Author Topic: New Patch (1.121)  (Read 14162 times)

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
Re: New Patch (1.121)
« Reply #60 on: December 25, 2011, 09:21:18 pm »
Im having trouble SIGNING IN when I put my Username and password in....it says..."Failed to connect to front server" I have un-installed and re-installed a load of times so it has nothing to do with that. Is the English server corrupted or something? im just guessing. Some others around the word are able to play on Feral Heart but I can't....why is that and how can I get back to playing the game I love? :(

Your internet connection might not be strong enough. Give it some time and then try again, close other windows that are connected to teh internet, or try moving closer to the source of teh internet.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

FoxfangPitbull

« Reply #61 on: December 26, 2011, 01:09:43 pm »
Then if people are getting help here, would someone mind explaining to me why I cannot create, delete or edit characters at all?

Smiling.Sin

« Reply #62 on: December 26, 2011, 10:29:45 pm »
Ok so I keep getting this message, "An Error Occured while trying to replace the existing file: Delete File Failed, code 5. Access is Denied." Is anyone else having problems with that as well? I download the patch by ignoring all the messages though, and it says I need to download the lastest patch still. Eh...Well...I hope this can be fixed XD...?

I have that problem too, and I just keep on Pressing 'Ignore'. It still says I need to download the patch. I'm so glad that I'm not the only one who has that problem. Stupid Fh. >3<

Offline galania

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -4
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 26, 2011, 10:46:05 pm »
fh isn't even working today it is taking a long time to load and at the top of window for it it says  (not responding)

Offline Sky Lily

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 36
    • View Profile
    • Sky Lily's Deviantart
« Reply #64 on: December 26, 2011, 10:48:26 pm »
Hm, it's been working okay for me.  I had to install to a custom-made folder for the game to work, however.  I think it might be due to screwy remnants of FH+.
MyCharacters
MyPresets
[url=http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=1

~*Scream*~

« Reply #65 on: December 27, 2011, 01:09:06 am »
It's telling me 'The files are corrupt', then I've downloaded it again, two files fail to install, and the FH shortcut doesn't show... ANYWHERE
I play FH 24 7 non-stop.... I have for a year... But honestly.... I can't live any longer without it~ I miss my friends.... Wolf Qeust sucks and.... I bought this laptop so that FH would work T_T And it did, untill the wing beggers got what they wanted... and now... I'm punished...

I will rage coz I can :"U

Offline Keitorin

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • SPAAAAAAAAACE
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 27, 2011, 01:48:59 am »
Umm.. is this problem going on for everyone? Because my FH is fine. Someone told me I needed a new patch or somethin', and I didn't really understand. XD FH is working fine for me.. I'm really confused!

Darkshadoe

« Reply #67 on: December 27, 2011, 03:08:40 am »
I thought it was just that it wouldn't work because I am on a MAC.
...Is that the problem?

Offline Lightningstorm

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 27, 2011, 04:16:59 am »
help me please! ever since patch 1.11 was released it hasnt been working for me and i installed the new patch still nothing :(  is there soem new system requirements for you r system or something please helP! i also have tryed uninstalling and reinstalling....nothing DX

Offline nyqvil

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 27, 2011, 10:34:18 pm »
it tells me i have the patch but when i get on it kicks me off and closes down