Author Topic: Zombie Species: Need help With Naming it  (Read 2263 times)

Offline FoxiePlushie

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Bright like a floof
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Zombie Species: Need help With Naming it
« on: December 27, 2011, 07:46:02 pm »
WEWT!~ So I joined this zombie rp of Closet's and I got a great idea. I thought it all over last night and its pretty epic. :D Its positiviely disgusting and amazing so... yeah :D But I need help naming it o.o ~My name creativity is currently broken~ Read about it and post what you think :D
How its created: Basically it starts off as a little unborn thingy in the womb. Its momma gets bitten and turns into a zombie. The thingy (I shall call it thingy until I figure out a name XD) sorta evolves into this creature... It then somehow gets out either by burrowing out or someother means.
What it looks like: It is whitish or light pink in color, but because it is often covored in blood, it has a brownish or deep red look to it. (My design is of a dull white thing with deep brownish/red markings) It has no eyes, ears, mouth, tail, or legs. If there is eyes, they are usually big bulging blobs coming out of the sides of its head and are useless. It can have legs, but not fully devoloped ones so it can't run. It can crawl or drag itself around, but no running. Ones without legs wiggle around on the ground like a worm, snake, or inch worm. Either way, it is a slow creature. But it can have short bursts of speed by rearing up and sortof... jumping forward, is the best way to put it, I suppose. Most without legs have sort of ridges on it's sides like a worm, which it uses to grip the ground and move around in. It also has no gender and cannot reproduce in anyway.
How it feeds: It has a hole in the middle of its underbelly with hooks lining the hole, much like a starfish. It latches onto its prey and curls around it for better grip. It's hole then starts spinning around, gradually cutting the victum, it then sucks the blood out of the victum. It usually tries to latch onto a main vein or artery to bleed it's victum to death.  Once the victum is dead, it burries into it and builds a tunnel system. There, it lives and feeds until the body begins to rot.
Its Habbits:It only comes out at night, for the sun dries its skin out. It also must be constantly soaked in blood to prevent itself from drying out. It has a putried smell to it, and it emits gasses that smell much like rotton carrion. It crawls around and does not make noise or converse. Though, occasionaly, if it is in deep pain (such as being caught out in the sun) it might emit a high pitched shriek. It cannot think, nor is it very much aware of its suroundings. Though, it does have a sense of place, much like a worm. (i.e. It can feel pain, know when its hot or cold, is sensitive to light, knows hunger, and so on) It has a keen sense of smell, which it uses to hunt.
There, I'm done. Its sick, I know, but I think it would be awesome to rp. Please help think of a name for it :D

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
Re: Zombie Species: Need help With Naming it
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2011, 07:48:25 pm »
nex, mortalitas, mors mortis, letum, plecto aliquem capite, excessum, decessus

All of those words mean mean Death in Latin. Urgh, I'm not that into this kind of RP, I just thought I could help out since I always use Latin words for naming a group or a character. c:
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline FoxiePlushie

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Bright like a floof
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2011, 07:51:16 pm »
:O Thanks! I'll look at these and think about them. XD And I use Latin for alot of things too, but I don't know any latin, so I just use Google translate. And then if I like two words, I kinda mush them together and create my own new word.

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2011, 07:57:19 pm »
Heh, I normally for Albus or Atratus Paradieso.

Which means White, or you could use Black Paradise.
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline cloudfire

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2013, 06:18:56 am »
Very nice.

? Signature by Pokrovka ?