Author Topic: ~*Foxes Of Tishio Cove*~ DEAD. NOT ACCEPTING  (Read 53042 times)

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Trust No One. If you want your secrets Safe.
    • View Profile
are we gonna try and RP in the map today or no?

"I Believe I can Fly!"

wolfgirl56

When Kierra makes the private role play on the forum, there's a very good chance I'm going to go there, since I'm on a tablet, and I'm not sure if the actual Feral Heart game will work on this tablet, and I have a fear that I may not be able to use the chat box once I'm in the game, xD

Offline DeathHowl

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
Im so sorry everyone >.o  Yet again I missed the map RP. I feel so irresponsible for this RP. If I miss another one I will shut down this RP. I hate to miss my OWN RP's.

~Felony TCT

wolfgirl56

What?! Shut down this group? But it's awesome! I know that I've never rped with you guys, but this group is amazing. I'd hate to see this fox group go down in flames; or get locked or sink to the very end of the group's last page. I really want this fox group to stay alive. Maybe if you're going to miss the role play, maybe a higher rank like a Zen or something could 'lead' the role play until the leader comes onto the map. Maybe some people could hold role plays and then tell us what happened in the role play afterwards? Either way, I don't want this group to die.

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
Cheer up keirra, allot people miss rps because of their lives. You don't have to shutdown this role play, you just need a trusted member to take over the role play if you miss one or you can't make it.
Signature by Green

wolfgirl56

Yeah, a lot of people would be happy if the group was still alive. Like what Stephan said, you need to find a trusted member of the group to watch over the role play until you can get on. You don't have to be upset with yourself for missing the role play. A lot of people miss role play days.

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Trust No One. If you want your secrets Safe.
    • View Profile
Dont shut it down!

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
Dont shut it down!

Calm down wolf, keirra won't shut this down for now, wait until she reply more news from/for the group.
Signature by Green

Silverwing600

(oh dear, I certainly hope this isn't shut down, I am so looking forward to rping)

(RP As A Clan Fox)
Picture: Click here for Image
Username: Jahara
Name: Mara
Rank Desired: Fisher
Species: Red Fox
Time Zone: Mountain Standard (Canada)
Personality: Mara is, for the most part, a gentle and caring fox. She enjoys spending time with the kits and believes that the clan must come before the individual. She does, however, have a bit of a temper when it comes to todds and will lash out of they get on her nerves. She is loyal and brave and, if necessary, willing to die for the clan.
History: (could I rp it? it's far to long to write out in one sitting)
RP Sample:
Mara's soft brown eyes flickered open to see the others where still asleep. She yawned, her pearly-white teeth gleaming in the dim light as she climbed to her paws. She stepped out of her nest, carefully placing her paws so as not to disturb the leaves and wake the other foxes. sighing she padded out of the tunnels and into the soft orange light of the rising sun as it peeked over the horizon. "Another beautiful morning" she whispered softly to herself.
Code words: Derpy Hooves
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 10:51:30 pm by Alison »

Offline DeathHowl

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
*Le Sigh* Don't worry. Im not letting myself shut this RP down without a fight. I promise next Saturday will be the beginning of our RP. And I liek Crystal's idea of letting a higher rank just below Tyto/Tytoess to hold the RP until I come to the map. Im not letting this group die. I would feel bad for my members. No worries. Im not letting my group die. I <3 you all :3

~Felony TCT