Author Topic: Free Presets - Requests are closed  (Read 49003 times)

Dire Night Wolf

Re: Free Presets (Public and Private)
« Reply #60 on: February 04, 2012, 08:24:04 pm »
Ok, first of all, please no picture fights, as for those who unknowingly "stole" pics, please pay attention as to not repeat the same mistake again, for now, no more requests please, I was off for a month thanks to school and I think that during March break, I'll be able to finish all the requests that everyone gave me, but for now, I have to continue studying, otherwise, I would not even be able to touch my pc like last month. Please be patient, I'll put your request on the "pending" list and I'll finish them on March break if that's ok.

Thunderlion123

« Reply #61 on: February 05, 2012, 02:30:19 pm »
Sorry. Just trying not to have art theft or anything. I apologize if I sounded nasty or anything as well.

Anyways.

These presets say Public and Private? So far none of them are private. You are uploading the wrong files. It should be a single FHP in presets (not my_presets_ with the username of the one who is going to use it. If there is not one there, you need to export the preset.

Dire Night Wolf

« Reply #62 on: February 05, 2012, 04:13:42 pm »
I did say private because those who want it private ask by pm or mention it over here and I pm them the download, so it's not on the first post along with the public downloads.

Thunderlion123

« Reply #63 on: February 05, 2012, 04:33:20 pm »
Oh, okay. I see. But if they want other people to see it then?

Dire Night Wolf

« Reply #64 on: February 05, 2012, 08:08:12 pm »
All they do is ask me to post only the .fhp file on here or if they want to do it by themselves, they are free to do so by sending it to their friends or creating a new topic.

Thunderlion123

« Reply #65 on: February 06, 2012, 03:50:17 am »
Oh alright. Thanks so much for clarifying. I was real confused.

Dire Night Wolf

« Reply #66 on: March 30, 2012, 07:21:58 pm »
Please confirm if you still want your preset done.
LunaTheWolfSoul-> Please try to get a picture reference, I usually need one for the details and markings, zooming in on those is useful, I can't do that in a video without ruining the quality
SlyCooper01-> Which leg and you might want to get a bigger picture
India-> Sorry, I'm not good with humans as references, you might want to look elsewhere
~~~~Toxic~~~~COOKIE~~~~-> If possible, you might want to get larger pics, I can't make out the japanese characters
Kae-Kae-> I have that show on DVD, if you still want the presets, I can do them in detail

« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 11:25:58 pm by DireNightWolf »

Offline LunaTheWolfSoul

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -5
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 31, 2012, 02:43:45 pm »
can i request something else? if i can the link is here-> http://lunathewolfsoul.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=24#/d4sfts3

Dire Night Wolf

« Reply #68 on: March 31, 2012, 05:23:11 pm »
Your preset's done, I made the markings on the body asymmetrical, tell me if you wanted the paw and moon on both sides.

Offline wolves01

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • HAHA... no
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #69 on: March 31, 2012, 05:31:34 pm »
                   Can you plz do this for me :)