Author Topic: Looking to start a new pack! Need alphas!!! WE HAVE OUR OWN MAP! NEED RIVAL PACK  (Read 56510 times)

Offline Moonbacon

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Have you made the new pack? i really want to join :D

Offline akimra2622

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Sometimes you forget that things disappear.
    • View Profile
could I join as alpha for the rival pack?

Offline LadyBishop23

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
Dearest taylor

I saw your form post and was wondering if you still had spots to fill in your pack ?. The applications below may seem a little serious but Ive done both light and serious RP and have Eminence experience in both . the applications below is an example and I can change , mold , or create a wolf to fit the pack needs if necessary .

Ingame username:  Ladybishop23
Name:Cyn
Desired rank:Any, rival pack or main . (( I  Have plenty of rp experience and can play alpha type or omega .))
Wolf desc: Cyn is a young adult Female wolf , fur color is a medium length , red brown with faded white underfur and gray  black markings .(( subject to change if necessary )) Her personality : She is a bit of a tomboy and would much rather hunt with the males then stay behind and care for pups . She is always willing to do as she is ordered and has a strong will to protect  her pack mates with her life if necessary  . A little rough around the edges once she opens but she tends to show a playful, kind ,and calm side . A fast learner and very adaptable personality.

If you have any questions about her or me feel free to send me a pm or reply on here , I cant wait to hear from you and have a wonderful day .
-Bishop

p.s Dig the rainbow dash img .  :D

Offline coldalonaj

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
I'm Interested!

Offline Cervidae

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
Sup, ive been looking for an RP to join... Can I join this one?
Okay, Who stole my doughnut?!

Offline michaela1026

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
i wood like to be a part of the pack i do role a lot but i want to join this pack i am a female wolf name River pup. wood it be possible if i can be alphas pup  plz :) plz right back as soon has possible thank you :3

Offline SyMbOlIc

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Name: Kylah
Desired rank: Gamma
Wolf desc: Light brown with with white markings.

Offline Kait ^-^

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
Ingame username: kait  ^-^
Name: Scarlett
Desired rank: omega
Wolf desc: Base:neutral red/ under base:white/ markings:Biohazard(head)/Tribal(body)red(Massmarkings)/ mane: red side n back/ eye:red(above)/black(under)/golden brown

Offline [_RubanLaztryx_]

• Forum Newcomer
  • Sup?
    • QuirkyD0GG0
    • Dogguドッグ
    • N/A
    • eveetrainer107
    • N/A
    • View Profile
Ingame username: ^KiodaTheWolf^
Name: Dusty
Desired rank: Delta
Wolf desc: Pelt: Gray-ish Gray/Underfur: White/Eyes: Blue/Above eye: Silver/Below eye: Black/Nose: Black/Mane: Brown-ish Gray-ish/Head Markings: Basenji/Body Markings: Akita Inu/Tail Markings: Akita Inu

Offline Azonia

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • We only regret the choices we didn't take.
    • View Profile
Ingame username: Azonia
Wolf name: Crimson
Rival/Not rival: I don't mind!
Desired Rank: Warrior/Lead Warrior, Healer (I don't really mind but if I could choose I would be any of them!)

I CAN CHANGE MY WOLF IN PERSONALITY OR APPEARANCE IF NECESSARY!!! =P

Body Type: Extremely agile, fast, low in stamina, low in balance, skinny legs, broad shoulders.
Pelt: Smokey (Attractive) red hair, soft white underfur, bushy tail, distinct markings of The Tables of Old.
Other: Ocean blue eyes, small muzzle and mouth, right ear ripped, small paws.
(Changed)
Strengths: Agility, Speed, Smell, Intelligence (Quick Witted), Charisma.
Weaknesses: Stamina, Balance, Shyness, Spitefulness.
(Changed)
Personality: Crimson is quite a character. She is strong, brave and smart but prefers to keep everyone safe and happy rather than herself. Her mother was a healer and her gifts were passed down to her, along with her shyness. Crimson is a good fighter and strong enough to handle her own arguments but she is quite shy to people she doesn't know; apart from her enemies. She is respected by loads but has her side she doesn't want to show...

And if I'm allowed could I make, maybe a pack logo or something? I'm a good graphics designer?! Of course  don't have to but if I'm allowed!
« Last Edit: March 31, 2015, 10:00:38 am by Scarlett »