Author Topic: Feral Hearts New Patch  (Read 11155 times)

Katsu Blackwinds

Re: Feral Hearts New Patch
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2011, 05:38:56 am »
The torrent isn't Access denied for me but the its takin forever to download and the download one is Corrupted.a little help would be nice

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2011, 05:41:55 am »
If your download is corrupted it simple isn't working. This could rely on how solid and good your internet connection is to the download source. Simply just download the game again until it works or sort your internet connection.

Turn off other devices that might user the internet you are on, turn off downloading software on the computer or other programs that uses the internet, anything to give your more bandwidth to work with.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline MARLIN

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2012, 09:02:42 pm »
GOOD NEWS! by farther is contacting the FH team to sort out new patch and FH+ orge error! hope you have all a good time soon!

sharks

« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2012, 07:50:56 am »
I've downloading FH and FH+, all the linked patches and stuff and it's still telling me to get the patch :/ I'm not sure what to do...uninstall everything and try again x_x?

sharks

« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2012, 08:02:42 am »
buhh, ok now i've tried everything and this sucks cause i wanted to play but this is impossible ._.

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2012, 09:04:00 am »
Please don't bump threads that are this old. Madi, you can create a new help thread with a more detailed description of your problem and someone will be glad to help you. Locking this nowz.