Author Topic: Your Strangest/Scariest/Weirdest Dreams  (Read 23460 times)

wolfgirl56

Re: Your Strangest/Scariest/Weirdest Dreams
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2012, 11:31:48 pm »
Weird. o.o

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2012, 12:29:07 am »
I got this dream last night. I saw mr krabs and paltom (mis spelled) working together and I was near the kusty krab when they sang and dance. I was like o-o and then I was teleported to feralheart (In game) and I was in the middle of a circle full of dancing lions and wolves. I saw red and he asked me to dance and I said "umm.....ok". I was on my winged lioness (tia). Then a lion growled at red for taking tia away from him. I remember that he roared "stay away from tia or else!" and then I walked to unnamed lion and we poofed to sky's rim. I saw every cartoon character as canines and felines and they were singing "real in rio". Tia (me) and unnamed joined the fun and then I woke up!
« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 07:39:20 pm by heartsgirl99 »
Signature by Green

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I am the Annoying Homestuck.
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2012, 12:36:53 am »
I had a dream that Harry Potter was pregnant and gave birth to Ron who tried to smash us all with hammers-jk that's from Potter Puppet Pals X3

wolfgirl56

« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2012, 09:17:19 pm »
Anyways, in real life at my school, we picked a famous person from history book and read it, and the teacher got us into groups. Anyways, I had a dream that was similar to this, except that there were different people in it.

Anyways, in the dream, we were making a video with the people in my group on our person, Annie Oakley, and every few times in the video, someone in the group or I would mess up part of the video. When we got everything right in the video, we decided to fool around someone in my class's house who isn't in our group in the dream. At his house, I got mad at one boy in the group and slapped him with roses, getting thorns in his clothes and halfway into his skin.
In another part of the dream, I hid in a basement to prank the boy in my group with the others. The prank was that the boy would look for us, enter the basement, then I would play an electric guitar as loud as I could.
We then noticed that someone in the group was filming all of the pranks and decided to put them as bloopers. Then shortly after that, the people in the group and I started doing funny things, like walking into a glass door, then we added that to "random mishaps."
If only it was a reality, le sigh.

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2012, 03:14:29 am »
I had a dream where I was doing random memes from the internet O.O One was where I was doing the Fukkiretta as a young anime, Naruto-style me and I kept singing the lyrics wrong >:U. I also did Barbara Streisand as my Shippuden-Naruto self and I was awesome! I looked pretty bad-a** in my sunglasses and ninja outfit (forgive my language).
Also I was doing the Paffendorf danse in front of the Japanese flag based on this meme I saw about Hetalia: Axis Powers Hetalia - Paffendorf Dance
It was so fun OMG! I was chibi-myself, not Naruto-style or anything. Just my ordinary, Uzumaki Kasumi-looking self (I have blonder hair, not yellow, though. I'm half British, and I got the blonde hair and blue eyes. That's why I like the UK so much. My gmail says I live there lawl. I know, strange mix, but it explains why I'm so fluent in English, right? ??????????????????? X3):

« Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 03:25:17 am by Kitsune »

Amber123

« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2012, 04:14:35 am »
I had this one dream that there was a flood, and my dog suddenly grew huge and grabbed me, carrying me away. I heard all three of my BFF's: Emily, Peyton, and Gandharvi, scream: "THE PICKLES THE PICKLES!!" My dog dropped me and then I squeked. Squeked. I squeked. I WAS A SQURRIEL. I saved my friends somehow, saved my mom, dad, two sisters, brother, classmates, some random ppls who murdered me in another dream, (xD) and all of the animals in the world. We popped to another universe and a earth-er, uh- otheruniversequake shook. I dropepd eeryone and we all fell to our eternal doom The end.

ANOTHER ONE:

A wolf came and offered for me to go to a camp and I accepted and then I walked out of my house and the wolf babystitting my family and when I came back home from the summer camp, he murdered my parents, two sisters, and brother, and ate my dog, foure cats, five fish, AND MY SNAIL XD!!! I woke up yelling, swetting, and crying. I ran to my parents, hugged them, then hugged my siblings, then hugged all of my pets  but the fish and snail. I just hugged their tank -_- so weird. And sad.

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2012, 04:33:15 am »
Don't have such terrible dreams!

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2012, 04:35:17 am »
strange, the paffendorf music actually goes along pretty well with the feral heart music.

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2012, 03:23:28 pm »
I had this dream when me and some cartoon characters (not the villains) had to do a quest to save Barbie (lol) and I was a kitten. Wenold on to a plane and was teleported the second after the plane took off. Then was teleported to a cave. I was running around, not knowing that the villains are watching me and.....guess what, they almost caught me when I almost bump into scar. I yelled that my friends (cartoon characters) that they need to get out. They ran into a portal that looked like the one from feralheart and I was about to jump into the portal when it ramonly disappeared. Later, I was teleported to a snowy mountain. I spotted another portal but it was far away so I had to walk. Then villains appear again so......I ran to another portal and then I woke up. It's a long dream but I won't tell you all of it. 
Signature by Green

wolfgirl56

« Reply #39 on: March 07, 2012, 12:44:03 am »
I had a dream that I did the 45 degree lean wrong in the video game, Michael Jackson: The Experience and I ended up landing on the person in front of me. Not thrilling or anything, but it was pretty funny.