Author Topic: Looking to start a new pack! Need alphas!!! WE HAVE OUR OWN MAP! NEED RIVAL PACK  (Read 56696 times)

L0ner

(cool, letter writing XD)
Dear Taylor,

I also will not be able to get on much because of the start of grade 7, and the ever growing pile of homework. btw, I could play alpha male if you'd like =) also, can Moon(since she's the last born pup)be the unnoticed, unwanted kinda one?

From Laura.

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
Good luck starting yr 7 Laura, dont worry it aint so bad

Im having a bit of trouble with FH at the moment, im trying to fix it so i wont be joining the rp in game for a bit, that ok?
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Moonheart01

xD I love your new profile pic and siggie, Taylor.

*Just popped into the conversation randomly o.o*
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 12:46:35 pm by Desy »

Offline wolfgrrl13

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • View Profile
    • Roleplay Land
Dear Laura,
             Ingredient is right.  7th grade is not at all bad.  Wait until you get into high school.  I'm in the 9th grade, but the year's almost over.  And they say 10th grade is the hardest because I have like 3 state tests. :(  But I'm going to pass and get my college scholarship in MS Scholars, Soccer, my grades, and most of all, my favorite sport ever TRACK!  ;D

Sincerely,
                                                                                                                                                                 Brittany ;D

Offline Emberflame

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 27
    • WatcherMagic
    • View Profile
wow, it sounds like everyones busy

Rasiel

LORDDDDD,

moon sounds like she will have a great personality :)  and if your going to be busy lately that's fine because the pack is still just starting up, ALSO thank you I am in love with rainbow dash xD

Offline Emberflame

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • WatcherMagic
    • View Profile
LORDDDDD,

eerrrr.... (I am like, so shy, and I don't feel like I have a right to say this...) please don't say that, it makes me uncomfortable.. yeah, religiouse principles

Rasiel

Sorry lol (: I understand

Offline Emberflame

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • WatcherMagic
    • View Profile
thx ^^

L0ner

hallo! lets see if I can get a rival pack going!