Author Topic: We Have You In our Sights (City Wolf/Dog Rp!)  (Read 11326 times)

Offline ILoveYou

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • \_Into_Mevira_/
    • View Profile
We Have You In our Sights (City Wolf/Dog Rp!)
« on: December 10, 2011, 02:23:02 pm »
Welcome To "We Have You In Our Sights" Wolf  Rp

Plot

There are Many Gangs and packs in the town and forests of Syri, Everyone was fine until Thugs started to become killers, Killers are Thugs or wolves who had dies and were specially chosen to by the Devil To Kill (Only accepting two c:) The wolves are now trying to survive these attaks by hiding in abandoned city's around syri and in the forest.

Setting

Its Cold and Dark outside, Night, Killers roam the city Dogs either are cowering or setting out to find them and kill them,It begins to rain, You need to find shelter or you'll die,You despretly run for an abondend house or hotel and hide watching for the killers out your window.

RULES

1. No god-modding or You Kicked from the thread,No questions asked
                  2.Be somewhat literate please,Dont just put "*He Stomped into a building.*"  
                  3.No Killing others Unless its okay with them, You can injure them badly though.
                   4.Fight accordingly! bides to the Chest/Neck/Stomach CAN and WILL be fatal
                     5. No Fighting In OOC (OutOfChat)
                       7:Have fun c:.

KILLERS

Killers are Black wolves with any colored scar markings with any-colored orb eyes. and only come out at night

Form:
Name:
Rank?:
Mate:
Pups:
Siblings:
Parents:
Description?:
Short Bio?:
Personality?:
Rp example?:

Me--
Form:
Name:Myaki
Pack?:Hes in a gong called Starlett
Rank?:Fighter
Mate:None,Mating is forbidin in his Gang(Though rules can be broken c:)
Pups:None
Siblings:None (But apply if ya want)
Parents:None
Picture?:None
Description?:A Black male, Heavily Built with Orange Markings That circle His tail like a racoon.
Short Bio?:(Its optional :3.)
Personality?:Myaki Is very aggressive twords other males but females hes more mellow to, Hes mostly quiet but will talk.
Rp example?:*Myaki patroled the ally growling in the darkness his blue eyes glowed as he saw a small pup enter running from the rain, He barked loudly at it and it cowerd running out of the alley,It was begining to chill his to the bone, He needed shelter soon or he would get Hypothermia and die, he walked out into the rain and ran for his house HE had clamied*

GANGS OR PACKS

Starlett-

Leader-
Fighters-Myaki
Patrolers-
AlleyKeepers:
Sacrafices:
Omegas-
« Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 02:24:43 pm by <3~*CookieMonster*~<3 »

Siggy by RowdyRocks909

Offline xXametonaraXx

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • the cat keeps dragging me in and out
    • Kyochinn
    • Kyochin
    • View Profile
    • My twitter, check it!!
Re: We Have You In our Sights (City Wolf/Dog Rp!)
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2011, 02:30:38 pm »
Form:
Name:Kisu
Pack?: none
Rank?: lone
Mate:none
Pups:none
Siblings: none
Parents: none
Picture?:
Description?: Look at the picture.
Short Bio?: (Erm, I think I will skip, learn in the RP.
Personality?: Kind, loving, you could say a bit of a bully at times. Kisu is like most female wolves, but has never really like hanging out with other females.
Rp example?: Kisu's amber eyes glowed in the darkness of the night. Her brown fur blurred into the trees in the background and her white teeth shown. Kisu snarled angrily, why would anyone darn bump into her, she snapped at the fox and smirked "Are you learning!"
menacing.

Offline ILoveYou

• Finest Floof
  • \_Into_Mevira_/
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2011, 02:43:12 pm »
accepted and we ca rp after i get back :3)

Siggy by RowdyRocks909

Offline xXametonaraXx

• Community Champion
    • Kyochinn
    • Kyochin
    • View Profile
    • My twitter, check it!!
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2011, 02:45:07 pm »
Okay ^w^)
menacing.

Offline wolfgrrl13

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • View Profile
    • Roleplay Land
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2011, 02:59:04 pm »
((Is Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs accepted.  If not, I'll make a new charrie.  By the way, this is a real breed of domesticated dog.))
Name: Riley
Pack?: none
Rank?: loner
Mate: none
Pups: none
Siblings: Gone, but might return. (If you want, you can apply.)
Parents: Koda (male German Shepherd)x Loka (female Carpathian Wolf )
Picture?:
Description?: Riley has crystal blue eyes and she's really fast.
Short Bio?: Riley's father was a champion agility dog.  Her mother was a Carpathian wolf.   Riley is a Czechoslovakian Wolfdog.
Personality?:  Riley can be nice, but also really mean if she is threatened.  She is very caring, and will help anyone in need.
Rp example?: -Riley's crystal blue eyes glowed in the darkness of the night.  She glared around at the empty city buildings.  She padded into an old building and entered a large room.  Riley was blind-sided by a large, black wolf.  Her ears shot forward and she sunk her fangs into its paw.  She quickly turned around and darted out of the building, sensing that the wolf was following her.-
((Btw, are you still in the Wolf Life Rp!!!:D???))

kittenzrcute

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2011, 06:38:04 pm »
Name: Feather
Pack: N/A
Mate: N/A (might/could change)
Pups: N/A (might/could change)
Sibling(s): Unknown (but feel free to apply)
Parents: Juli and Max
Picture: (it's really a link)  http://houstonzoo.org/maned-wolf-pups/             (the last one)
Discription: She is redish-brown with black points.She also has light green eyes.             (Pretty much it)
Short bio: Her parents were killed by poachers,she has no idea about her siblings.She's a rare wolf called 'Maned Wolf'.
Personality: Feather is sweet and cunning,she doesn't like fighting as much as some other wolves.
Rp sample: Feather walked in the streets,hopping to find some food.She caught sight of a mouse,and she knew she was a terrible hunter so she walked on,until she found a trashcan with trash in it.She knew it was maybe her last chance of survivle.
(I've seen wolves and dogs with light green eyes)

Offline ILoveYou

• Finest Floof
  • \_Into_Mevira_/
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2011, 08:09:14 pm »
 (Both accepted and Yea im still in it o.o) (Im rp now c:) *The large male walk around the city, The rain has lightened and the sun began to shine "I wonder who died" He huffed walking 'round still then he bumped into a building alley and saw his gang leader  he sighed and sat looking at him, Knowing he was in trouble*

Siggy by RowdyRocks909

kittenzrcute

« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2011, 08:25:20 pm »
Feather made her way through the empty streets,looking at a sign.She'd never seen one like this.Her light green eyes stayed at the sign,and she went in and found herself in a deli.

sorry its so short))

Offline ILoveYou

• Finest Floof
  • \_Into_Mevira_/
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2011, 08:29:02 pm »
Starletts Leader growled at him and walked around him, Myaki just sat silent head hung high and looked not even at the leader for a second* "Why didn't you kill her!" His leader huffed and Myaki Huffed and closed his eyes "She was no threat and left our base imdiatly" That lead to Myaki getting scratched on the face leaving a huge scar, He whimpers blood running down his face* "Now go find and kill her" He said as Myaki refused he stuck him again making him Yelp.

Siggy by RowdyRocks909

Offline xXametonaraXx

• Community Champion
    • Kyochinn
    • Kyochin
    • View Profile
    • My twitter, check it!!
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2011, 08:59:19 pm »
(Could the female your trying to kill be Kisu please?)

Kisu ran down the street, the sun shining on her brown fur making it look gold, her amber eyes focused on one area, the bins. Kisu charged and pounced on the bin, landing perfectly onto, she howled in victory and wagged her tail "now what." She mumbled in a bored voice. She lay on the green dumpster bin and yawned "maybe just a quick nap.." Kisu giggled and lay her head on her paws.
menacing.