Author Topic: ~*Foxes Of Tishio Cove*~ DEAD. NOT ACCEPTING  (Read 53048 times)

wolfgirl56

~Fox Name~: Amber
~Rank~: Ruse
Attending

Offline DeathHowl

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
Name: Pandora                                            "Derpy Hooves"
User:: angelre0807
Picture:
Species: Red Fox
Personality: Pandora is a sweet caring fox. She will give her life to protect anyone
of her clan. She stands up for herself , and her friends. When she sees someone
in danger , she either goes and gets the leader , or fights to help them. She is
very good at battle strategy. She learned from her mother since she was 4 moons
old. When she turned 1 and 1/2 her mother died, leaving her father in charge.
He wasn't very good at being kind, or a good father. She ran away because
he was abusing her and she got tired of it.

Rank Desired: Scout.
RP sample: Pandora walked through the meadow, her fur glistening in the moonlight and she walked. She wandered around until she found a strange rock. She climbed up on it, she wasn't sure if she should. When she climbed on it, there was a big cliff hanging off the edge. She decided to go up on the strange cliff. Then she saw some hay, it didn't look right for her and she decided to go closer. She stepped on it and it broke. She fell down a curving rock slide and was very scared. When she landed she wandered until she spotted a cave. She went in the weird thing until she smelled a strange smell coming from the back. She went over there and saw a bear. She ran out as fast as she could screaming her head off as she ran up the rock slide, it was no use. The rocks were too steep. She heard footsteps behind her. She whimpered softly yet strongly "I don't think I'm alone . . . ."

Alright. Now your accepted. Meet us in the map ASAP. An RP is about to start

Offline DeathHowl

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
Everyone who is a member of this RP, we are now in the map waiting for everyone to get onto RP. Me, Clyfar and Amber are waiting for you.

~Felony TCT

wolfgirl56

Yech, sorry for not getting on. I decided to take a break.

Offline DeathHowl

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
Its alright. I lost connection last night, and it wouldnt let me on for a few hours. I promise next weekend it'll be much better. The RP will start next weekend.All we need is more members. There are more vixens than todds, and thats a problem. There are 9 vixens, and only 3 todds, one of which is my mate, but he hasnt paid any attention to the RP since he signed up. He's got this week alone to show up. If he doesnt, Tyto will be open again.

~Felony TCT
« Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 12:16:46 pm by kierra »

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Trust No One. If you want your secrets Safe.
    • View Profile
Sorry for not making it i got home at like 5pm and im on west time

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
Sorry that I didn't making it, I was busy in real life and I had little time to play feral heart but my annoying brother kicks me off the computers in the playroom. >:(
Signature by Green

Zodiac

(RP As A Clan Fox)
Picture:

Username: Zodiac
Name: Reynie (Short for Reynard)
Rank Desired: Apprentice Fisher
Species: Maikong Fox
Time Zone: Eastern Standered Time
Personality: Reynie can be s big goof-off sometimes, often doing dares to impress others. He doesn't take things very seriously. Reynie's favorite activity is lazing off. He often makes excueses to miss class. Reynie can also be somewhat bossy.
History: Reynie was the second of his litter. He had two sisters named Riley and Rill. He loved to act like he was the boss of them and played a game he made up called "king". As his sisters grew older, they refused to play the game with him. From there, Reynie started to show off for his sisters, which gave him his goofy personality.
RP Sample(4-5 LINES PLEASE): Reynie's thick grey speckeled fur moved slightly in the warm spring breeze. After the hard cold of winter, a warm breeze or two was comforting. Right now there was a fishing practice, but Reynie had slipped away when the fisher wasn't looking. "Reynard! Get back over here!" The fisher said as he approached the young maikong fox. "I told you, my name is Reynie." Reynie said with an annoyed glint in his emerald-green eyes.

Derpy Hooves~

Offline DeathHowl

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
(RP As A Clan Fox)
Picture:

Username: Zodiac
Name: Reynie (Short for Reynard)
Rank Desired: Apprentice Fisher
Species: Maikong Fox
Time Zone: Eastern Standered Time
Personality: Reynie can be s big goof-off sometimes, often doing dares to impress others. He doesn't take things very seriously. Reynie's favorite activity is lazing off. He often makes excueses to miss class. Reynie can also be somewhat bossy.
History: Reynie was the second of his litter. He had two sisters named Riley and Rill. He loved to act like he was the boss of them and played a game he made up called "king". As his sisters grew older, they refused to play the game with him. From there, Reynie started to show off for his sisters, which gave him his goofy personality.
RP Sample(4-5 LINES PLEASE): Reynie's thick grey speckeled fur moved slightly in the warm spring breeze. After the hard cold of winter, a warm breeze or two was comforting. Right now there was a fishing practice, but Reynie had slipped away when the fisher wasn't looking. "Reynard! Get back over here!" The fisher said as he approached the young maikong fox. "I told you, my name is Reynie." Reynie said with an annoyed glint in his emerald-green eyes.

Derpy Hooves~
Amazing! Accepted! I will give your mentor during RP on the weekend. Ill put up your App now

wolfgirl56

I feel like making an apprentice instead of a kit. His app will shortly be up.