Author Topic: ~*Foxes Of Tishio Cove*~ DEAD. NOT ACCEPTING  (Read 53030 times)

ffdani

Huh?

wolfgirl56

It means that I hope the role-play won't die or grow inactive. Sorry if I sound impatient.

ffdani

Naw, you don't sound impacient. For me, at this very moment it's like, 7:00 and I woke up do to stomage aches. I turn on my computer, chek the forms, and I still am currious if I am accepted or not. I decided to start making Terrador out of clay. (hes a dragon from a game, and I like making dragons out of clay :D) So yea, its probably me thats more impationt than you. But thats natural, I get impationt all the time. So... whacha doin'? Yea, I'm probably writing this post for no reason but watever. Bored peaple do stuff they regret. So, can you tell me more about the clan, so when I (may, don't know if i'll get accepted) start rping with you, I know whats what. By the way, do you think I'm putting too much in one post?

wolfgirl56

Is it okay if I can private message you about the group? I think you just put a little too much in your post, but it's nothing. ^.^

ffdani

Yeah, sure.

wolfgirl56

Hey Kierra, I decided not to make a Tyto. I hope that Felony will get one soon, though. After all, I think that two characters are enough. Also good news guys. My computer has been fixed! I will have to download everything all over again, but other than that, we should be fine. ^.^
« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 08:39:20 pm by ~*Crystal~* »

Offline crzy2u

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • RedFerns
~derpy hooves~ :P
(RP As A Clan Fox)
Picture: unable to supply but I have slightly dark orange top fur, white underfur,green eyes and black siamese legs, ear rims, and husky2 tail.
Username: crzy2u
Name:Maya
Rank Desired: I would LIKE to be something like a lower ranking ruse but I guess I can't have that huh? Alright fine I'll be a fisher.
Species:red fox
Time Zone: pacific (USA)
Personality: tomboyish but can be a true girl when I want to. I like to be lead rather then lead. I am loyal and kind and love to be with fellow pack mates.
History: used to be a rogue after maya left her pack but couldn't stand being without one. Maya's father died trying to take an empty spot of tyto
RP Sample(4-5 LINES PLEASE): maya woke up one morning in her tree. It was a little hollow tree on the edge of a cliff. It wasn't much but it would keep the rain off her fur on those cold nights. Maya slowly raised her head and sniffed the morning air. A rabbit bounced by. It wiggled its nose at her then bounced off. Maya laid her head back down on her paws. She would wake up later.

Fma rules the world!! ???

wolfgirl56

Hello guys. I made a fox role-play, and I was wondering if we could be allies. I will still be role-playing with you guys.
~ Amber and Koa

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Trust No One. If you want your secrets Safe.
    • View Profile
@Kierra- if Felony still needs a Tyto I could offer up Ace as the Tyto but if you dont want one i understand.

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Avanna

Hello, I'm back and I apologize for bailing out on you guys so soon. Let's just say, I got a heavy ban from my main computer source and I can't access it because it remains in an almost 24-hour basis locked room.
Slowly I am regaining this freedom as long as I stay on my mother;s good side =P