Author Topic: Another patch after 1.12?  (Read 4521 times)

Silentstep

Re: Another patch after 1.12?
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2011, 10:30:54 pm »
Oh good, it's not just me.

Offline DarkendStride

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Got herbs?
    • View Profile
    • Meh Youtube channel~ <3
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2011, 10:31:54 pm »
Quote from: Sarah  link=topic=15466.msg209426#msg209426 date=1324765826
it sucks anyway! i didnt want wings to start off with, but the wings just look awful! the character doesnt move up and down fast enough in timing with the wings! ITS ALL WRONG! not only that but i cant go in any public maps! I hope the next patch his him removing the wings!!

You are an example of the "Disappointed 1/3", have fun.
On another note, Just wait for him to fix it...
He can't wait forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NEW PATCH: 1.21, JUST CAME OUT!
- Cuts in front of everyone else -
Dun like the back of the line... :3
« Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 10:33:25 pm by Kekitan »
This is not the wolf you are looking for.~ - Waves paw -

Offline SonicEmoTeam

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Your friendly neighborhood.
    • View Profile
    • Project Spectrum UTK
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2011, 10:33:17 pm »
@Sarah

You should be glad wings even got added to the game, and that the staff have been updating the game lately. You should go start a new thread with your complaints elsewhere.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! ;) I know the problem will get fixed when it needs to.

Offline silver_wolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2011, 10:34:13 pm »
it sucks anyway! i didnt want wings to start off with, but the wings just look awful! the character doesnt move up and down fast enough in timing with the wings! ITS ALL WRONG! not only that but i cant go in any public maps! I hope the next patch his him removing the wings!!

He can't wait forever.

i never wanted them. i liked FH as it is. Kovu himself said he didnt want FH to turn into another IT. well guess what? he lied. this is like IT, and it sucks. He wanted FH to be more realistic, not THIS! *not happy* not only that but i cant play now even though it says theres 50 odd people online, because it tells me i havent downloaded the recent patch even though i have 5 times now!

Offline Deviedra

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Await the night
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2011, 10:35:11 pm »
It's not easy to program and code things like wings into a 3d online rpg. Whether they look awful or not, chances are, you couldn't do better. I'd say they've done a good job with it and you can't really expect more from Kovu and his designers, they've done their best to make the game more exciting for other players. No point complaining about it, it won't change anything. Just wait and see what they can do to fix this for us and stop trying to log in until it's sorted is all I can say.

(e)
whether you wanted them or not, there are other players, dragon rprs and the like that do want their chars to look more convincing. The majority vote is that people DO want wings and if you don't want them, don't have them but don't complain and spoil it for everyone else
« Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 10:36:58 pm by Devi »
----------------p????--------------------

Offline hannah

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2011, 10:35:22 pm »

He can't wait forever.
 exactly.  please try not to hate on him,  i assure you this will be fixed,  please stay calm,  as i hope this'll be resolved soon too.  i'm just trying to keep my moodyness down,  so should everyone else.  please and thankyou..  i hate to see him get bashed for adding these, since the majority wanted them..  please people,  try not to kill me for saying this  D:

Offline DarkendStride

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Got herbs?
    • View Profile
    • Meh Youtube channel~ <3
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2011, 10:35:35 pm »
Quote from: Sarah  link=topic=15466.msg209434#msg209434 date=1324766053

He can't wait forever.

i never wanted them. i liked FH as it is. Kovu himself said he didnt want FH to turn into another IT. well guess what? he lied. this is like IT, and it sucks. He wanted FH to be more realistic, not THIS! *not happy* not only that but i cant play now even though it says theres 50 odd people online, because it tells me i havent downloaded the recent patch even though i have 5 times now!

And guess what? This is the wrong place to complain about it. :#
Try the "Opinions" forum, no one reads those. ;D
This is not the wolf you are looking for.~ - Waves paw -

FoxfangPitbull

« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2011, 10:35:45 pm »
He's probably just fixing the bugs and errors in it (says the woman who hasn't touched the new patch XD ).

Offline silver_wolf

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2011, 10:35:55 pm »
@Sarah

You should be glad wings even got added to the game, and that the staff have been updating the game lately. You should go start a new thread with your complaints elsewhere.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! ;) I know the problem will get fixed when it needs to.
@Sarah

You should be glad wings even got added to the game, and that the staff have been updating the game lately.

the game was fine as it was, BEFORE they started destroying it with their recent updates.

Offline feliciathewolf

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2011, 10:36:06 pm »
Yeah there's a new one I just got it!