his ears went back. A low growl started in his throat as he lowered his head.

Offline Ashanitan

• Dedicated Supporter
    • Pointandgrass
    • Ashanitan
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: April 18, 2012, 09:07:28 pm »
May snapped at the male that was pinning her down. March came running at the male and pushed him over and bared her teeth at him. she growled "stay away from my daughters, NOW!" Hunter and his pack came after March growling and were ready to fight. Jackson nudged May on to her feet and growling as the male came up to him and growled "this she-wolf belongs to me and my pack. No hand her over peacefuly or face  your death." Hunter growled but pushed March back and barked " I'm her father and if you want her in your pack then you can have her. Jackson come now." Jackson put his head down in defeat and May watched as March ,Hunter and the pack left her besides Dawn and DJay and her new alpha. she ran up to her sister and nuzzle her sister's cheek and barked "I'll come back to the pack after i ditch him."

Offline animal_lover100

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #705 on: April 18, 2012, 09:17:32 pm »
Whimpers as her sister walks away than runs after her father and attacks him snarling "How could you!?" she roars "She's your daughter!"

Offline KnifeKnut

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: April 18, 2012, 09:55:00 pm »
DJay waited, uncertain. Apparently, his new alpha's sister had left and neither were very happy.

Offline Ashanitan

• Dedicated Supporter
    • Pointandgrass
    • Ashanitan
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: April 19, 2012, 04:01:02 pm »
Hunter spoke softly to Dawn "I'm sorry but we will get her back, don't worry Dawn May is a strong wolf when i see one." Jackson gentle nudge Dawn off of Hunter and then went to comfort March. May growled at the male and barked "what's your name sir?" the grey wolf barked "names Grey and your name is? or is it Fawn?" May snapped and growled jumping onto the Grey's back and clawed at his eyes making him blind by his blood.  Night saw May fighting a male wolf and charged at the male. May saw Night and jumped away from the male. Night head butted the wolf and Grey hit his head on a rock. Night turned to May and barked "lets get you back to Dawn and your mother and father." May nods and runs towards her pack and home. She comes of the hill and sees Dawn and Hunter, and March and runs down to her sister and nuzzles Dawn's cheek and barks  "I'm back Dawn and I won't leave this pack without a fight. I promise you that." March runs over to May and knocks her over and licks her ears. Night watches this family reunion, Hunter sees Night and walks ovcer to him and barks "did you save my daugther May from that male?" Night nods and watches May and March.

Offline wolvesrock890221

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • SLUGS GO WELL WITH GRANOLA BARS
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: April 19, 2012, 11:21:38 pm »
Darkness perked his ears, he heard growling and snarling, and got up and sarted to run along the path towards the growling

just started again!!

Offline KnifeKnut

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: April 19, 2012, 11:26:51 pm »
DJay saw Darkness coming towards them and immediately went on the alert. He wasn't sure if this wolf was part of Dawn's pack or not.